If you want to clean up forum, dont create new topic about that! - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

If you want to clean up forum, dont create new topic about that!

13 hours ago, Onaise said:

We can't stop spamming ones for all, we can reduce it but finish it permanently I think this is too hard because everyday there is a lot of new members are coming here, maybe hundreds in one day, you can report one two or 100 but everyday you will find new ones, so yiu are thankful for this topic but finish useless topic in one shot is almost impossible 

You got the point, good the new members are the leaders of spamming and i think admins should concentrate on them.

13 hours ago, Onaise said:

We can't stop spamming ones for all, we can reduce it but finish it permanently I think this is too hard because everyday there is a lot of new members are coming here, maybe hundreds in one day, you can report one two or 100 but everyday you will find new ones, so yiu are thankful for this topic but finish useless topic in one shot is almost impossible 

I have one question for you, do you think that members will spam if they can get for spamming 3 warning points?

Which means 10 days that they can not write and get payments.

Just answer me on that question, and write again that spamming can't stop.

21 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

You got the point, good the new members are the leaders of spamming and i think admins should concentrate on them.

Basically it's not a concern (new members) because they are easy to detect, but old members which have over 2,000 posts is harder because they write few related things with post but whole point of their posts are without point.

When I see which members have over 2,000 posts (high rank) what they write I'm very worried for forum.

Plus there are members which have over 2,000 posts and without any created topic, I dont know what to tell about that really. Point is that old or members with over 2,000 posts are bigger spammers than new members, at least some of new members try to write constructively and try to learn.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

14 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

There are so many unwanted and random topics that this is a good idea to report. But my question is, does this affect our account if we report a topic?

yes it does and the admins appreciate so much those so criticized topics. I do not see anything wrong on them.

4 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

There are so many unwanted and random topics that this is a good idea to report. But my question is, does this affect our account if we report a topic?

Everything has no effect on your account, but at least you help this forum to be better in the future. Maybe people will appreciate by giving a positive reputation to your account.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

43 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

I have one question for you, do you think that members will spam if they can get for spamming 3 warning points?

Which means 10 days that they can not write and get payments.

Just answer me on that question, and write again that spamming can't stop.

Basically it's not a concern (new members) because they are easy to detect, but old members which have over 2,000 posts is harder because they write few related things with post but whole point of their posts are without point.

When I see which members have over 2,000 posts (high rank) what they write I'm very worried for forum.

Plus there are members which have over 2,000 posts and without any created topic, I dont know what to tell about that really. Point is that old or members with over 2,000 posts are bigger spammers than new members, at least some of new members try to write constructively and try to learn.

I do understand what you are saying, but if you go to any section and filter the posts by date, you will understand what i'm saying, so many topics to be deleted created by new members.

41 minutes ago, Man said:

Everything has no effect on your account, but at least you help this forum to be better in the future. Maybe people will appreciate by giving a positive reputation to your account.

Everything affect on your account, because for example with reporting spam you clean up forum and it's easier to find good topic to comment. And for example when you write good topic (useful), you can expect +1 reputation point etc. unlike when you write spam or copy/paste etc. what can you exect on that.

29 minutes ago, Crypto Bull said:

I have reported many members who are just posting Yo air drops codes in different topic.This is needed to stop.They are newbie but all the steps are in the posts and they have to paste the code on related post.

They will stop, just wait two more days.

14 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

I do understand what you are saying, but if you go to any section and filter the posts by date, you will understand what i'm saying, so many topics to be deleted created by new members.

I know and I think that is not just because paybyposts than because of airdrops too.

Just check For beginners section and what you can found there.

But I think that forum need stricter rules, like I write above for spam or copy/paste 3 warning point and that member can not write 10 days that I think maybe can at least slow down spamming.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

12 hours ago, BullRunBit said:
13 hours ago, Man said:

Everything affect on your account, because for example with reporting spam you clean up forum and it's easier to find good topic to comment. And for example when you write good topic (useful), you can expect +1 reputation point etc. unlike when you write spam or copy/paste etc. what can you exect on that.

It does not affect your account, but it helps others. I have already said, when reporting posts that are spam. We help clean this forum. So that's all we expect and it doesn't affect our account significantly.

• +2 2

56 minutes ago, Foisal123 said:

Thanks for create this nice topic.i think your topic will helped more newbies people.i'm also khow some good information from this topic. 

