Is it secure payment by crypto ? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

Is it secure payment by crypto ?

On 1/5/2020 at 12:57 PM, Soaib khan said:

yes crypto is secure without you fault no one steal your money use only popular wallets and double chek your wallet address then send

yea i think most of the lost bitcoin are caused by the lack of people attention to the address before they send their bitcoin so they end up losing it.

• +2 1

On 1/5/2020 at 5:37 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

I wanna know that whether it is safe or not just because people can steal money through transiction process so is it safe to have transiction via crypto?

To me it is not 100 percent safe because scammers are always looking for way to cheat people.partner, every about crypto for now is not safe

For me, yes, of course, because it is untrackable and my identity is not known unless I use wallets that required identity but one thing for sure it is safe and faster, but of course it's up to the user on how he/she manage on sending or receiving payment.

On 1/13/2020 at 4:48 PM, Mitchel Starc said:

Yeah it is safe payment through crypto but the only thing that depends on you is to choose a trusted site for transaction of crypto.

well i think its easy to pick a website and most of us use exchanges not wallets but the hard thing is putting in the wrong address and this is why some people are scared to use crypto.

Yes it is secure to do payment by crypto and it is also transparent also, you can check your payment status any time. So don't worry about security of payment by crypto and use this method of payment without any further tension.

1 hour ago, gigabyteRTX said:

For me, yes, of course, because it is untrackable and my identity is not known unless I use wallets that required identity but one thing for sure it is safe and faster, but of course it's up to the user on how he/she manage on sending or receiving payment.

But that's when blockchain enters. Every transaction you've made using crypto has blockchain. And for me , its the safest place to transact your money. No one can access a transaction if it is undergoing to the blockchain technology.

• Useful or interesting 1

Payments using crypto is very secure mate because when you are using crypto coins in payments and transactions, your transaction history will be anonymously and also in terms of money, you cannot need to pay some taxes on it because this is decentralized network.

I don't think they can.

Even so the wallet or and cryptocorancy wallet or exchange they need to have strong code for that.

you should be careful 

All the best guys  

be safe.

I have never previously transcribed via crypto, I also asked if this is safe or not? If anyone has tried to give your opinion here!

Bitcoin is safe, bitcoin Transaction is very safe. Every transaction is safe if it is through bitcoin

Transaction with bitcoin or through other crypto currencies are most likely safe and done without any tension. all the need is to double check the addresses and transactions details.

Of course it is secure to make payments by bitcoin. That's actually why bitcoin was created, for people to be able to store and make transactions with money more easily and safely all around the world 

Yes, it's safe if you have an antivirus on your computer that will track all malware, then no one will steal your money.

Yes of course. Crypto payment is very secure. No one can know who receive the payment. Everyone can tract the transaction and see that amount sent or received but can't  identify who receive the payment. Its impossible to identify. So crypto payment is very safe and secure.

On 1/5/2020 at 12:37 PM, Jalil Baloch said:

I wanna know that whether it is safe or not just because people can steal money through transiction process so is it safe to have transiction via crypto?

I personally think that is way more secure exchanging cryptocurrencies and within its transactions compared to any other methods that are used online, I think it is also because of the bitcoin or cryptocurrency addresses are made, these addresses have very unique codes.

I believe payment in cryptocurrency is safe after many companies have recognized it. The expansion of the level of dealings with Bitcoin by major companies and institutions leads to obtaining some kind of recognition from the traditional financial world, and hence the demand for it and the increase in its price.

All payment transactions using crypto are very safe. Everything is conditioned, and it depends on where you store your assets. If it's in the wrong place, surely it will be very dangerous.

As for transactions through cryptocurrencies, they are the most secure of all methods, but the problem is that dealing in cryptocurrencies does not have guarantees of recovery, and for this it is necessary to be careful with the person you are dealing with.

THINK POSITIVE

On 1/5/2020 at 10:37 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

I don't think any hacker can hack your fund from transactions. But they can hack your wallet if it is unsecure. So always try to turn on your wallet security.  

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Yes that is secure for us because anyone can't hack or steal our Crypto from our wallet. So that is so much secure than other Crypto.

• +1 1

i think that transaction via bitcoin is safe, fast and secure because it's build on blockchain. as long as you know what you are doing it well be safe but one mistake means maybe lose money.

On 1/5/2020 at 5:37 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

Well from what I know and what I have also done in the crypto space, payment using cryptocurrency is safe and secure, I have done it multiple times and no issues. Just keep your private key private and you are good.