Crypto trading to solve the unemployment disaster. - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Crypto trading to solve the unemployment disaster.

18 hours ago, wilbertson said:

You are right but how so we gather people from the street have have zero interest and knowledge of cryptocurrency?

gather people from the street so they can invest in crypto? this is the most insane thing i have read on this forum, yes we do need more people to come invest in this but not like this.

• +1 1

I am not talking about investors , talking about helping unemployed people to find home in cryptocurrency trading ! nice topic bro 

Yes its true that crypto traders are earning and can earn good but i don't think that it can generate employment through its trading users can earn by trading or investing their capitals but they can't be employed throughout with it as it future is uncertain.

• +1 1

It is a good idea and when we teach students cryptocurrencies they will find a good way to earn, but unfortunately governments originally do not support cryptocurrencies so how will you teach them to them ..

You tell all the right there are many educated people with any employment because of very limited number of jobs but an high number of peoples therefore as a result many people dont get a permanent job and with the help of crypto currency we have many options for making money .

Crypto trading cannot solve unemployment disaster , because when you look at things as they are, there is a lot of people who are unemployed and not everybody is fit to trade crypto but also you must be careful to make sure that you are able to earn something and for those who can, crypto will be their choise, but it will only solve a certain percentage and everything else will follow.

• +2 1

On 1/5/2020 at 12:24 PM, wilbertson said:

As the world we are heading to there are more educated graduated people who are missing employments. This number is increasing every day, but i think cryptocurrency if taught to these people and just the fundamentals of trading, we could reduce the number of educated people from the streets.

Its actually a good idea many people are struggling in finding a way to earn and as we can see some of the job requires to have atleast a diploma and not all the people can finish their studies. 

Teaching other people to trade cryptos can help them to earn money and to create a funds for their studies if they want to pursue it. 

• +1 1

Yeah, crypto trading is good for solving unemployment disasters. This is a good way to solve unemployment problems. Many of them can easily build their own currency by making money from crypto.

On 1/5/2020 at 5:35 AM, avatarkiyoshi said:

Cryptocurrency trading actually is high risk, need a lot experience to be successful. It's can't solve unemployment problem. 

The best solution is work in blockchain industry, it's more reasonable, as long as has a skill that can be offered, thats not really hard to get a job.

I agree it can't solve unemployment issues

Yes, this is true. Cryptocurrency and blockchain can solve the employment issue if the government can embark on creating the enabling environment for graduates to learn more about this industry. This will allow many start UPS on block chain and thereby create employment.

• +1 1

On 1/5/2020 at 9:24 AM, wilbertson said:

As the world we are heading to there are more educated graduated people who are missing employments. This number is increasing every day, but i think cryptocurrency if taught to these people and just the fundamentals of trading, we could reduce the number of educated people from the streets.

It will actually works. This is a great to spread happiness and good experiences with your loved ones and your surroundings whom have not a good source of income. You can teach them about crypto currencies and guide them how to work in crypto currencies to fight them against unemployment.. 

• +1 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Unemployed people are making money from here now ... yeah that's a really cool brother..Thank you. Yes brother I think so. Crypo now solve unemployment problems .

Crypto trading can't solve unemployment because many  unemployed people don't know about crypto basic.they have to start from basic and need time to develop skills.This is not easy course where they have to learn in few weeks and ready for trading.This need time and practice.But Self studying and  determination can push forward them.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Crypto trading can only solve the unemployment disaster only when we give knowledge about crypto and crypto trading to the people and by aware  them about the profit of crypto trading. Without knowledge people might lose their hard earn money.

• +1 1

Welcome with me
There are several schools that offer training in stock exchange trading in private schools and on the Internet, but the teaching of cryptocurrency trading has not been heard until today.
It would be a good idea to absorb unemployment by teaching crypto trading

• +1 1

Not only they need to have the knowledge of trading and experience , they also need money to start off tradding . and need to keep it mind that you cant get rich in overright

On 1/5/2020 at 12:24 PM, wilbertson said:

I agree with this opinion. however, crypto users are forced to think of steps they will take to gain profits or losses. Since I know crypto, I always think about this. other than that, I have an income from crypto, so this makes me get out of the "pruning" zone, even though I work at home.
however, I think crypto can improve a person's ability to do business which makes him more skilled, and become an entrepreneur.

• +2 1

Crypto currency is really great to reduce unemployment in The country if people take crypto currency as something thats really helpful and earn money but not everyone trust that there is free money anywhere but I know in little time they we regret why they didn't do it now

• +1 1

I think that the cryptocurrency will be the base currencies in the future and it will be used all over the world , that's why I am with you in this topic .

Crypto trading is not a tranquil drive it has a grouping of intricacy and in height peril accordingly folks inhabitants produce a crypto trading expertise and strategy they will be solving at hand unemployment issues.       

In my opinion, one of the common trends among scammers is to send thousands of people an email with a fictional story that anyone in a foreign country needs a transfer agent to help them or her transfer money. This is good for you. 

• +1 1

Good talk. working in the cryptography world is now the best way to fight unemployment. 
Everyone knows how many countries are going through economic crises that have led to an increase in unemployment. 
Encryption is the solution, and it doesn't need teaching or teaching in schools that anyone with internet experience can learn the basics of working in the cryptography world. 
A little patience, and things will change a lot.

• +1 1