If you want to clean up forum, dont create new topic about that! - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

If you want to clean up forum, dont create new topic about that!

I understand that members want more posts (more to make money/BTC), but come on not with this way!

First of all I want to tell that forum have good option for that which called "REPORT" and it's not just there without reason!

To explain that button ("REPORT"), that is button which you can find on topics or posts (right above) and when you click that button you can report that topic or posts with comment and there are three option:

- This comment is okay, but I want to tell a moderator about it

- Offensive / Abusive

- Spam

And on any of this options you can write comment why you report that topic or post.

Second part is why I write this topic.

#1 October 7.

#2 November 2.

#3 November 14.

If you check all this topics you can see that member which create that topic have a lot comments on his topic!

And if someone can tell me, what can be logic reason for that?! For me that is more posts like I say above, and you can see that members which create this topics have over 2,000 posts!

OK someone will tell I want to report profil of some member, here is solution for that as well:

Final word, I suggest to this members which create this topics to try to be more creative and to try to create interesting or useful topic not to fill up forum with topics like this.

And one more thing, USE REPORT BUTTON it's not there without reason!

• Useful or interesting 17
  • +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Very meaningful.
I have done what you said, but sometimes I don't report all member posts here. If it is too far from the topic, I will immediately report it. We have to work together here.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

I think I have reported at least 100 posts in the past few days, but the flood is just unstoppable.

Don't those people have shame or honor?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

We can't stop spamming ones for all, we can reduce it but finish it permanently I think this is too hard because everyday there is a lot of new members are coming here, maybe hundreds in one day, you can report one two or 100 but everyday you will find new ones, so yiu are thankful for this topic but finish useless topic in one shot is almost impossible 

• Useful or interesting 6
  • -5 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 4

Reporting will surely help reduce the amount of spam or bad content we have on the site but it will not prevent bad content or spam from appearing as new people join the site each day, we need a system that prevents people from posting about the same topic but instead redirects them to the existing thread they want to post about.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

17 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

#1 October 7.

Ask the admins. They are the one who pinned this post. And being pinned by the admins, you should be telling this problem of yours to them. The only one who can pin such topics are admins or moderators, and they have their reason why.

members which create this topics have over 2,000 posts

They might have over 2,000 posts, but from your linked topics, even if you add them up, it's still under 500.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

if there are indications of spam, feel free to report. but also see if it's worth reporting or not. This aims to make all parties happy and not feel disadvantaged.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

Report can be use if the post really not helpful and spam but I'm afraid ( maybe ) admin has different decision what reported post. For us not valuable but for admin it's fine. Button report also can be use for not good purposes, in other forum good member get banned because others report him because simple mistake but they write it as disaster. Admin believe and banned the account, be wise in this forum and stay safe.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

I wonder what the admins and site owners are up to. Why are they (seemingly) so pretty relaxed about the high number of spammers?

The main thing I can think of is that they 1) want to sell the forum, so they need a "healthy" community, or 2) want to use the amount of traffic as supporting evidence in an investment round.

They must be well aware that the content quality goes down, and that many members will disappear again once the campaign is over. So there must be a bigger plan.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

We cant really stop spamming, because as days goes by every member is joining and 4 out of 10 are going to be spammers, admins and moderators should do something.

• +1 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

22 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

Final word, I suggest to this members which create this topics to try to be more creative and to try to create interesting or useful topic not to fill up forum with topics like this.

And one more thing, USE REPORT BUTTON it's not there without reason!

If you check my profile you will find so many useful topics, i create so many topics to help users concerning cryptocurrency and sometimes i ask for things that I do not understand. and if you look on my topic CT.org police station, i don't even have more than 10 comments there.

But hey i get your point I do, and i totally agree as there is real no need for such topics if we have a report button, I juts created that because people do not real use that button, and this way they could earn while reporting so is more effective, if you know what i mean.

Many members are asking for a clean forum but not contributing that well. They want a good discussion thread but some of them are just recreating the posts and change some of the words. If we want a clean forum, it need to start with ourselves.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

2 minutes ago, Tine0313 said:

Many members are asking for a clean forum but not contributing that well. They want a good discussion thread but some of them are just recreating the posts and change some of the words. If we want a clean forum, it need to start with ourselves.

Agree but many members don't seem to care indeed. Don't they have honor?

It looks like many come from Asian countries ... are points of view different there than in Europe? Here it would be a shame to be caught in such behavior.

