LOWEST POINT / PRICE OF BITCOIN - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yanadia

LOWEST POINT / PRICE OF BITCOIN

I was also noticing that but all in vain. I didn't reach on any point that what to do. And the bitcoin in moving in its own waves...

• +1 1

Yes the graph showing the price fluctuations of Bitcoins in the last five years can be searched in Google. This graph shows trends that depicts the different cycles in which the lowest and highest points of Bitcoins have reached. after three or four years it is likely that these lowest and highest points would show up. based on these analysis where users can make property investment decisions in order to gain income.

• +1 1

This is the reason most of us invested in Bitcoin because it is always making lower lows and every few years it starts making a big rise that leads to new all time highs many times of what was the previous one.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes I think that everybody noticed this, Bitcoin is always making a higher low and while the higher highs do not happen this is because of Bitcoin rising parabolic very often between some years and reaching extraordinary prices.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin is just not stopping, the chart is a permanent bullish line that can only look less bullish in logarithmic scale which is important to make understand the curve and trend. I don't share some researchers opinions but I share only what I see in the chart and this is very bullish for 2021.

• +2 1

BTC is most demanding and people sell more the buying this cause BTC price fall. People have to hold BTC more which give BTC strong support. The whales spread rumors and buy the BTC at low price then pumped up BTC. This year BTC fall to 3800$ which is very low for BTC and many whales bought BTC. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/6/2020 at 7:18 AM, Yanadia said:

Have you noticed from year to year the lowest lowest point /price or lower Bitcoin is getting longer and higher, am I wrong?  What do you think ?

I have noticed this too! It is like you said and this is one of the reasons that I joined Bitcoin. I have read a lot about it and it iseems to be the best investment of the century that will change the financial lives of everyone.

• +1 1

The reason behind it lies in BTC loosing its volatility. When a currency deals in such big numbers. It becomes difficult for it to progress with big impact as compared to its price that's why its low points are becoming long lasting.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 1/6/2020 at 7:18 AM, Yanadia said:

Have you noticed from year to year the lowest lowest point /price or lower Bitcoin is getting longer and higher, am I wrong?  What do you think ?

Yes I am noticed. It is good to see that the bitcoin is has this and lowest lowest point for year to year. It is gets higher and longer as you were say my dear, I am think you are gave a good descript of your analysis of the bitcoin to dollar market.

• +2 1

Bitcoin lowest touch the 2800$ and now the BTC price is high and it touch the 14000$ last night. Crypto is a great and best market in the world and in this market we can change our life. crypto is the best market than the other market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have noticed that bitcoin is rising rapidly because peoples are showing there interest in this and many countries and companies accepted the bitcoin and cryptocurrency if the price become low it will not good for everyone but i hope that it will not happened due to the peoples interest in this

• +1 1

I also noticed that price of bitcoin is quite stable at $11000-$12000 this time. I hope it pump more so many of us can have a good profit. Many experts predict the price of bitcpin is totally happening now. I think Bitcoin can pump more up to $15000

Yes you are right at the end of this year the Bitcoin is talking with the sky and going All Time Higher (ATH) it is breaking it own records again and again.

This is something we notice and having each year a higher low for Bitcoin makes a great case for the asset. Last year it was close to $4000 and in 2021 it will be very difficult to reach this low again so we can say safely that 2021 will also have a higher low.

Bitcoin price dumps time to time really for some economical reason which last year dumps the as really low and those that  use the opportunity to buy and hold have make good profits now. 

Yes of course the price of Bitcoin is doing that. I have noticed that too, this is a very good example why Bitcoin is a great asset and I also expect for 2021 to have a price very higher from 2020 as a low, 2020 it was a little less than $3000 and this year it has exploded so it will be extremely hard not to have a higher low from 2020.

with the passage of each year the Bitcoin is getting more and more high in price that is survived with the new year the price is even more and it will go higher with the next move

Well what do you think when market of Bitcoin start showing downtrend at that time will it go to touch the lowest price mark after the last bull run or there will be any other possibilities. I think its not going to go that below again. Once the downtrend starts then definitely it will credibly low. But it wil be more as compared to average last bull run max and lowest point attained after it 

Yes, I have noticed, I saw that bitcoin lows go up after the halving and go up after the halving. The price of bitcoin has gone up indefinitely this year, I don't know where the price of bitcoin will stop which is obvious with the current increase automatically the next lowest point of bitcoin price might be $ 20,000.

• +1 1

Bitcoin price decreased in the beggining of 2018 but today we can't beileve how bitcoin reach 40k$. If you looking the past the cheapest bitcoin was 0.03$. It's amazing to see that process. I think price will increase again and i  beileve we will see 50k$ soon.

On 1/6/2020 at 10:18 AM, Yanadia said:

Yes dude the price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day and now in 2021 the price is reaching its maximum value so it is increasing and it is more popular nowadays among all

• +2 1

Bitcoin's lowest point always changes, depending on the improvements that have occurred. If we pay attention to the lowest point Bitcoin always goes up every time there is a significant increase from bitcoin. This usually happens after the Bitcoin half, maybe I am wrong but you should research about this. Because it is very useful for our future cryptocurrency trading analysis.

• +1 1

I have the same opinion. Bitcoin along its way to the rise will always be prone to corrections and on that way it will meet the lowest points in its values. If we rely on this type of study every time that Bitcoin takes those values, they are moments of opportunity for many to get on the boat and start rowing, with the full assurance that Bitcoin will always tend to increase along this path.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

There are no lowest point of bitcoin price. It can down to zero at anytime. But I will not happen so easily. Recently bitcoin hit 40k usd and now the market is going down. The whole market is red now. You have to just hold if you have coins already.

My friend, Bitcoin grew up in 2009, the value of one bitcoin was one cent of the dollar. In 2017, it was a busy year for Bitcoin, as it reached $ 20,000 and fell within hours or days to $ 3,000, and in 2020 it was a busy new upward year with stability and volatility in the first quarter  From the year it reached the limits of 7000 dollars, then by the end of the year it exceeded 29 thousand dollars, and in 2021 it exceeded the 42000 dollars.

• +1 1