Why is it most of the people when they heard Bitcoin still they're thinking that is a scam! - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Why is it most of the people when they heard Bitcoin still they're thinking that is a scam!

This mentality is not only with the bitcoins even they having fear about cryptocurrency because of the scam people's are doing that's right in this platform you have to be more careful on every step otherwise you will be scammed but if you are careful then it will be more easy for you to make money and became richer because in the cryptocurrency platform you can easily make money if you have knowledge and experience.

Many people outside the Crypto world sees bitcoin as scam because maybe there have heard of many people being scammed by scammers through investment site , which there where ask to deposit certain amount bitcoin and it will doubled and later got scammed, so when people outside hears such news there think it's bitcoin which is scam, not knowing it's people in the world of crypto which does this illicit act .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/6/2020 at 12:57 PM, kimberly24 said:

I just want to share my experience towards my journey to crypto world, I shared my knowledge about bitcoin to some of my friends and other people and even to my family. But most of them are saying that "bitcoin is not real and it is a scam and that I should not invest on it" Then I started to let them see further and explain that this is not a scam but still they are doubtful. Some of them joined me but still it would be best if I can let them understand about crypto world.

I kind of think it's the legality of the coin which is the matter there as the bitcoin could still be referred as a scam. As when regulations or policies are being implemented on the use if bitcoin in a country,( more like being prohibited) this just kind of cause the notion that it's probably a scam, in which tye government have tend to avade such to their citizens

19 hours ago, Jump said:

I think that people are still thinking that cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin is just a scam because I think that they failed before when they tried cryptocurrency and Bitcoin before. I think that they should trust and reconsider their decisions with the cryptocurrencies.

I think governments also have a role in promoting rumors about cryptocurrencies that make people believe that these currencies are fake and fraudulent schemes and hierarchical marketing as governments warn of cryptocurrency as a huge fraud.

People are accustomed to tangible, paper-based currencies so it was initially difficult to believe in the existence of these cryptocurrencies that can be obtained remotely as they also used to work hard jobs for long times to make money but the role of the media is important to clarify the way Bitcoin works and I used it to persuade my father

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think people still thinking that's bitcoin is scam because, they just been wondered thats how the bitcoin doesn't created by the government but it has very high price. 

Edited by guatazoo

On 1/6/2020 at 7:57 PM, kimberly24 said:

I just want to share my experience towards my journey to crypto world, I shared my knowledge about bitcoin to some of my friends and other people and even to my family. But most of them are saying that "bitcoin is not real and it is a scam and that I should not invest on it" Then I started to let them see further and explain that this is not a scam but still they are doubtful. Some of them joined me but still it would be best if I can let them understand about crypto world.

Those people who thinks that trading here is a scam are those who haven't experience how to earn here. As a good member of the crypto world we should help them to encourage others to join here and help them to change their impression the crypto currency job.

I think this bec the didn’t know nothing about this world , and don’t trust cryptocurrency because maybe someone government don’t support it , the trust what governments , and there is some people try to invest in cryptocurrency , but the profit the investing without knowledge and without experience , and this make them lose , and they said cryptocurrency is a scam , i think this what happen.

On 1/6/2020 at 8:08 PM, pakjobhelp said:

The crypto currency change the life of different people who work for crypto and the crypto currency price increase day by day and demand of crypto currency increase day by day in this way the crypto currency user think this is scam.

That's right if they only know how the cryptoworld changed some people life maybe they will never think it's a scam. 

I hope they experience it for them to never say it's a scam. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I believe this happens because people cannot understand that they can earn a lot even if they invest only a little,In fact many people with a little practice and being able to understand the world of cryptocurrencies managed to make a second entry an additional gain

• +2 1

We are basically in the 21st century, you have to obey to the principle that you will get scammed if you are not caring so much for the information and appealing you get on a daily basis.

Most of those people / crypto users have been scammed on their past just like me, so they are more self aware of what might hurt them and what not.

Just be on the lockout that everything now can be a scam if you dont search it very good.

