Crypto trading to solve the unemployment disaster. - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Crypto trading to solve the unemployment disaster.

To qualify for Disaster Unemployment Assistance (DUA) your unemplоyment must be a direct result of a major disaster under any one of five conditions.· not individual call for to cоme up with the erudition of trading and experience, they moreover essential change tо switch on of trading

Crypto can really help many people by earning money and it really takes time to learn crypto. It needs patience and hard work but I guarantee it is worth the wait.

1 hour ago, kizz said:

Crypto can really help many people by earning money and it really takes time to learn crypto. It needs patience and hard work but I guarantee it is worth the wait.

Yea,, it will have much impact on unemployment rate because many people will base on cryptocurrency which they will be benefiting from the little income they got from cryptocurrency

It may be very useful to combine the information that a person obtains with work in the field of encryption and investment on famous platforms and therefore the unemployment problem for many will be solved by buying a few cryptocurrencies and starting their investment and managing this project in the long term, which provides stable and stable income

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well crypto can be a great solution to the unemployment disaster people can easily invest on crypto and can earn  profit easily sitting at home 

Trading in the cryptocurrency market does not mean that we give up learning, certificates and self-development. Perhaps the cryptocurrency market created an opportunity to gain from trading for many people, but this does not mean that we give up the basics in this life such as learning.

1 minute ago, Captain Karim said:

Trading in the cryptocurrency market does not mean that we give up learning, certificates and self-development. Perhaps the cryptocurrency market created an opportunity to gain from trading for many people, but this does not mean that we give up the basics in this life such as learning.

Agree ... if you want to progress in life, and education and degree help immensely. Sure there will be people who can make a long term career as an independent trader. But most people will need certificates, diplomas, and self development to keep long term employment. Even when you are your own boss, education helps!

• Useful or interesting 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Unemployed people have only one source of income from cryptocurrency and that is gambling. They usually earn crypto from dice games or rolls. Crypto entrepreneurs should provide some facilities so that people with low levels of knowledge can still find jobs related to cryptocurrency and earn some income. For example, maintaining mining equipment is something that doesn't need academic education. They can hire people to run devices and control their temperatures. Crypto itself is complex but there are always works that can be done by unemployed people. The solution to fight unemployment is to offer crypto jobs for all people with any level of knowledge and skills.

7 minutes ago, Brushless4500KV said:

For example, maintaining mining equipment is something that doesn't need academic education. They can hire people to run devices and control their temperatures. 

But are perfect examples of stuff you could automate, without any human intervention. Only replacing boards would require human hands until now (but can be done by robots soon as well).

The best way to succeed is to get educated. Either formally, or through self study. In the modern digital world, that is going to be easier than ever.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

This number is increasing every day, but i think cryptocurrency if taught to these people and just the fundamentals of trading, we could reduce the number of educated people from the streets.The next step would be to help them find a permanent job with the skills they have. I favor crypto-forex started to be the greatest accomplishment for them to fix the difficulties individuals planet.

2 hours ago, johant123 said:

But are perfect examples of stuff you could automate, without any human intervention. Only replacing boards would require human hands until now (but can be done by robots soon as well).

The best way to succeed is to get educated. Either formally, or through self study. In the modern digital world, that is going to be easier than ever.

Education is the best solution but receiving education about crypto is not affordable for everyone and if all jobs are only reserved for highly-educated people, then all other ones who are at lower levels will not find any source of income and this is not a proper way to fight unemployment. We should categorize jobs and tasks based on difficulty and knowledge. We should hire people for tasks as simple as replacing boards and as hard as developing coins for projects. It is good to start training people about mining hardware in workshops.

1 minute ago, Brushless4500KV said:

Education is the best solution but receiving education about crypto is not affordable for everyone and if all jobs are only reserved for highly-educated people, then all other ones who are at lower levels will not find any source of income and this is not a proper way to fight unemployment. 

