Fivebalance mobile app and wallet - Page 3 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

On 1/6/2020 at 7:23 AM, mikeymellow said:

The Company has released their mobile app and wallet which you can use your atm card, or Gopay account to buy Fivebalance coin and other merchandise. Signup is free, or you can pay for premium membership with membership perks. #timetomove #Fivebalance Company is new but official. Hodl the coin, you are in on the ground floor.

https://www.fivebalance.com/

download.jpg

downloadefdf.jpg

Updated

photo_2020-01-15_04-31-56.jpg

I want this opportunity but this app airdrop is ended now.

• Useful or interesting 1

8 hours ago, Alade Shegu said:

Fivebalance only. Read the info. A lot of the questions being asked are already answered on the website. If people would stop being so lazy they could learn a lot just by doing a little reading. SMH No wonder so many people get took for their money. Stop being followers and start being leaders. #doyourhomework

Edited by mikeymellow

may be It will be one of my options in the near future, it has a good reputation in the crypto world, its services are wonderful and could be get benefited from it.

People have only heard about airdrops that don't know too much about airdrops.
General Chat Chat Loung....

It hats really smart as a wallet but why I, too, a user of this app has some great reviews of a balanced mobile app....

FiveBalance is the world’s first digital asset for human resource development. Cryptocurrency is designed to give rewards for every individual who are struggling to fix their problems or trying to improve the quality of their FiveBalance (Fit, Financial, Family, Flair, and Faith).

On 1/6/2020 at 7:53 AM, mikeymellow said:

The Company has released their mobile app and wallet which you can use your atm card, or Gopay account to buy Fivebalance coin and other merchandise. Signup is free, or you can pay for premium membership with membership perks. #timetomove #Fivebalance Company is new but official. Hodl the coin, you are in on the ground floor.

https://www.fivebalance.com/

download.jpg

downloadefdf.jpg

Updated

photo_2020-01-15_04-31-56.jpg

Fivebalance app is good app. This is verified app. Yes if you want to take premium membership then you pay some money for it. 

Thanks for sharing the app with us here. I'll try to check it out and see how it goes. Have seen good reviews about it though.

It is good site wallet but unfortunately airdrop is limited, ok I will wait the second airdrop. And i will download late to check this wallet better maybe then i leave the feedback.

Если помог, кликайте на ❤️ справа снизу.😉

Каждый 5 день по 3.5$      👉   Клик

On 1/6/2020 at 1:21 PM, mikeymellow said:

If you get a chance, check out there website. https://www.fivebalance.com/ Lot of interesting info. I'm not part of the team, but after all of the flooding over there in Jakarta on New Years, the least I could do was help a new Company get going. 

Here is a link to their whitepaper. I suspect it will be updated soon to include most recent events. ie release of the app. 

https://github.com/fivebalanceID/whitepaper/blob/master/FBN WHITEPAPER 2.0.pdf

They have training for use on this app next week in Jakarta. They will be announcing on their website Fivebalance.com soon. Also here is a link to their whitepaper. Give the them a helping hand, they had some bad flooding over there in Jakarta on New Years Day and they could use our support. https://github.com/fivebalanceID/whitepaper/blob/master/FBN WHITEPAPER 2.0.pdf

This is good app. I am too happy.

Application like this that have a premium membership fee is always a good and trusted application because they are not wasting the fee of their user to provide a good experience and service with it. I will definitely try it and know if the premium membership si worth it.

Fivebalance is the legit paying app. It has the happy users all around the world. I tried to check the reviews under the app and have founds all of them are good and positive. Further I also downloaded and tested the app which is really good. 

Thanks brother for this share it's my first with this mobile application and wallet i will check that and participate in the airdrop if it's still working 

This app is good to use and it supports the ATM machine I have tried it for a certain period but it was difficult to get a lot through it so I stopped using it and it is honest and it pays for everyone

Dear member thank you for sharing this application it seems good with good performance, but I think you need to introduce more information and details about this application, we need to know how many coins include on it fees...etc

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It seems that the application is good and the external form suggests that the content is somewhat good, but we must try to govern ourselves and give an evaluation of the site ourselves. 

On 2/12/2020 at 6:45 PM, aymandr said:

FiveBalance is the world’s first digital asset for human resource development. Cryptocurrency is designed to give rewards for every individual who are struggling to fix their problems or trying to improve the quality of their FiveBalance (Fit, Financial, Family, Flair, and Faith).

Good to hear that it's my first time with this wallet never see it, but the majority talk good about this wallet , for sure i will try this one it's seems good 

This is my first time i heard about this wallet, is it safe to use? I saw many good reputations about it but am asking if its safe because i never used it and i need to know many things about it. I will visit their website and read more about it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/6/2020 at 4:23 AM, mikeymellow said:

#Fivebalance Company is new but official

Fivebalance is not exactly new company. I had applied for fivebalance airdrop in 2018 and they did pay the airdrop. They were listed on Mercatox at that time and I managed to make a couple of bucks selling the airdroped coins. About the app I don't actually know much but I doubt it will provide much profits.

Edited by BTC Future

I haven't tried this Fivebalance app yet but if it offers good profits then for sure I will sign up for it and use it
Do you recommend it?

Life is great and enjoy it

Well bro this fivebalance app interface look like genuine and this apps feature like claim airdrop its also great feature, but you can't add details about this coin where this coin listed, and how much value this coin because without any information, use this app not profitable.

I have heard every where about the fivebalance mobile app, but i haven't tried yet.Also there are many videos about it in youtube. Thank you for the good information.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.