Can't sell my LTC on Yobit?? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
McCree

Can't sell my LTC on Yobit??

On 1/3/2020 at 1:53 AM, McCree said:

I have 0.04973720 LTC I would like to sell for BTC at this very good trading opportunity while bitcoin price is below $7000. The problem is Yobit tade is saying that I have no LTC to sell. What is the recommended solution for this?

May be there was a systematic error on yobit. Otherwise you could not face any problem because you have more amount than minimum limit of trade. As per my knowledge your side is right but it would be problem from yobit side.

Its only because you dont have enough litecoin to sell,yobit have minimum selling amount,i am not sure how much ltc you need but i am sure that your ltc is not enough to sell.

Well I experience also some bugs in yobit especially when you are trading, but I don't know on your situation is just a bug or not, you should put some image if there's really ltc you have in yobit.

I think the reason behind this is that the quantity is less than the minimum sale. You must have a greater amount to be able to sell it. Or there is an error in entering data related to the sale.

I can't explain the nature of your problem. Have you started the trade and it is now showing that you have no ltc account or is this post depositing the amount into yobit? Sometimes when a trade is made on yobit it can take a few minutes to show in your btc wallet. Therefore during this period it would appear that you have no ltc to trade, but the funds will be transferred in the next few minutes.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I don't have fun here accurately. After i claim gs for yobit ablactation, there's no toughie. It's my opinion a rebus that you are having is undoubtedly a big ephemeral sticker.

On 2/7/2020 at 10:01 PM, Foisal123 said:

I'm not khow what problem you face.because, i never face this type of problem on yobit.i think your problem will soon solve.

Any problems that are in the deal, sir, you just need to refresh the page and then log back in to sell. You may not meet this condition and you may have placed an order in all of your Litecoin before.

You either didn't deposit the litecoin, or you when to the wrong pairs to trade the bitcoin, or you want to sell litecoin that is higher than your account balance

Perhaps you just don't have the minimum amount that can be put up for sale , or you have already put it up and it is in your orders, then you just have to wait for someone to buy it.

Welcome with me
Perhaps, the problem is in the minimum allowed for trading, or the failure to deposit your currency in the yobit ltc portfolio

On 2/15/2020 at 4:21 PM, Basel098 said:

Of course, this is possible. You can sell all currencies on the Ubuyt platform, a second platform that trades

The reason for your problem is that you don't have enough money to sell from at least ten thousand Satoshi, I don't know if there could be another reason? LTC is minimum for trading, so you need to make another LTC deposit to trade. Your LTC amount is too low according to my observations. Try your 0.1 LTC minimum deposit.

Sometimes all exchanges can have lags and not display the correct amount of your wallets, Logout and login again sometimes help, although there might be some bug they are fixing at that moment and perhaps you will need to give them a couple of minutes. If your balance is not proper after a while it would be best to contact the exchange support. Personally I didn't have any problems with yobit all the time I'm using it. Deposits and withdrawals were really fast (according to each blockchain time), and trades were also fast.

hmm, I'm not sure but I think the reason is that your balance is not enough to meet the minimum amount of money to sell, probably due to your installation. Please check back.

I meditate you don't come up with the lowest amount sum to sell. nearby is each time approximately fee requested. accordingly you must give an adequate amount sum to join the essential entire sum of LTC

I do not know why Bitcoin currency can't be offered at the Yobit platform. I think there is a hassle with the foreign money and it'll be resolved from the platform or you have a problem inside the device so change it or come again again or every other day so one can attempt promoting on the platform.

To sell your bitcoin balance you need to convert your bitcoin into litecoin and after converting it into litecoin you will be able to sell such coins in usd which will further be transferred to your account provided on your exchange site.

On 1/2/2020 at 3:23 PM, McCree said:

I have 0.04973720 LTC I would like to sell for BTC at this very good trading opportunity while bitcoin price is below $7000. The problem is Yobit tade is saying that I have no LTC to sell. What is the recommended solution for this?

Welcome my friend
Unfortunately, I did not understand exactly what your problem is
Can you provide more detail of the problem and provide us with pictures so that I can help you further

If the exchange told you that you dont have litecoin that's mean you dont have it,or you just make and order on other market with your ltc and they can show to you in the btc market 

I think there is no problem in selling the ltc coin on the yobit platform and I think you may have made a mistake in determining the selling price and that is why the sale does not take place

Life is great and enjoy it

Perhaps your coins are in a sell order on the exchange and therefore do not appear on your balance, you must cancel the sell order to see them on the balance

On 2/19/2020 at 11:36 PM, Opinder said:

May be there was a systematic error on yobit. Otherwise you could not face any problem because you have more amount than minimum limit of trade. As per my knowledge your side is right but it would be problem from yobit side.

The balance has not been displayed in the sales box or the number of Litecoin you own is not enough to sell on the platform, these are the possibilities. Buy and sell lite coins there and it's good to just have smart trading and it will really work just to make sure you have a balance.

Sometimes there are some errors in the yobit exchange, you just need to wait for minutes and try again later. If this will happen again and never find the solution, it will be good if you will ask for support from the yobit team.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 2/21/2020 at 8:24 PM, Sasaki said:

Well I experience also some bugs in yobit especially when you are trading, but I don't know on your situation is just a bug or not, you should put some image if there's really ltc you have in yobit.

The real cause of your lack of control is definitely that you don't have enough silver sold for at least eight million Satoshi, I'm not familiar if there will probably be another reason. LTC you want to trade exceeds the minimum limit, so as long as you have enough money in your account, I believe that trading will be possible for you.

Maybe the price of the LTC is less than the minimum amount of bitcoin you can buy, check on their page to confirm this, I am not sure of this but if it is not what I said, you can just contact the Yobit support. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Check your balance on the exchange and your orders for sell, usually you will not have a balance on the exchange if you already initially have an order to sell some coin.