I want to grow with cryptotalk - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

I want to grow with cryptotalk

On 1/4/2020 at 2:11 AM, Maxtron73 said:

So friends i am saying this sincerely, as i really like this place and spend many hours a day writing and commenting posts. I am learning many things , even if i have been investing in stocks for many years, and now about 2 years on crypto, i want cryptotalk to get always better and be one of the best sources of cryptocurrency information out there. Friends let's work hard together. Who is with me ? 

I agree with you, this forum have much more to offer for its members and the best thing about this forum is that we can earn while we are learning, i improve my typing skill since i join this forum, and i earn huge money from it.

• +2 1

I am with you mate, I think one way to improve crypto talk is that since most of the issues comes from we beginners, more topic should be created about the right attitude here as a beginner. I have seen a few which has been of tremendous help so far.

Everyone here that knows the advantage of this place would want to grow,growing here will give you a broad knowledge about many digital currency and you can easily use that to make it in anywhere you find your self

Yes, dear your decision is absolutely right, you will learn crypto and forex in this platform with discussions in comments, in my openion it's the most safe and trusted site for crypto currency market, you will enjoy in this platform, it will also boost your knowledge 

1 minute ago, Muhammad Umair Bashir said:

Yes I am agree with you. It is a great place to work with company. We can grow us at that platform because here is more knowledge about the crypto currency.we should follow the rules on the crypto talk. We can write a post of minimum 100 words with a good content. I am with you.

Yes you are Right Muhammad this site represent the all the knowledge and all the aspect of cryptocurrency that is of beneficial impact. Its promising and the best place to accumulate cryptocurrency especially bitcoin

It is really great forum and I'm sad that you couldn't be here longer. Probably something happened and you might have no freetime at all or have other things to worry about but I hope that every member will stay here for a really long time until the higher targets are met at least and we need to keep helping beginners in crypto. Cryptotalk is the best place to begin.

Your words make me excited, of course we will work to make this platform a rich source of information, and we have to focus on several things.

1.We must avoid making mistakes and copying information, but rather we must present what we know so that everyone can benefit from it

2.We have to provide important information and help others as much as possible to raise the evaluation of our accounts and thus get additional profits

2.We have to follow everything new and pay attention to news about currencies, as the opportunities in them are great, and we must exploit them as soon as possible.

Absolutely, i want to grow with cryptotalk too. I have not found forums like cryptotalk yet where you can learn and earn easily. All the members seems so informative and helpful and are always awaring about difficulties  we can face and giving solutions to problems. I just love this forum.

Edited by Roop
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

you could without problems develop in crypto communicate through posting 30 post in keeping with day and make use complete content material and after some months you will be large member of this community and you come to be complete member of cryptotalk , this is our goal .

I am with you And want to grow the crypto world together.  All members must contribute to the forum, write good posts / answers, and join the forum program.  Stay focused and use local or better language to replace your posts..

I am with you all mates. Because this forum give us knoledge about the Crypto currencies. Let,s make this forum usefull and clean for others.

I m with you dear to this platform you are right this platform is such a big and good opportunity to read write better english and also encourage over knowledge.

Hey whats up friend.

I totally agree with you cryptotalks is on of the best platform ever i have seen. But in cryptotalks many do useless posts and some of them leave the forum after getting successful so i request to all of you people that pls be honest with it and lets help each other and grow with cryptotalks.

Thanks.

On 1/4/2020 at 12:19 AM, Migo said:

I'm with you, why not, but the problem is some newbies here are forcing us to report them, I just came from the first section and honestly there is a catastrophe there, à lot of topics were posted with 2 or 3 words, and some of them with a different languages, if we still seeing this, then it is almost impossible to improve this forum

I thought we are here to learn and share experience? You were once a new member in this forum, do you want to tell me you that you knew everything before joining the platform? What am driving at is we are all learners no one is perfect. If someone is not good at something it does not mean such person should stop trying. Today we may be learner, tomorrow we become expert. Consistence is very very important. With time will upgrade, you guys should not give up on us please..... We can do this together....

Your thoughts are awesome and based to secure your future so me and many our forum's mates are with you. We all are thinking to stay on this forum and keeping growing earning and as well as earning from this forum for longer period of time and if it is possible be the permanent users of this forum in upcoming years.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptotalk forum is very popular crypto forum where we can earn daily free money.This is the best forum for growing up your assets.So work on this forum properly to earn more money.

On 1/4/2020 at 4:11 AM, Maxtron73 said:

So friends i am saying this sincerely, as i really like this place and spend many hours a day writing and commenting posts. I am learning many things , even if i have been investing in stocks for many years, and now about 2 years on crypto, i want cryptotalk to get always better and be one of the best sources of cryptocurrency information out there. Friends let's work hard together. Who is with me ? 

I am with you we should get more information about crypto therefore we should have to send quality posts for the sake of better understanding of other members. Everyone can ask and gave answer the questions here .

I am with you in this matter. If we cooperate with each other and exchange enough information to develop ourselves, we will reach our goal. So we need to practice sharing.

• -1 1

Yes, definitely  because as a student  i can't do full time job with low sallary as a newbie but in this forum i can earn more than a job as a member. On the other hand this this forum is providing me with the complete information about cryptocurrencies and trading, investing after getting enough knowledge i want to grow with this platform even bigger. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I am new here I want to ask that crypto world is very helpful and useful for us for all students who lived their life in poverty

• -1 1

On 11/11/2020 at 1:36 PM, Roop said:

Absolutely, i want to grow with cryptotalk too. I have not found forums like cryptotalk yet where you can learn and earn easily. All the members seems so informative and helpful and are always awaring about difficulties  we can face and giving solutions to problems. I just love this forum.

Totally. We are all here to earn. People here are very informative in many ways. They are helping each other to grow in this forum by giving information that they have. Growing in Cryptotalk is the best thing to do to learn everything abou Cryptocurrency, this is the best platform to learn about Cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with your statement but one more thing i want to say that is please copy of their post write your own post what would you want to ask and be stress less and do work and earn money and knowledge ok.

• +1 1

Am with you friend @Maxtron73 besides getting free talk token bonuses, I still need to spend a lot of time with this forum by participating in different topics and posts so as to expand my trading and investment skills and knowledge by getting free knowledge, ideas and informations about cryptocurrency, super-nodes, Alt-coins, crypto investments, exchanges and future of Bitcoin.

• -1 1

I am also more incline in doing this kind of stuff since this is partnered with yobit, the trade exchange platform that I am proud of using. I would say that this is something that I wanted to do at least for someone like me that do not have that much to support their self. In this way, I would be able to at least provide something that I wanted to buy because of how much support I managed to get in this forum through their payment for my content in this forum. I would like to use this until I can say that I am already successful but if that did not happen yet I would say that I am willing to still stick in this forum.