If you want to clean up forum, dont create new topic about that! - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

If you want to clean up forum, dont create new topic about that!

2 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

Just avoid repeating post or topic. 

If you already see similar topic then don't try to repost it. 

Also avoid spamming and making the post long. 

Just elaborate it as short as you can. 

I can agree with avoid some topics but if you think and if you have good reason that is spam use report button.

And of course that when you create new topic first you must to research forum if there are alreadi similar topics.

This part I dont understand "post long" you think long post?

If someone have something to say and if is that "long" why to avoid that?

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 5/11/2020 at 3:52 PM, Rinku Das said:

This is too hard to report those low quality posts. But there have only 5% members who try their best for make this site full free from spam and they don't work here for money. So it is too tough to report those posts.

Still many members here are not giving extra time to report a spammers because they are always in a hurry. Like what you said it is hard to keep cleaning this forum if not everyone is cooperating.

I am agree with you there are many members creating same old topic again and again but there is no option because every topic has been given to this campaign and as much I know members are trying their best to create topic in new way even they are mixing new contents with the topics so that it will be much easier to explain and knowledgeable for the members.

3 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Still many members here are not giving extra time to report a spammers because they are always in a hurry. Like what you said it is hard to keep cleaning this forum if not everyone is cooperating.

Why extra time?

Why not when you search for topics to comment, and if you find some spam you report and continue?

If someone want he can and without extra time because it's simple and fast and with "response" very fast from moderators if that topic which you report is really spam very fast will be delete if you send report with reason because it's spam.

52 minutes ago, Adiba1212 said:

We will delete less posts. 

It's forbidden to talking about this.

2 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

Why extra time?

Why not when you search for topics to comment, and if you find some spam you report and continue?

If someone want he can and without extra time because it's simple and fast and with "response" very fast from moderators if that topic which you report is really spam very fast will be delete if you send report with reason because it's spam.

What i am saying many users are choosing to ignore the spammers instead of reporting it. If they report it, meaning they are not in a hurr and have extra time. That's what i am trying to say mate.

Spamming on most occasions on the forum can be reduced on occasion such as that of more strict measures, as what t admins have lately being doing, as with the way which the forum has being managed now, it shows of the impact on spamming being removed

Spamming on most occasions on the forum can be reduced on occasion such as that of more strict measures, as what the admins have lately being doing, as with the way which the forum has being managed now, it shows of the impact on spamming being removed

Yes, that is correct and I do not create a new topic except in case I had an inquiry that I did not find an answer to or I had a useful suggestion or idea

Life is great and enjoy it

Yes you are right bro ! I think we just make a creative and useful posts ! this will make this forum better ! because we know that in the past the there were many bad posts 

On 5/3/2020 at 8:54 AM, lharost said:

Members should care more about making their topics more useful and if you don't think you have anything useful to post as a topic you can just not post any topic, no one is forced here to make topics if they don't want to and only if you have anything to say that's worth sharing you should create a a thread.

Right if any one have something new to add he is welcome but just post to have more useful post they can effect the forum reputation and we should keep it clean 

7 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

Yes, that is correct and I do not create a new topic except in case I had an inquiry that I did not find an answer to or I had a useful suggestion or idea

And what will be if all of members do same thing like you?

That create topics just if they have some questions.

It's OK to ask questions but it's not OK to share some knowledge?

7 hours ago, AmjadBydn said:

Yes you are right bro ! I think we just make a creative and useful posts ! this will make this forum better ! because we know that in the past the there were many bad posts 

Topic is not about that, it's about reporting spamming.

That members dont use report button than they create new topic about that.

Yes.we need to work to clean all the spam post and also the spammers from this forum.For that,the 'REPORT' option is the best way.Whenever we see a spam post,we should report it.And also there are a few option in report.So we can choose the category of that post and report it and make this forum a much better one.

If the members of this forum start using the report option wisely, there will be less spam and inappropriate content on this forum as many of the spammers will get removed by the admins.

Not everyone that are willing to report others, only a few sample of the community.

The best on doing such thing would be for you to contact Staff team and ask them to make you a moderator so you would track those conditional bad topics / posters.

Eventually the forum will get cleaner by itself as the community will realize how to post properly (specially now that registrations are off)

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 5/18/2020 at 7:20 AM, Thekingcallme said:

I hope many members do that to. Most of members here are just creating a topic even though there's an existing topic like what he/she posted. We need to report those kind of topic because it only cause duplicated topics here.

On 5/18/2020 at 4:01 PM, Bruno52 said:

If the members of this forum start using the report option wisely, there will be less spam and inappropriate content on this forum as many of the spammers will get removed by the admins.

"Wisely" or not members need to use report button (of course if they want) and moderators will decide whether that topic or post spam or not but like I say would be good that members use report button not to create new topic about spamming.

On 5/18/2020 at 4:11 PM, DreamStage said:

Not everyone that are willing to report others, only a few sample of the community.

