Since you joined yobit exchange - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Since you joined yobit exchange

This is question time, I want to know those gaining from yobit exchange.

How old are you in yobit exchange? 

Since you registered have you ever made a withdrawal?

Edited by kingsbtc
  • Useful or interesting 11
  • -5 1
  • -1 2
  • +1 7
  • +2 7
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

Uhm, since when I registered as a member of the yobit ?? I forget exactly when I registered, but, as I recall, I registered yobit since 2017 and had a long time to vacuum, but now it starts to be active again, thanks to the campaign, I want to be active again trading on yobit because I have been many times from yobit

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

27 minutes ago, King Raja said:

I am knowing yobit exchange for more years but joining only due to yhis cryptotalk campaign because it needs a yobit account

Yeah me too, I've known yobit for years but now really using it as my primary exchange but I know how deep this yobit exchange has been digging to get the reputation they possess right now. Plus, I haven't heard some bad news with this exchange so far.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I've had an account on yobit since around 2015, and yes I've made plenty of withdrawals in that time.  Most of them have been altcoin withdrawals, since generally what I use yobit for is trading bitcoin to whatever altcoins I'm interested in.  I've never had any issues with them except for sometimes wallets can go into 'maintenance mode' and you never know how long it's going to take for them to become functional again.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I joined the Yobit community 4 years ago, if I was not wrong and did many operations, not only withdrawals, but also deposits, all of which were successful, and I had no problem.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 2

On 1/6/2020 at 6:16 PM, kingsbtc said:

Yobit is an established exchange that is around for more than five years. Everyone in crypto space has an account in Yobit. It didn't just suddenly appeared. You don't know it because you are new to crypto. If you were here for more than a year you would definetely had an account with them.

• +1 1

On 1/6/2020 at 8:08 PM, Hamden said:

Welcome with us
Until today I have not traded on the Yubit platform
I am thinking of collecting an important share of Bitcoin through the forum, after which I study trading methods and techniques, to begin my experience in the field

Is good what you are doing first learn and then start trading.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I do not remember exactly when I joined Yobit if I'm not mistaken at the end of 2017. And of course, I did withdraw

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I have been on this exchanger for 2 years while joining this one, but since being listed on this exchanger I have lifted from here many times, I mean I have lifted mine, there is no problem in my account.

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Im just new on yobit.net but I been able to widraw my earnings here.and also try their investment all I can say is.it is a legit site and good exchange to invest your coins with.if you have free time try to visit and learn how to use their investbox.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I am also new and I didn't made any withdrawal and I have heard that it's paying and this exchange has different strategies also like dice games and investbox also that I think best exchange 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I'm only 3 month or less old, and i haven't gained much from yobit because i have not started trading yet.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2020 at 12:46 PM, mdmusa said:

I became a long time ago on the yobit site. There are many ways to make income on the yobit site. Yobit can be invested on the site, trading, exchanging

The yobit exchane is very much popular to make profit from it. the invest box is very much profitable as anyone can get reward just putting asset here.

• +4 2

I don't remember the time when I joined yobit for a long time, I made money on it and I also withdraw money there. There are a lot of people saying the withdrawal fee is high here, I agree, but it is still an acceptable number

• +4 1
  • +5 1

almost a year that I used yobit exchange and there is no problem when I withdraw my coins in yobit exchange. The withdrawal fee is low except bitcoin, but most bitcoin withdrawal fee in exchange is always high. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/7/2020 at 12:16 AM, kingsbtc said:

I am already trading in Yobit for four years but it was off and on and I have already made a lot of withdrawals I cannot count it anymore because I was trading there and was part of their signature campaign and I am now active here there is no issue on withdrawal at all.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I made YOBIT exchanges since I was familiar with this forum, since then I used it. To make withdrawals at YOBIT is easy, by pressing Withdraw we have earned our income. What is clear with YOBIT I feel the most secure and comfortable.

• +4 3

I have heard about people who join yobit, mostly the once who are based on exchanging, that they are making good be profit and even uptill date they're still doing well.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

On 1/11/2020 at 9:16 AM, SunilRaja said:

I have been on yobit just from back two days and i have only earned some small amount that is 0.00030 satoshis which is relevant to 1.5 dollar

That is your income every day by making 30 useful posts so you continue to be paid 30,000 Satoshi every day because it is a rule in the cryptotalk forum and the payment is equivalent to 1.5 dollars. Here you will feel comfortable working by just commenting so you can get paid easily.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I joined yobit a year ago, I think. It was because my friend referred me to use yobit. And I've only joined this forum a few days ago, a week ago I think. so, the more the reason for me to use yobit even more. Both yobit and this forum is a good platform.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

On 1/6/2020 at 10:16 PM, kingsbtc said:

About 2 years ago I joined yobit exchange that time work in many bounty and Airdrops  program  After received airdrops coin and many coin list yobit exchange and make thos coin in yobit exchange. But after 2 years now I trading every week in yobit exchange.        

• +2 2

On 1/6/2020 at 5:16 PM, kingsbtc said:

I'm about two weeks old on the exchange and I have made withdrawals from the exchange. Yobit is such a traders friendly exchange. My withdrawal was from profits from YODA trade

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I've joined yobit exchange site a few months ago. And I totally love that exchange site. Cause it has some really good features and their transactions are way more faster. 

• +1 2
  • +3 2

On 1/6/2020 at 11:16 PM, kingsbtc said:

Yes, if I'm not wrong about 7 times withdraw and success. My withdraw came from pay per post and trade, not always big but I can use it for daily need. Yobit have simple rules to follow and don't have KYC program, that's why I use it because my document already expired.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

I start using Yobit about 4 month ago and mostly I withdraw once a week. Using Yobit is new experience and this exchanges surprise me with invest box that I can use to double my profit. Even have difficult daily task but with right way I can finish it on time.

• +4 1