Crypto trading to solve the unemployment disaster. - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Crypto trading to solve the unemployment disaster.

cryptocurrency is another way to earn extra income. but doesn't mean that cryptocurrency is the answer to lessen the unemployed. big population is also another reason of many unemployed. unemployment has a lot of layers and tentacles that cannot be resolve by the cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Yes this is the very important topic to discuss here. For sure it will reduce the unemployment in the countries. Because most of us know how to handle internet if more people come to know about the crypto world then they can easily earn money without doing a job. This will help in economic growth of the country.

• +1 1

I was once not having any jobs, only doing things in house. But right now, I have my tradings skills and been doing trading for more than a year already. I can say that's cryptocurrency does really help the people who are jobless. So, I think it might help the unemployment disaster around the world. They only need to learn

• +1 1

There may be plenty of opportunities in crypto-currency, but there is also a lot of risk particularly when you are a newbie and you don't have many starting resources. When you make a poor company, you might not be welcomed, but there are still plenty of different sources of income.

• +1 1

In my opinion, there are many types of employment in the world that I think can solve the problem of cryptocurrency trading, but in this case, they must first learn about cryptocurrency trading and know how to do it.

And through this, it will be very easy to solve this on-the-job problem worldwide

• +1 1

Crypto can do many things for this world and many countries those are facing some troubles like unemployment or other things related to economy and technology based because this is really outstanding way of bringing new changes crypto related projects already bringing revolution and its can bring many new jobs and social economy related things in frame of countries and communities.

• +1 1

you are right,nowadays even you have degree,its hard to find jobs,but with the help of crypto people can help them earn and support their needs even without the needs of jobs.

Not only they need to possess the facts of tradaing and experience, they too necessity currency to birth offf trading. And need to remain it object that you argot catch ironic in overnight. But it's a good belief to lessen the unemployment in the streets

• +1 1

On 1/5/2020 at 7:53 AM, alaina1001 said:

Yes I kind of agree. But I don't think this would pay their bills because it only pays too little per day. This couldn't be their full time and even if they still make this their livelihood, they would still be underemployed. 

Right it is considered an additional income not basic really you are talking surely online working demand time and efforts even if here or any other resources like freelance or many types of business on internet yes you can make money online but you must work hard also to get what you deserve. 

• +1 1

On 2/9/2020 at 4:43 PM, Hridoy608 said:

Cryptocurrency plays an important role in solving unemployment problems. As a result, many educated unemployed are working here to earn money.

It will actually solve some problems for the community. Some that have experience will be able to get some job in crypto related site.

Yes ofcource trading can solve unemployment problem so that you can work from home & be your own boss. This is the biggest contribution by Cryptocurrency to words the wellness of humanity.

• +3 1

Yes, cryptocurrency trading and investment have the power to overcome or even wipe out the unemployment problem from all over the world.

1 hour ago, Ariuan Rony said:

In my personel opinion yes it is helpfull for unemployed people get paid. Because it is the current sitaution of every and each country to has millions of unemployed poeple who are seeking a job to do. They might become interested in financial consulting, or in computer science. And of course, many seem to be students, so for them it is a support to advance in life.

yes i think you are absolutely right in today's world economical situations of most of the countries are very poor people are suffering from unemployment and their are no jobs for future generations so in my opinion cryptocurrency can be very helpful in dealing with poverty and can enable youth to start their own business.

• +1 2

14 hours ago, Davon said:

Personally i think crypto trading is best explained using blow chat

Actually this is kind of investment, but mostly we all called it long-term trading.

If you see clearly your chart, you can see the risk, after the price go to the peak, that's almost go down to the first place.

I believe crypto trading is profitable (i also earn thru it), but this is cannot solve the unemployment problem. Trading basically need a clear mind, if someone put all money in one basket this is will be the worse decision even for a professional.

• +1 1

Bitcoin and the put your feet up cryptocurrencies experience bent a route for thousands of live in to discharge unemployment. fully a hardly any altcoins are asking to hire developers healthy at the present and moreover nearby are other positions open for marketing, literature and trading.

• +1 1

I'm unemployed because i don't have good study im only highschool graduate and because of this i did not get good work.  And because of bitcoin my life changed and this give me more oppurtunity and reach all my dreams. 

They can start trading and make money. Cryptocurrency trading can solve the unemployment disaster. We can see that some people are unemployed

I agree with you mate, if unemployed people have been introduce well to them the crypto currency and learn them the basic knowledge for trading then this will be their permanent job too like the other member here in cryptotalk.

• +1 1

i think that when you are talking about unemployment so you are talking about poor people or ignorant people who they don't even know what's the meaning of crypto

teaching them about crypto world is the best thing we can do for these people to give them a good chance to earn and make more money

• +1 1

In my opinion Cryptocurrency solved the disaster of unemployment  , it gives job to those people who didnt get any gob ! and this is a good chance to start and make your own capital !

Yes you are right i agree with you brother crypto trading can be solve unemployment disaster. But its not easy work. If you want to trader you have to knowledge and enough money.  

• +1 1

5 minutes ago, Mizan said:

Yes you are right i agree with you brother crypto trading can be solve unemployment disaster. But its not easy work. If you want to trader you have to knowledge and enough money.  

i think crypto currency can be used to solve unemployment and poverty.as young individuals can invest some of their money in crpto and by having some knowledge of the business they can attain some profit as their are many opportunities for every one to invest.

• +1 1

I think cryptocurrency trading can be a solution to the unemployment catastrophe. There are a large number of unemployed at the moment. If the unemployed were taught and told about the crypto world, they could make money from it.

• +1 1

It is possible only you need is big investment. Indeed a great job, clicking your mouse and staring at monitor and waiting for a bull run.

Yes cryptocurrency is creating a lot of jobs in the blockchain and trading areas, there are so many people that are earning now working as a crypto trading or blockchain developer and the earning is so great, many are getting into it.

• +1 1