When I Submit A Post My Post Count Doesn't Change - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
valenteeno

When I Submit A Post My Post Count Doesn't Change

On 1/5/2020 at 9:14 PM, valenteeno said:

I don't know if it's a bug but sometimes the number of my useful posts displayed in the yobit forum section doesn't change after I've submitted a post. Nothing extraordinary about my posts, for example this post didn't change the post count: 

And it happens all the time for no obvious reasons.

This sometimes happen when your replies have been merged. If that happens, your reply would only be counted as one post. But if it still happens to you, maybe you should try contacting the support team.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Just like you, I also have experienced this, don't worry maybe your post doesn't count because the admin doesn't think that the post you've made is not suitable or outside of the topic that's why they don't count it.

Good morning mate, try to check if your comment is violating the rules and regulations of the forum or if there is something wrong with your post or comment like if its not 100 characters or more.Happy posting mate.

well thats so sad to hear but i think these days the forum has many issues from being slow to not seeing notifications and this is something we hope the developers will solve.

Well this happens when your post is deleted or your opinion did not reach the 100 characters. but i think sooner or later admins will put a feature where we can see if our post is deleted.

On 1/5/2020 at 6:14 PM, valenteeno said:

I don't know if it's a bug but sometimes the number of my useful posts displayed in the yobit forum section doesn't change after I've submitted a post. Nothing extraordinary about my posts, for example this post didn't change the post count: 

Well dear i have also face this problem but in some cases when i didn't make 100 characters in my post then my post didn't count or when my post was not useful then it didn't count.

A temporary error might happen. The admin will fix it and you should have the correct number. This is not a serious problem, however, you can always send a complaint in private message.

I have experience this too. Almost 20 posts not counted . And at night I cannot load the page. I am thinking maybe they are limiting the amount of post they are paying. I am feel lazy now to make any topics as it is always been deleted without notice.

If your post does not meet the characters requirements the post you have does not count because the minimum is 100 always make sure it is above 100 characters to be paid. 

Maybe the APIs integration of yobit or crypto talk, might had a fault on your post counts history or some sort!!!!

Well when posting comment your post doesn't count because it might be rejected or other and or would be taking time to process and or taking time for reflecting the total post count.

If you post irrelevant and not useful post it will not count your post. You need post useful post and on topic to count your post you can see or check in Yobit platform if your post is counted or not. You can read other post to have enough knowledge and ideas to post useful post in cryptotalk and watch videos in YouTube to learn more about Cryptocurrency.

You may have to wait a little while for payments to be processed or there is an error in your account. Check your personal account and make sure there are no points of error in it

Maybe youre post is not qualified for the compensation maybe it's against the policy or rule of this forum.or lack of characters.or you posted on wrong section there are only sections that post are getting paid.

If you see something like that's it means that's that's you are posting to the off topic section, or maybe your post doesn't reach 100 characters

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 1/5/2020 at 2:14 PM, valenteeno said:

Yes some times happens!

It maybe due to network or some of your post got deleted just ensure to always refresh it after or when you are done making your daily post. 

They are many section in the forum and every section separate 1)when you post wrong section your post not count and deleted 2) you can't write 100 characters post not counted 3) repost topic not count 4) copy paste article not count but it is your post then wait some time moderators check and conform your post and display so take care before post 

1 minute ago, Death said:

When a certain topic is not counted on the yobit maybe the reason is you're posting on the non-monetized part of the forum.

It might have happened but maybe it was just a temporary problem. There is no need to be afraid. You must believe in this forum.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

Some times, glitches happens, but am not sure if it will be eventually add up.

But just keep posting to fill the gap of uncounted post

I have not yet experienced any kind of problems or buge/delays on cryptotalk forum. Everything is working well, so I guess the Admin has already figured out the problem and solved it. 

The post itself also has its own conditions such as the number of characters and the meaning of the post. Also, there is no payment in the offtop and bounty branches.

Maybe you posted in off topic or bounties that's why it didn't get counted. Also maybe you didn't post it in more than 100 words.