Crypto trading to solve the unemployment disaster. - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Crypto trading to solve the unemployment disaster.

On 1/5/2020 at 10:07 AM, Atreus said:

Not only they need to have the knowledge of tradaing and experience, they also need money to start offf trading. And need to keep it mind that you can't get rich in overnight. But it's a good idea to reduce the unemployment in the streets.

Yes this may happen to a very big extent that the virtual coins can be used to get out of the unemployment...so. that if the people who don't have job or work then they can. Get involved in the virtual coins & come out of the unemployment disaster.

• +1 1

Yes!!! Crypto is already reducing unemployment. I know a lot of people who don't have jobs. They make their income from crypto and they aren't too bad.

it is a good point but not all people could continue in this career cause you need months or even years to be expert 
so to make poor people invest in their education in block chain technology it is too hard 
cause they need some quick results 
i hope to find some quick solutions like this forum to help beginners in their career 

• +1 1

For me, its a agreed it is helpfull for unemployed nation comprehend paid. for the reason that it is the existing sitaution of every and all country to has millions of unemployed poeple who are in quest of a employment to do. But this crypto trading and this forum cryptotalk as full an initiative to give the people.. It is exact generous of them

• +1 1

53 minutes ago, Okali said:

In my personel estimation fair enough it is helpfull for unemployed people get paid. as it is the modern sitaution of every and each one country to has millions of unemployed poeple who are in quest of a activity to do. But this crypto trading and this forum cryptotalk as full an initiative to compensate the people.. It is precise generous of them

Crypto Talk has been such a good thing for all of us, but i'm talking about the actual thing that we should be doing, trading.

• +1 1

Of course I agree with you. Because if you crypto trading then you can earn more money.  Really cryptotalk is the best outsourcing site

it may be true that one aspect of the deal would be to solve employment problems for unemployed or students who want to earn extra income. But to trade not everyone actively learn and trade the most positive way, does not mean to say bad or disparaging but really there are very lazy people.

• +1 1

I am with you, governments can decrease unemployment simply by teaching there young age peoples about cryptocurrencys and trading,holding then that will make things easier. but most country don't support cryptocurrensys its illegal.

Crypto trading to solve the unemployment disaster is not true because not all people have knowledge for trading but it works on less than with the 10 % of the population.

• +2 1

I think crypto trading is certifiably not a simple work it has a great deal of unpredictability and high hazard so those individuals have a crypto trading information and methodology they will settle there joblessness issues it is good for feature 

For some people trading may be a way out but we cannot all be traders. Otherwise there would be no real economy. Trading also exist because there are people who lose and people who win. Without winners there won't be losers.

• +1 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

14 minutes ago, Rs Rabbi Shak said:

This number is increasing every day, but i think cryptocurrency if taught to these people and just the fundamentals of trading.Mostly here I think are 100% dedicated that they do not really have a regular jobthe unemployment issue but it might make,,,,,,

crypto trading is new business and it is developing a many people are coming to know about this business. in my opinion it can be use to solve economical crises and unemployment crises as it provide a platform and allows individuals to do business.

• +1 1

I think that functioning with cryptocurrencies requires a morsel of facts therefore it is barely correct for folks who get left to discipline but contain not however create a job. The leadership must generate a sordid to relief them get a hold opportunities with sound jobs.

• +1 2

Remember guys, this forum is the one giving the incentives to earn from our post, Not the cryptocurrency 😄 This forum is the one paying us crypto coin or bitcoins for our activity. Cryptocurrency is a subject not a job 😄

• +1 1

spacer.png

As I would like to think, Ethereum and Ether are nearly the equivalent. Numerous individuals are stating that in the event that Ethereum is a stage, at that point the ether money that we got for taking a shot at crypto. Additionally a system is another fuel. In the work environment, it takes two so one can't do the Best crypto 

• +1 1

Crypto currency have been solving the unemployed for long but thanks to the post, crypto currency actually helped me back in school and since then am bad up to date am still on it.

Edited by Ovis25
  • +1 1

Better believe it in a manner yes it can understand this fiasco yet everything relies upon certain variables that for sure has a mess of effect. You believe this man I really wonder about this app 

48 minutes ago, amd406580 said:

It is believed that 2020 will have a major influence on what will become the future of the cryptocurrency industry. ... The crypto market feeds on volatility but scammers and shady token schemes have also clouded the nascent industry......

yes i think you are right crypto currency is becoming huge success day by day and in coming years it will effect and will have major influence in the future.so we can say that crypto currency can be use to solve unemployment and poverty as it provides a basic platform to many people to do investment and to earn some profit.

• +1 1

Not yet.

I believe it will solve the problem of underpaid salaries. 

But half bread is better than none. 

So if you don't have job yet, cryptocurrency is here to solve your Bills.

It may help a lot of people who doesn't have a good job or their salaries are way below the standard salaries kind of thing. It they're willing to learn about trading, and knows what is wrong and and which is right, they can make it for some additional income to help they daily life or things. The world is getting bigger, be in technology of the population, and it's getting more expensive more than before. So, people might need more income than they used to need. Especially to those that need it the most, which is the unemployment ones. 

• +2 1

I think if cryptocurrency is taught to these people and just the basics of business, then we can reduce the number of people educated on the streetAs we move forward in the world, there are more educated graduates who are missing jobs. This number is increasing daily,

• +1 1

On 1/5/2020 at 9:29 AM, jitu123321 said:

Yes actually yes i'm one of the example .i don't do 9-5 job my work fully based in blockchain industries i do bounty airdrop trading investing and so on to earn and yes bearish market may your trading may only can safe from this condition

Bro this is the crypto forum where  i am earning a 0.0003 Bitcoin. It is more than the poor man earns.

On 2/5/2020 at 2:16 PM, Shohan7 said:

Sure crypto-forex can easily fix the situation regarding lack of employment amount of the entire world.I'm not talking about educated in terms of cryptocurrency, i'm just talking about people who have verified on many professions but couldn't get job, but yes i agree if in school cryptocurrency could have been a subject it will be another step into solving this unemployment issue.

Yes you are right I agree with your point of view thank you so much for your this useful information we learn a lot from this post.......

Crypto currency may or may not solve unemployment disasters at all. There are restrictions and pros in the crypto field.We can not be sure all the time that trading will be profitable so that we can expense that to fulfill other daily based expense. 

• +1 1

Yes it is very helpful for everyone specially the student and unemployment members for them it is a dream comes true I was referred from my friend and my friend answer good head full of money as a student at least we can an our expenditure for it

• +1 1

Exactly, it will give chances for those graduates who have not yet work from this they will practice what the learned from school especially for those who are engaged in business 

• +1 1