5 minutes ago, paha1988 said:

Какую криптовалюту майнинть. Аналитический обзор, в котором описываются самые популярные криптовалюты уходящего 2014 года. В завершении обзора читателя ждет анализ абсурдной политики Национального Банка РФ относительно Биткоинов и его аналогов.

Or maybe it is just because I don't speak Russian ... dude, this is copied text!! Why pollute the forum in this way?

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Even how we wanted to clean the forum,as more new members are joining the more spams and nonsense topics are being created because many are just here to earn satoshis and to complete their daily maximum allowed post.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

4 hours ago, PiroSense said:

Ask the admins. They are the one who pinned this post. And being pinned by the admins, you should be telling this problem of yours to them. The only one who can pin such topics are admins or moderators, and they have their reason why.

They might have over 2,000 posts, but from your linked topics, even if you add them up, it's still under 500.

That was at beginning, and that member which create that topic he left because of deleting posts who know how much he have. And he win 11 place on competition for maximum posts and competition was just for 10 members.

And yes you are right about more reply on same topic.

42 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

If you check my profile you will find so many useful topics, i create so many topics to help users concerning cryptocurrency and sometimes i ask for things that I do not understand. and if you look on my topic CT.org police station, i don't even have more than 10 comments there.

But hey i get your point I do, and i totally agree as there is real no need for such topics if we have a report button, I juts created that because people do not real use that button, and this way they could earn while reporting so is more effective, if you know what i mean.

Yes your are right you dont have more than 10 reply you have more than 20 reply on your topic!

Do not get me wrong, but please tell me why you create that topic when there are two more such a topics?

Just why?

• +3 2

Thank you for the explanation about " report " button, this is good features to help admin make forum clean. I never use this button because sometimes I also create post without meaning. Become creative is not easy but I will try more harder and if I find post with has value, report button is the solution.

• +3 1
  • +4 2

21 hours ago, johant123 said:

Don't those people have shame or honor?

Nope, just 1000 sats per post.  And then people get all pissy because I gave negative reactions to their posts.  See my current rating here and you'll see revenge in action.

There's no way to clean up this forum as long as yobit keeps paying people to post here, believe me.  And if they stop doing that, it'll be like a ghost town.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

People want to post more and more to reach the payment posts that's why they post everything without any meaning i have seen a lot of topic with five words and people comments and discuss without any problems that's why i advise users to don't comments in post like that because for sure the topic will be deleted

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

All what I just said is true, my friend, I report repetitive responses and posts daily, but in reality it is time for us to raise the level and start developing posts that have great benefit and not just inquiries or repeated topics , thats it . 

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes your are right you dont have more than 10 reply you have more than 20 reply on your topic!

Do not get me wrong, but please tell me why you create that topic when there are two more such a topics?

Just why?

Ah 20! i did not notice, I created the topic because i was sick and tired of the spammers, and I made my topic in a way that people could get something in return for reporting spammers and other kind of offenses to the forum. I hope you, don't get me wrong.

Making of section in this Reports is also advisable if the reaction or report button is not enough for that user. This is also a way to aware the user that the post or comment is irrelevant to the forum.

Edited by Interface User
Correction for words
  • +1 1
  • +3 2

On 1/2/2020 at 2:49 PM, Man said:

Very meaningful.
I have done what you said, but sometimes I don't report all member posts here. If it is too far from the topic, I will immediately report it. We have to work together here.

Sure you talk right, many members here are reporting others members post even if for the newbies who don't know that's much to post usefully post

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

3 minutes ago, Luciferludz said:
On 1/2/2020 at 7:49 PM, Man said:

Very meaningful.

Sure you talk right, many members here are reporting others members post even if for the newbies who don't know that's much to post usefully post

You and others must do it. For the sake of maintaining quality in this forum, so posts that are off the topic are deleted by the moderator.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

2 hours ago, faisalkhabirr said:

Hi there i would like to tell you that you have literally taken a good step towards clearing the forum. I will also say that the forum should belong some decent theme which will present the forum and towards to this your step is so helpful man. 

Thanks man, if you believe me I use more time to clean up forum than to write a comments or topics because problem about deleted posts is just because of a lot of spam here on forum and members write in that topics and when that topics is delete their comments deleted are also. Here is one more my topics about this:

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, Ayan22 said:

Yes many members just post here to want stoshi did not follow up the rules

Those there topics in question followed the rules, if they did not then admins would have deleted them and not pin some of them.