True. Question is, what are the unique skills that people can bring to the table? I mean, how do you avoid being replaced by a robot in a few years anyway?

Developing and marketing new crypto projects could be a good thing indeed. Other jobs would probably still be related to trading, or working at a broker.

I am afraid that "low skills" jobs will get automated over time, whether we want it or not. So what makes people unique is knowledge, flexibility, and adaptability ... those things that cannot be easily programmed yet.

Some countries are proposing a Universal Basic Income for everyone; so whether you have a job or not, you get a minimum amount for living. The problem of course is that the money has to come from somewhere, so that means borrowing or higher taxes. But it's an interesting idea to fight the negative aspects of unemployment.

2 minutes ago, johant123 said:

True. Question is, what are the unique skills that people can bring to the table? I mean, how do you avoid being replaced by a robot in a few years anyway?

Developing and marketing new crypto projects could be a good thing indeed. Other jobs would probably still be related to trading, or working at a broker.

I am afraid that "low skills" jobs will get automated over time, whether we want it or not. So what makes people unique is knowledge, flexibility, and adaptability ... those things that cannot be easily programmed yet.

You mentioned some good points. I have to add that low skills are only necessary for the starting phase. Anyone who is employed to do a certain task, will start with simple ones and will make progress towards receiving more responsibility to earn more. I want to say, part of education should happen in practice when people are experiencing their jobs in the real world. The other solution is that governments provide affordable training courses (either in theory or practice) for people with low incomes to prepare them for the more complex jobs like writing articles for crypto websites or managing mining operations. Knowledge is the best thing but there must be a starting point because all people start from scratch.

The cryptocurrency is not exclusive to anyone and everyone can work with it. I work as a doctor and in my spare time I work by encoding and trading and reap additional profits from it.

As you rightly said, crypto trading plays a very helpful role in solving unemployment. Many people have found a way to work with crypto and can make money very easily. One does not have to walk around frustrated for work. Crypto is a great site for eliminating unemployment.

• +1 1

Crypto trading can be a very good way to solve unemployment and to increase and influence the financial security of many of the unemployed population. The only concern in trading is that one needs to be dedicated to the trading business and needs to take the time to learn and to know which indicators to look for and how to assess the market. Therefore this would appeal to a limited portion of the unemployed, unless an investment is made to educate those on trading so that more people can utilize the opportunity of trading.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes you are right actually crypto could give opportunities to the unemployed , to actually be self employed and start making money since the society has less job opportunities to most graduate and citizens .

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I believe that Crypto will be a good platform for the unemployed. Educated peoples. I think trading will be the future ruler. But due to lack of knowledge among the peoples I must say that very few people are linked with Crypto

I also think that cryptocurrency education should be implemented as a compulsory subject in every school in the world to teach us from a young age to generate money and to start our own business, which is not allowed in the global education system unfortunately

Frankly, I do not know if this will succeed, but my opinion is that these people need a culture of learning first in order to adapt to the blockchain and the crypto market.

Before I agree with you,  we need to know about the trade first. Without knowing it, investing money will be lost. I think crypto trading is better for solving unemployment disasters. There are many unemployed people who work in crypto to find the meaning of their lives. Has made improvements in life.

I don't believe that cryptocurrency could actually solve the unemployment disaster because there is still very low trust factor for crypto from the greatest part of human population.

What Sahi says is that the cryptocurrency can help a large number of people and the unemployed, especially educated people, because these people can work in the field of encryption without getting much experience

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, you are just right that those who do not find where to take advantage of their capabilities or a specific guest in providing some time in learning to trade and learn the rules from which they reap their capital would have helped them better than spending it in the streets and this will help them for those looking to establish their own business if not He does not want to continue in Tadalu, and at least he will flee for him

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes of course crypto world solve this problem of unemployment, but is not completely , but the people how don’t have a job , and the cherche and learn , he can fixe this problem, in my opinion this working in this world is better than working in a job in my country , for that i do all things to developing my self , this really important to be successful.