The only thing this topic implies is criticizing other topics, it does not do any  help, but anyway everybody has a right to express this feelings and idea.

53 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

The only thing this topic implies is criticizing other topics, it does not do any  help, but anyway everybody has a right to express this feelings and idea.

It's not all topics than just which are related with reporting spamming, like for example yours which you create after two more topics about reporting spamming! You write that it does not help anyone and I write that members must to use report button than to create topics about that, where is the point? You think that members need to create more and more topics about reporting spamming or to use button (report) which is intended to do so? You dont have a point.

But OK I understand that you upset because I mentioned your topic.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

we can't stop them from posting nonsense topics,spams and any inappropriate posts as many here are for money. just hoping that everyone open their mind and have discipline for the sake of this forum.

• +3 1

21 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

It's not all topics than just which are related with reporting spamming, like for example yours which you create after two more topics about reporting spamming! You write that it does not help anyone and I write that members must to use report button than to create topics about that, where is the point? You think that members need to create more and more topics about reporting spamming or to use button (report) which is intended to do so? You dont have a point.

But OK I understand that you upset because I mentioned your topic.

Listen my my friend, users does not care about reporting spams hiding in replies, they need something to motivate term and i thought my topic was one of them.

2 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Listen my my friend, users does not care about reporting spams hiding in replies, they need something to motivate term and i thought my topic was one of them.

You want to tell me that they are here just because of earning not for learning? You want to tell me that you motivate them because of you create topic but they have button (report) for that?

Why you write here at all, why you dont check your topics and cleap up from spamming?

To end this discussion, because I dont want more posts just that members understand what I want to tell.

Good luck with cleaning spam, and try to not create topic about that than to use report buttom. ;) 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

That's my way of trying to make the forum a better place, i report most spam i encounter hopefully the warning points will make them more considerate in their posts

• +1 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

22 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

You want to tell me that they are here just because of earning not for learning? You want to tell me that you motivate them because of you create topic but they have button (report) for that?

Why you write here at all, why you dont check your topics and cleap up from spamming?

To end this discussion, because I dont want more posts just that members understand what I want to tell.

Good luck with cleaning spam, and try to not create topic about that than to use report buttom. 😉

Well so sad we did not come into mutual understand but more criticism been applied, good luck mate.

Can't argue with that. I've only been in here just recently. But I could tell, that there's a lot of similar topics in here. Which is why the report feature is very useful in that matter. People just want to increase they post count without minding the content. They could care more for the forum.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

17 minutes ago, toufik rafik said:

There is an automatic system in the forum Detecting spam owners
I think that they are banned in an automatic way Without interference from a person
This is a great feature.

I dont think so that is auto, because they must to know why that topic or post is a spam how that will know bot or whatever you mean when you say auto.

16 minutes ago, Mh raju said:

People want to post more and more to reach the payment post. There are no way to clean up this forum as long as yobit keeps playing people to post here      

14 minutes ago, Nishika said:

A lot of member comes everyday and we can't report them all just have limited report option it's very difficult to clear it we can't fix it just by posting the topic.

I send one suggestion to admin how they can maybe fix that or at least slow down, that for spam member get 3 warning point which means 10 days without writing.

16 minutes ago, alexjpro said:

Yes, peolple should really use the report button, i have used it recently and it's doing wonders. I can rarely see copy pasters and it's just good.

People should utileze it more often.

And not to create new topic about spam, than to use button which is intended for that. And I created this topic about this, but some people dont understand that.

16 minutes ago, Lunaa said:

Can't argue with that. I've only been in here just recently. But I could tell, that there's a lot of similar topics in here. Which is why the report feature is very useful in that matter. People just want to increase they post count without minding the content. They could care more for the forum.

It's special problem (double topics), I saw a lot double topics but currently I'm focus on spamming and trying to report as much as I can. But I must to admit that is problem too (double topics).

• +1 1
  • +3 1

how do we forbid someone to create a new topic. while all users are free to create the topics they want. because it is still functioning unless the function makes the topic no longer function.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

6 hours ago, Man said:

how do we forbid someone to create a new topic. while all users are free to create the topics they want. because it is still functioning unless the function makes the topic no longer function.

Who mentioned word "forbid"?

