What is altcoin? And top 10 altcoin - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hdbvtho

What is altcoin? And top 10 altcoin

At the beginning, please write in a larger font the next time. I had difficulty reading what you wrote. The other currencies are called AltCoin, and they control about 34% of the whole market, while Bitcoin controls about 66% of the market size. You can know the first ten from Coin Market Cap.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/6/2019 at 2:44 AM, hdbvtho said:

Cryptocurrencies are widely defined and are virtual or digital currencies in the form of tokens or coins. Some cryptocurrencies have entered the real world via credit cards or other projects, but most are completely invisible. A crypto currency is a crypto currency that is safely stored and traded anonymously.

In addition to the important features of cryptocurrency in these currencies, it is a general promise of decentralization. Cryptocurrency is often developed in the form of code by a group (usually always through a process called mining) and other controls that build the issuance mechanism. Cryptocurrency is almost always designed to become increasingly popular, without government manipulation and control.

The currency, modeled on Bitcoin, is collectively known as Altcoin and has attempted to present it as a modified or improved version of Bitcoin. Some of these currencies are easier to mine than Bitcoin, but there is a high trade-off between liquidity, acceptance and low value.

I think token known as altcoin. These tokens are created under a blockchain network. I mean they use smart contract of other platforms like Ethereum, Tron, Neo etc.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I don't have much experience about altcoins and I don't know all altcoins which available, but I don't think if altcoins could be more better than cryptocurrencies

High trade-offs between liquidity, receipts, and low value, this is the reason for other Altcoins that have just arrived to fear adoption or we will experience a loss in them.

Since I am new here and I don't know much about cryptocurrency but I think altcoin is The Other coins which we exchange our BTC with.

Any coin beside BTC is alt coin and  run over any exchange and have his own in market .The top coins are ETH,XRP,XLM,LTC,NEO,BCH,DASH,EOS,Zcash.They are in low against BTC in price.

I think this is more interesting news about ALT coins. To think well I have to look at what others are saying. The world of cryptocurrencies receives and produces very interesting news every day

Namecoin is considered the first alternative currency or Altcoin appeared on the Internet i.e. it is the second digital currency ever appeared after Bitcoin coin and behind this coin launch some developers were supported by the founder of the first currency, which is unknown "Satoshi Nakamoto", which no one knows who is
- The reason behind the launch of this coin although it works with the same decentralized Bitcoin system is that it excels with a unique feature which is the ability to use it to reserve URLs with a bit extension. This feature allowed complete confidentiality of domain name information.

On 2/10/2020 at 11:06 AM, MuhammadWaleed said:

Many developers have tried to make an alternative to bitcoin. I allow the creation of an alternative altcoin in the future. But not now. Now it's just copies without good improvements.

Yes, my friend, that this change is not really a change, it is only a refresh, nothing else, and I only work with bitcoin

On 10/6/2019 at 2:44 AM, hdbvtho said:

Cryptocurrencies are widely defined and are virtual or digital currencies in the form of tokens or coins. Some cryptocurrencies have entered the real world via credit cards or other projects, but most are completely invisible. A crypto currency is a crypto currency that is safely stored and traded anonymously.

In addition to the important features of cryptocurrency in these currencies, it is a general promise of decentralization. Cryptocurrency is often developed in the form of code by a group (usually always through a process called mining) and other controls that build the issuance mechanism. Cryptocurrency is almost always designed to become increasingly popular, without government manipulation and control.

The currency, modeled on Bitcoin, is collectively known as Altcoin and has attempted to present it as a modified or improved version of Bitcoin. Some of these currencies are easier to mine than Bitcoin, but there is a high trade-off between liquidity, acceptance and low value.

In the coinmarketcap you can see many coins and tokens listed. You can choose top 100 tokens for investment. Many begginers don't know what is altcoin. I think altcoin is known as tokens.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

You know Altcoins means other types of crypto currency like bitcoin and base on my research the top 10 alcoins now is Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, tether, Bitcoin cash, Libra, bitcoin sv, binance coin. That's the top 10 crypto coin in 2020. I hope this information helps you good luck buddy and have a great day.

Cryptorency is a gathering place for coins and tokens, there are many in number and even demand is large. Cryptorency at this time there are still developments that accept and some do not, which is clear in Cryptorency we will know the name Bitcoin.

What is Altcoin coin. I have no idea about altcoin. How can i use this please tell me. Many people tell about altcoin but no one explain this. What is altcoin. 

Altcoin is from the word "alternative for bitcoin" it refers to all crypto currencies other than bitcoin. And the best altcoins for me is eth,bch,ltc,xrp,eos and bnb.but there are still good altcoins,this is just the best for me.

4 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

Cryptocurrencies are one of the best currencies that you deal with and have achieved profits and many benefits

Since the advent of cryptocurrencies it has become the best thing to do and is better than gold as well as fiat because it has many advantages

Life is great and enjoy it

Altcoin is the term given to describe alternative digital asset, such as a coin or token that is not Bitcoin . This nomenclature comes from the idea that Bitcoin is the original crypto currency and that all others are then consider "alternate"  or "alternative" coins .

Thank you for this information because it is add to our learning more about coins and other, because many confuse about the difference about it and it is really confusing.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

21 hours ago, Hasan Khan said:

Find your best altcoins to invest and the why's behind it. ... A Bitcoin transaction takes about 10 minutes to complete but a Litecoin transaction is ...

The fastest transaction is the trx transaction. It is the fastest transaction, and I prefer, send and receive from it because it is the fastest transaction.

On 12/28/2019 at 8:26 AM, Maahi said:

Altcoin is the combination of two words i.e alt and coin, below are the some altcoin you can try it.

• Ethereum
  • Ripple 
  • Stellar 
  • Bitcoin Cash
  • Litecoin 
  • Monero 
  • Dash 

These coins make a lot  of money for all people and even i f we lost maybe in a second we may have 100 persent..

there are many potential altcoins in the market, but I can not determine the top 10 altcoins investment, only few the best crypto investment for me which are Ethereum and Binance coin.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

As far as I know about it, altcoin is a digital cryptocurrency similar to Bitcoin, which is altcoin created before Bitcoin was created.  I think this is a compatibility of many currencies, and these currencies are in the top 10.

altcoin is the currency that replaces bitcoin, it has similarities with cryptocurrencies, I understand it is so. There are lots of altcoins, my favorite altcoins are ethereum, litecoin and ripple.

I disagree. Altcoins are not improved version of Bitcoin infact it is only based on the model of Bitcoin. There is a huge difference between altcoins and bitcoins in terms of value, demand and popularity.