I want to grow with cryptotalk - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

I want to grow with cryptotalk

Friend, if you want to grow in cryptotalk, my advice is that you write very good content or limit good content so that you gradually grow and make your way through cryptotalk until when you least expect it, you have already grown a band.

That's a great platform and great idea that you want to go with tgw future currency, you can used it for the future reliance and have a great opportunity to make yours future bright 

Yes really I want to grow with crptotalk as for Now . This is a only Source of gain knowledge and earn money. I am a beginner and yet to complete my 100 post but i am on my way and soon will be enjoying benefits.

Yes many people grow with the cryptotalk. If this forum grow up atometicly we will better solution for make money and crypto knowledge  . If you can complete your task ,in a month you can earn a big money

I think everyone wants to grow here in this forum, as a newbie my steps for growing and being way more developed is reading. Reading is the first thing I did in this forum because I really don't have any idea about cryptocurrency and the only thing I know about it is Bitcoin. Through reading I finally learn more about the basics and I can also start contributing with the topics I am aware of.

On 6/13/2020 at 12:09 AM, Mohamad ibrahem said:

We must develop this forum and work to create useful and good topics.  But the problem is that most of the new members create useless topics and ask questions they already know his answer

I agree with you how we will grow as a good member here if most of topics we read was useless and it only caused the forums with has a lot of deleted topics so if we all want to be grow here, start making informative topics and always follow the rules.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/4/2020 at 11:13 AM, kimberly24 said:

Count me in mate! I am grateful with this forum because I learn a lot from this and I even shared it with my friends and family.

Nice! sharing crypto or cryptotalk with your family and friends is such a good idea because you are making them gain benefits with cryptocurrency, referring them with this forum is also great. After all, it will help them understand more cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, Moontong said:

Nice! sharing crypto or cryptotalk with your family and friends is such a good idea because you are making them gain benefits with cryptocurrency, referring them with this forum is also great. After all, it will help them understand more cryptocurrency. 

that is a good move, if we share crypto to our family and relatives, their openness to try these could be a good source of money, also sharing this forum to them may help them to know more about crypto and they can also earn a little profit here. 

• +1 2

Yes friend I'm with you. I'm also new here and got valuable knowledge about cryptocurrency and trading in cryptotalk. No doubt I'm already trading from last 2 years but i recently joined this platform to earn more and i want financially independent i hope that will be good idea for me. Will not?

Somebody said my heart out. I am with you man. This is just awesome like you can earn literally by just posting.

Also it adds to my knowledge as i learnt a lot of new things by this form.

• +1 1

@Maxtron73 am with you my friend. Cryptotalk has really change many individuals lifes, just for posting topics and commenting on it. I would love to grow with crytotalk. It's a forum where you meet different kinds of people, we need to build and make the forum the best among the best for our future @dinabolt

• +2 1

If you want to grow with crypto talk then you would be work hard. In this forum you have to post and comments and in reward you get income. In this way you can grow and fulfill your needs and wishes. But for this you should follow the terms and conditions of the forum.

• +1 2

Who don't? This kind of forum or site are rare and epic as well. No other site like cryptotalk will pay you as cryptotalk pays. And no others sites doesn’t have that much clear details about cryptoworld i ever seen. Knowledge with money. A perfect site that i wouldn’t leave.          

• +2 2

Not me all are with you brother..this is not your dream.all people who are in this platform are willing to do with long time...this platform is very usefull for everyone to use cryptotalk currency fourm...

For any age people can be in this platform.

And we can earn money and we can learn more about cryptotalk currency fourm.

Thank you'

• -1 1

This is what makes the heart happy .. That there be a community of friends from different countries of the world who support each other in one entity .. I am with you until the end .. we must strive to make this forum number one in the world

Of course, I am with you, my friend!
The work here is amazing from all sides.
Both in terms of the broad information that you gain,
And in terms of good financial profit
Also, there is the benefit of social communication and the ability to express opinion that it provides.

On 1/4/2020 at 1:11 AM, Maxtron73 said:

So friends i am saying this sincerely, as i really like this place and spend many hours a day writing and commenting posts. I am learning many things , even if i have been investing in stocks for many years, and now about 2 years on crypto, i want cryptotalk to get always better and be one of the best sources of cryptocurrency information out there. Friends let's work hard together. Who is with me ? 

I think I share the opinion. We must go with digital currencies, we may have missed a lot of them, but we must not miss more of them and we must follow and learn more

• +1 1

I am already developing with a crypto talk in terms of knowledge about the huge crypto world and financially, since I get my first coins on this forum for evaluating posts from other users. And I want to say thank administration for it forum.

it is best cryptotalk information forum and discuss about cryptocurrencies and share with each other and i am learning many things and even if i have been invested in stock for many years.

With genuineness anybody can proceed in the method of Crypto talk.People need shrewd agreement in regards to this,without seeing some are intrigued to copy,its not the method of develop up.So accomplish the keen work to proceed

Hello, Obviously I am with you, and everybody here I think ought to concur with this thought. In reality, the initial step of cooperating here is by helping one another and propelling each other in light of the fact that working here in this stage needs a great deal of inspiration which we can not get all the time and we require a few people to assist us with spurring us and help us getting information in the correct manner. In any case, one solicitation to them that be faithful with gathering.

Yes you need to grow with Crypto talk because this is a platform where you can earn money e along with learning great things of cryptocurrencies related with which you can do a lot of things in future

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course, I also agree with this view, because I myself have learned a lot about cryptocurrency by joining Cryptotalk in recent days.  All the information on cryptocurrency is available in this forum and it helps to know about investing starting from crypto trading.  Investing is the key to cryptocurrency and success comes easily when it comes to experience.

You  are totally right. If well managed, this can become the best place to get all useful information needed to educate oneself about cryptocurrency. Members who are well knowledged about certain topics should share their views and those of us that are rookies can learn and become experts some day. We don't all have to spread wrong informations. Abide by the rules of this platform and all will be well.