Bitcoin at $26k in Iran - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sohaib

Bitcoin at $26k in Iran

This is the first time that I have read a topic about the difference in the price of bitcoin between countries. I know that the price is fixed in all countries, but can the price differ from one country to another, can that be?

Wait? It's really 26? Seriously? It's some kind of manipulation? Because if the price in there 26k, the other prices of bitcoin in other country should be the same. Because bitcoin price is following the majority of the price in the world. Which is from the big exchange. 

5 hours ago, Abuyaman said:

its cost were universally shifting consequently iran cannot control the cost of it but perhaps perfectly a not very but not a massive act.

Yes, Iran currently cannot control the price of bitcoin, but its price can be affected by events in the world today with ease, such as the virus that has appeared in China.

Yes I read the news about bitcoin experiencing a fairly high increase in prices only in the Iran exchange market. I think it's just a rumor or about temporary price manipulation. It turns out to be true, even some countries have preached about this. Yes I think this is the art of politics to raise the price of bitcoin only in their country. What I think is that the entire trading market has no effect on the increase in the price of bitcoin on Iranian exchanges.

I think the price of bitcoin has nothing to do with tensions between countries.  Then they can make a lot of money by investing here. Soon they will be self-sufficient. Bring about economic change. People in Iran who use bitcoin and cryptocurrency. The dilemma of differences is outstanding to circumstances and markets in a country.

On 2/4/2020 at 1:18 PM, iloveyobit said:

Yes, Iran currently cannot control the price of bitcoin, but its price can be affected by events in the world today with ease, such as the virus that has appeared in China.

How is coronavirus supposed to have a tangible effect on bitcoin? At worst it affects China's yuan, changing BTC/CNY prices not BTC/USD prices.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

18 minutes ago, McCree said:

How is coronavirus supposed to have a tangible effect on bitcoin? At worst it affects China's yuan, changing BTC/CNY prices not BTC/USD prices.

I did not say that it has an effect, but it can cause an impact because global crises often cause an impact on financial markets and may crypto be effected . 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/6/2020 at 12:16 AM, juos1s said:

Bitcoin cannot have that price. especially in Iran, they are very unstable and armed conflict, I think maybe it was a mistake

Yes man i am agree with you there are too many exchanges where we can but bitcoin at current price so why someone buy at 3x price from current price .this is some kind of scam .

Welcome with me
I think it's a group of scammers who wanted to dump the market by selling bitcoins
Bitcoin market price is very close around the world, we find a small price difference between the platforms

Digital currency is a sort of online.I have find out about cryptographic money from my companion .I have find out about cryptographic money from my companion .it non benefit through it by putting cash in it and you can utilize it in numerous different purposes.

On 1/6/2020 at 4:53 AM, sohaib said:

Yesterday, I watched two youtube Official channel videos where they were claiming that; after the airstrike Bitcoin price is $26k in Iran. But when i confirmed with some of the people who lives in Iran then they confirmed that, this is not true. Bitcoin has the same value in Iran as all over the world. I don't know why authentic resources of people are misleading or rumoring about Bitcoin. 

I realy dont understand people who give so much false informations. Where is the point of giving some lol informations? Maby for colecting youtube wievs? If they think that post something like that will rise price of btc, than they are wrong.

No one should be believed, and people should ask

No one should be believed, and people should ask

On 1/6/2020 at 9:37 AM, PiroSense said:

Though one report says that Bitcoin indeed increased in price in that region, just not that much. Also, from what I heard, internet has been censored there, and thus the demand for Bitcoin increased, and LocalBitcoins, a platform P2P DEx, have reported that such increase in price happened.

I was going to say that there's always some element of truth in every rumor. During an economic crisis, the local currency is already next to nothing and no one goes anymore for it. The best bet would be the global currency and since U.S. dollar was out of the question, Bitcoin becomes the choice and the ensuing demand can push the price beyond the average around the globe.

don't believe this type rumours because in you tube so many you tubers wants to gain views so they show any thing their videos, and now Iran is good topic to gain view, i think bitcoin worldwide same not this type of difference in prices and you do good job to ask some one to know the prefect prices so I future also you do same and don't trust this type you tubers and don't invest also when they suggests any investing sites.

On 13/2/2020 at 10:40, Opinder said:

Why are you wasting time in these useless newses. Because everyone knows bitcoin is not a coin of one country. It is working in the whole world.  It has same value throughtout the world. Then how in only one country its price would be $26000. 

Not really! Bitcoin has very different prices "sometimes" in certain regional Exchanges that operate mainly in the currency of the country in question.

Argentina, Iran, among other countries has Exchange that are legal or operate under a trade register in those countries and its main volume is managed in the local currency.

• Useful or interesting 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

28 minutes ago, voker said:

Many people say that Iran is in Iran and I think that it is not current and because some dollars will be different, only this difference is not much more than I think it's a fake that you think it will be telling me that you will be sure of you

Dollar is dollar and bitcoin is bitcoin! This applies to all countries in the world and it does not change from one country to another. If bitcoin price was really $26K in one country, all exchanges would publish news about it and it would attract lots of attention. But the truth is that bitcoin value is not based on location, it varies according to buy and sell orders of all bitcoin owners in the world. If bitcoin price was different in each country, then bitcoin users would have to spend half of their lives traveling between countries to sell their bitcoins to get more profit! This doesn't make sense at all!

Edited by Brushless4500KV

That is not true. Bitcoin may go above this rate, but it is no longer a rate it, is your fault, so please repeat this post, and correct your error so that it does not happen again Thanks.

On 1/6/2020 at 4:53 AM, sohaib said:

Yesterday, I watched two youtube Official channel videos where they were claiming that; after the airstrike Bitcoin price is $26k in Iran. But when i confirmed with some of the people who lives in Iran then they confirmed that, this is not true. Bitcoin has the same value in Iran as all over the world. I don't know why authentic resources of people are misleading or rumoring about Bitcoin. 

this is why some time ago Google deleted some video from YouTube.

Most content in YouTube are fake and misleading.

On 1/6/2020 at 8:53 AM, sohaib said:

Yes of course bitcoin can't go so much up than that of whole world. I think bitcoin is official currency over the world so it have same price in whole world. 

It's so strange to me , I think who told you he is mad, because Bitcoin has no different different price at countries , everywhere Bitcoin price is same.

Bitcoin's exchange price in some other countries can be very high and expensive but it can't reach 26k that's too much no matter what crisis might there it can't go that far.

On 2/3/2020 at 8:17 PM, Gg233 said:

Well the price of bitcoin is the same in every region or country and it will not be different because there will be an imbalance if the price of bitcoin in Iran higher than our.

This is true mate because the price of bitcoin has one value only and this value is most common knowing by all countries, and i think this topic is fake news.

I wonder why the price is that much expensive in Iran? Are not Iranian people are able to buy cryptocurrency from the international market? Are there some sort of the restrictions? If you can buy Bitcoin on the yobit exchange, it will be more helpful for you. 

Certainly, this matter is very impossible because the price of the bitcoin coin is uniform and at the same price all over the world, so we should not believe everything that is said on the Internet.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is clearly a scam then for people to sell their bitcoin to these people at the higher price and so that people think they are getting more value than they are actually getting. It is general that the price of bitcoin in one country would be the same as the price of bitcoin all over the world. the only differences may come in is slight difference in market prices, but not to a large extent.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769