If tax is implemented on blockchain - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Romaan1987

If tax is implemented on blockchain

If the blockchain will be implemented taxes from users to the government, this would be good, because this will make the government to see the donation of cryptocurrencies in taxes 

On 3/21/2020 at 10:56 PM, Abiaan said:

first thing that is really impossible to deduct the amount from the transaction by the government a it is not in the government hand and if they could all country would accept the cryptocurrency and another thing is cryptocurrency would be so boring 

You might see so many cryptocurrency exchange platforms which are deducting the certain amounts for tax purposes for each crypto transactions you made through the exchange. Government only will not be able to cut tax from crypto transactions if you use some sort of wallets like non custodial to make transaction. 

On 4/29/2020 at 10:21 PM, guatazoo said:

If the blockchain will be implemented taxes from users to the government, this would be good, because this will make the government to see the donation of cryptocurrencies in taxes 

Yes I think that it will be greater if there will be no taxes that we will pay if the government decides to make the cryptocurrency decentralized then the fees that we will be paying will be under normal because there are no taxes. 

The government can do that if they have the licence  or the authority of the network. And to assure that authority cryptocurrencies  should be legalised in the whole world. And after that i guess they can implement the taxes into the net. So for that i think there is still time. Because cryptocurrencies are getting higher time to time and it will grow enough in somedays. 

Well, if tax is being implemented on blockchain, i think there's only a few people who are working from it, the reason why many people are mostly like this because of it's uniqueness and that is being taxless, i hope you may understand 

On 1/4/2020 at 11:32 PM, tienda said:

I think yes on the future will be implemented when they find a very good project to regularized cryptocurrency then yes tax can be implemented on Blockchain for any transaction and in all websites exchanges..

I also believe that one day in the near future when governments regulates crypto currency they will also put tax measures on all exchanges and other related crypto currency deals in the country and this will be accepted when it happens since we can not battle with the government.

Most people use cryptocurrencies for illegal purposes and governments will not be able to control them.I think it is impossible for governments to accept dealing in cryptocurrencies because taxes are not the only problem.

Many countries have prohibited dealing in cryptocurrencies because they cannot collect taxes from them, and if they can collect taxes, they will become legitimate in many countries.

On 4/14/2020 at 3:50 PM, Thekingcallme said:

It simply cannot be applied to the blockchain because it is not subject to modification or exchange and no fees can be added

Why you think that the tax cannot be implemented in the blockchain? This is where people use to earn, so thats the government must find the ways that's they can use to take taxes from traders. 

And seen how countries are already implemented taxes on cryptocurrencies is something that is already real and is going to continue to expand around the world so I think nothing will happen we just have to comply with the law

On 1/5/2020 at 6:02 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

The government needs taxes for the country's progress. From taxes they can build roads, bridges and so on. I think if Blockchain technology is subject to payment tax it's a good thing for the progress of a country.

Some countries already takes tax's block chain technolgy bro, when they made any trade like us government but it need government totally adopt crypto currencies in their country, but still so many countries not accept and loss this revenue its really help their country economy increase.

The government is not only looking to impose taxes on the blockchain, but also wants to collect taxes from the cryptocurrency in general and in my opinion, the application of taxes will affect young users by raising the withdrawal fees in the blockchain to offset the taxes

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For bitcoin and ETH and i think all the cryptocurrency now this can’t a happen because is difficult to change in the blockchain of this currency , but the new coin this can a happen , maybe the country when the create this cryptocurrency , the will do this .

On 1/5/2020 at 3:53 AM, Romaan1987 said:

Hi guys! Today i want to ask an expert opinion that if a tax is implemented in blockchain technology that every transaction sent, tax is automatically deducted. What would be impact of this in a state that it will be more trusted by a government?

Well, I bet that I will disagree to you, mate. I am not an expert but I will just say my opinion about it. There's a big impact for the crypto state if taxes will be implemented. IT can make your deposit fee more larger because of the taxes they will add. But I don't think government will trust crypto because they can't still manage to control them so they will still hate it.

• +2 1

On 5/24/2020 at 12:04 AM, Imran01234 said:

I believe people can pay for it but when the document is included as a document, the story will change

Well, this is true mate, if the country is now totally adopted the cryptocurrency, they van put some taxes on it and many people are willing to pay with it to help the economic status to increased but the uniqueness of it will be changed which is actually okay from it just to adopted it normally.

• Useful or interesting 1

Now only the transaction and other maintenance in blockchain are very high if taxes are applied on it. Then it will make it more expensive. Which is not very good for Crypto world. So it will be good if it doesn't happens. Also I think that investors willing to invest will decrease. 

Well government implements taxes on blockchain and cryptocurrencies to be able to benefit from it, one of the reasons there hate crypto is because there can't derive taxes from it, so if definitely there start implementing taxes on crypto that means there would surely accept blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If the tax is implemented on the blockchain technology we have to pay more fee for any transactions. It would only possible if the country fully accepts crypto and country should have crypto atms. It would highly impact the government because people would use crypto currency more than the fiat currency and those taxes can be implemented in the development.

That the government imposes a tax on cryptocurrencies is a bad thing indeed because cryptocurrencies are one of the most useful things that it provides is that governments and international bodies no longer take any tax to carry out transfers and I think that the government taking a tax in addition to the transfer fees becomes a bad thing

I think the implementation of tax on cryptocurrency will come a long way in helping must country to adopt and legalise it. It will also make it more stronger and creates a way in which the government can regulate and control the currency.

On 2/8/2020 at 12:42 PM, hadayt2030 said:

According to my thinking it is not possible to tax is implemented on block chain if this happens so govt must accept the crypto currency.....

I think if cryptocurrency is legalised all over the world then goverment will make huge money from cryptocurrency taxes and I hope government should works towards digital cryptocurrency because this is the future 

I think we are talking about a blockchain system. Let's say I want to pay for an order using cryptography in my favorite cafe, but I can't just pay for it, because I will receive a percentage of taxes, which will take away an even larger amount!

It is not ideal to deduct tax for every transaction that was what blockchain was created for to make a peer to peer transaction without any middle interferance.

On 1/4/2020 at 11:53 PM, Romaan1987 said:

Hi guys! Today i want to ask an expert opinion that if a tax is implemented in blockchain technology that every transaction sent, tax is automatically deducted. What would be impact of this in a state that it will be more trusted by a government?

I don't think the government will have more confidence in cryptocurrencies, but it will be an additional fast growing source of income. Perhaps this will entail a large number of restrictive measures on the part of the regulator

• +1 1