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

There are two possible reasons for which people can think that The one reason may be due to the lack of knowledge. The other reason for people thinking Bitcoin and all our scam is that they have been scammed. 

I think it happens because Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are still new and there are many people who do not like to know new technologies and wait until they become more popular.

• +1 1

I think the people that say this are people who have a high amount of ignorance because they are not searching and understanding things
There are millions of people who invest and believe in Bitcoin and work with it, and there are many entities that have begun to accept Bitcoin in financial transactions.

Decentralisation; The security of the blockchain technology are what cryptocurrency offers better than fiats. I can say the main cause of this is misinformation and unawareness. Misinformation in the sense that, they make people believe it is so risky to keep their assets in cryptocurrency because of the volatility and the not so easy to access unlike fiats. They are not preaching what cryptocurrency stands for. 

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 1/6/2020 at 3:21 PM, Rudro88 said:

For those of you who say that Bitcoin is a scam, I could not accept it, because using Bitcoin currency is a scam if you use it properly.  So if you can accept them, then do not accept. I would say that Bitcoin is a good currency and in that case there is no scam. We should use it carefully.

Scammers are using bitcoin to scam people, but bitcoin itself its not a scammer, so because people are getting scammed through bitcoin, that's why they are thinking it is scam.

On 1/14/2020 at 7:20 PM, Sourav43 said:

They've heard of crypto so far but haven't worked with crypto. So how do they accept crypto? Hearing only one thing does not make a comment about it. They are completely ignorant of crypto.

Maybe they never experience the payment from it that's why they never believe about it. 

One thing for sure if they receive a payment they will think that this is legit. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Well, they still think that bitcoin is a scam because of so many reasons. Some reasons has a government involve. Mostly, if the government banned crypto in their country, its constituents will believe that it is just a scam because that's why the govenrment banned it. Some also depends on the environment or news they hear. Some are easily swayed by news from others that's why they easily judge crypto as a scam even though they don't have experience on using it.

Because they never believe is true and that they believe most people that deals with it are criminals of different types but for you to change their mind, show them your transactions history and your current investment and how legal it is in the world.

On 2/14/2020 at 6:37 PM, Shahzad bhatti said:

They say that because they didn't use to hear about a virtual coin before people doesn't like changing their minds 

That's right but if we show them some proof then maybe they will believe us and possible that we can get them to join cryptoworld. 

If they discover this forum for sure they will never say again that bitcoin is a scam or fake. 

On 5/27/2020 at 4:05 PM, P A Ashif said:

There are two possible reasons for which people can think that The one reason may be due to the lack of knowledge. The other reason for people thinking Bitcoin and all our scam is that they have been scammed. 

It is the perception the mainstream media have created that Bitcoin is high risk and perhaps even a scam. It is ignorance as you said and incomplete knowledge. The mainstream media are still manipulating the public opinion but lately they are losing most of the control they had to the internet. Since people have the internet option for research once they focuse on Bitcoin they find that it was nothing like they've been told.

On 1/6/2020 at 8:21 PM, Rudro88 said:

For those of you who say that Bitcoin is a scam, I could not accept it, because using Bitcoin currency is a scam if you use it properly.  So if you can accept them, then do not accept. I would say that Bitcoin is a good currency and in that case there is no scam. We should use it carefully.

Maybe the reason why they think that bitcoin is scam it because maybe they never try it or they once fooled by the scammers that's why they never believe it. 

Its just personal opinion of people. People also think that the earth is flat and the moon landing was faked but that does not mean its all true. Due to anonymity of digital cryptocurrencies, its decentralization and volatility, many people believe that it is a scam or fraud but we have enough facts and evidence to conclude otherwise.

• +4 1

468x60-3.png

@kimberly24 yes dude everyone think Bitcoin is a scam because  they doesn't believe that one can be rich through digital cryptocurrency which if they give it a chance to make research on what Bitcoin is all about, they will got to understand what Bitcoin is all about and how is it going to make them rich within a while.

Because these people were deceived by other ignorant and stupid people. And we are talking about the fact that you can not make money on the Internet, and many believe this! Therefore, I believe that this is a big problem for society!