The best on doing such thing would be for you to contact Staff team and ask them to make you a moderator so you would track those conditional bad topics / posters.

Eventually the forum will get cleaner by itself as the community will realize how to post properly (specially now that registrations are off)

Like I say (above) if member want to help to clean up forum from spamming it's better to use report button not to create new topic (this topic is about that).

And like you say, of course that is better to contact moderators (with report button) and they will decide.

And if you check first message which I write in this topic you can see that was 3 topics about spamming where you can "report" spamming and who create that topics members of course not moderators and what tell you that, that you report spamming to member not to moderator which dont have sense at all.

It is really not good that most of us are considering like posting on this forum is just like as a job to get paid daily but actually that is not a crux of matter to create this forum. Useless posting is terrible which will have no value here. So can be more creative and if we find copied posts, we can report against them.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/22/2020 at 11:46 AM, Whited35 said:

It is really not good that most of us are considering like posting on this forum is just like as a job to get paid daily but actually that is not a crux of matter to create this forum. Useless posting is terrible which will have no value here. So can be more creative and if we find copied posts, we can report against them.

Yes, it is true, the forum is mainly not for profit, but for disseminating information and exchanging experiences and knowledge between members. Earning is a secondary matter and can end on any day, so we have to strive to keep this forum clean by reporting violations and publishing as much good information as possible.

7 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes, it is true, the forum is mainly not for profit, but for disseminating information and exchanging experiences and knowledge between members. Earning is a secondary matter and can end on any day, so we have to strive to keep this forum clean by reporting violations and publishing as much good information as possible.

@Crypto123Forum is launching the payperpost campaign to encourage us to have more natural and pure interactions with rest of members over here. My posts are getting more than 30 which means I am addicted here to exchange knowledge 😊

27 minutes ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

@Whited35 you are a good member for piston more than 30 posts, which means you also like to contribute more to the forum.  This is what we all want on tho forum, for us to be serious and make useful posts. 

@DoboniAyuuiiI am still active member on other online discussions platforms like reddit, quora, Bitcointalk etc. I love to create pure and natural conversations on this forum according to my experiences. I do not admit myself as a good contributor on this forum but trying the best from my end by adopting all the forum rules 😊

There are a lot of repetitive topics in this forum and the problem is that the ideas are nearing completion so that you will find members repeating the topics. I hope that this problem will be resolved soon.

It is not our job to clean up the forum, we are only required to report spam posts or copy paste posts and the admins will take care of the rest. 

On 5/22/2020 at 10:46 AM, Whited35 said:

So can be more creative and if we find copied posts, we can report against them.

Creative if we find copy post? I dont understand what is "creative" in that?

On 5/28/2020 at 6:43 PM, Crypto123 said:

Earning is a secondary matter and can end on any day,

Can I ask you, will you write your close to 6,000 posts if they dont pay for posting? (rhetorically question)

On 5/29/2020 at 2:30 AM, Whited35 said:

@Crypto123Forum is launching the payperpost campaign to encourage us to have more natural and pure interactions with rest of members over here. My posts are getting more than 30 which means I am addicted here to exchange knowledge 😊

Natural conversation is when you not repeating yourself.

And about your over 30 posts daily, I'm very interested to see on which topics your write that much posts (daily).

On 5/29/2020 at 5:22 AM, DoboniAyuuii said:

@Whited35 you are a good member for piston more than 30 posts, which means you also like to contribute more to the forum.

"piston" (probably) - posting.

Can you tell me how you know that?

And this second part, you think that if member write over 5,000 posts or over 30 posts daily that is good for forum?

Did you know that forum have Topics 9,486 and Posts 2,482,172 and what that can tell you?

On 5/29/2020 at 5:03 PM, iloveyobit said:

There are a lot of repetitive topics in this forum and the problem is that the ideas are nearing completion so that you will find members repeating the topics. I hope that this problem will be resolved soon.

Would be somehow OK if new members do that, but from old members that write just about forum or spamming I think that they know something more to share here.

On 5/29/2020 at 5:34 PM, Bohana said:

It is not our job to clean up the forum, we are only required to report spam posts or copy paste posts and the admins will take care of the rest. 

That means to clean up forum, report spam and moderators will do rest.

Dont understand point.

5 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

Can I ask you, will you write your close to 6,000 posts if they dont pay for posting? (rhetorically question)

I will be frank with you, no one writes this number without any return, I said money is a secondary issue and I did not say that it does not matter or that I will write all of this without return, if there is no payment in the forum I will not stop writing but I will write only in my spare time. Whether here or in the BitcoinTalk forum nobody spends all his time writing without expecting anything.

5 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

That means to clean up forum, report spam and moderators will do rest.

Dont understand point.

Dear mate, the moderators check everything in the forum whether we reported the posts or not. Every single post gets viewed by the moderators before getting counted.