And you have around 1,800 posts and you still dont know to us quote button? Because I see that you have other comments on this topic and you us quote. And in previous comments you talking about that members use report button not to create topic about that.

I clean write when I create this topic, that we have report button and instead of to create new topics about spam try to use report button, and that is the point of this topic. Not "forbid" not about creating new topics just about report button and spamming that is all. If you still did not understand, try to read all comments here and you will understand for sure.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

23 hours ago, BullRunBit said:
On 2/1/2020 at 9:42 AM, Man said:

Who mentioned word "forbid"?

And you have around 1,800 posts and you still dont know to us quote button? Because I see that you have other comments on this topic and you us quote. And in previous comments you talking about that members use report button not to create topic about that.

I clean write when I create this topic, that we have report button and instead of to create new topics about spam try to use report button, and that is the point of this topic. Not "forbid" not about creating new topics just about report button and spamming that is all. If you still did not understand, try to read all comments here and you will understand for sure.

I have done that, without waiting for your command. If every report I report using the feature can be seen, then I want you to see what I report. Sorry if not the previous post that made you furious. But I continue to report people who make off-topic posts, plagiarism posts and even report people who use more than one account. Nice to discuss with you.

• +1 1

On 1/2/2020 at 5:29 PM, BullRunBit said:

I understand that members want more posts (more to make money/BTC), but come on not with this way!

First of all I want to tell that forum have good option for that which called "REPORT" and it's not just there without reason!

To explain that button ("REPORT"), that is button which you can find on topics or posts (right above) and when you click that button you can report that topic or posts with comment and there are three option:

- This comment is okay, but I want to tell a moderator about it

- Offensive / Abusive

- Spam

And on any of this options you can write comment why you report that topic or post.

Second part is why I write this topic.

#1 October 7.

#2 November 2.

#3 November 14.

If you check all this topics you can see that member which create that topic have a lot comments on his topic!

And if someone can tell me, what can be logic reason for that?! For me that is more posts like I say above, and you can see that members which create this topics have over 2,000 posts!

OK someone will tell I want to report profil of some member, here is solution for that as well:

Final word, I suggest to this members which create this topics to try to be more creative and to try to create interesting or useful topic not to fill up forum with topics like this.

And one more thing, USE REPORT BUTTON it's not there without reason!

Hellow brother. You have discussed briefly about an important topic. I was looking for that. Finally got it. Thank you so much. Hope it will be helpful for everybody here working in cryptotalk.org. thank you again.

• +1 1

Aiyyaaa, some here are just posting their content without any meaning. Some of them are giving them a bad reactions but some are not because afraid of getting their revenge.

Edited by Seijcat
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, Man said:

I have done that, without waiting for your command. If every report I report using the feature can be seen, then I want you to see what I report. Sorry if not the previous post that made you furious. But I continue to report people who make off-topic posts, plagiarism posts and even report people who use more than one account. Nice to discuss with you.

Not a problem just I'm upset when I see old members how they write just to get more posts, I think that a least old members must to give some example to new members how to write and all other thing here on forum.

I do same thing I report who know how much spam-referral links-double reply- off topic etc. and I'm not talking about me I want that all members (at least old members) do same thing because which forum give you opportunity to earn with writing, none.

2 hours ago, attaulhabib said:

Why clean up forum i am not copy paste posts rather i am write new post 

Who talking that you report your posts? If you find some spam or copy/paste post or topic you can report of course with a proof.

• +1 1

A very well said one! It should be an eye opener for all the members of this forum, so if we saw spam posts, plagiarism or copy and paste then report it immediately we should not open up another topic about it. Cleaning the forum is kinda payback for the cryptotalk for what they offered to us.

• +2 1

17 hours ago, BullRunBit said:
19 hours ago, Man said:

Not a problem just I'm upset when I see old members how they write just to get more posts, I think that a least old members must to give some example to new members how to write and all other thing here on forum.

I do same thing I report who know how much spam-referral links-double reply- off topic etc. and I'm not talking about me I want that all members (at least old members) do same thing because which forum give you opportunity to earn with writing, none.

I don't feel like the old members are here, I'm the same as the other members who are still learning and learning. I think the degrees of everyone here are the same, nothing new and old. Only rank is the difference. Give examples for writing? everyone here can write, maybe you mean to convey.
And one other thing, I'm not just looking for income in one place, I get results by writing or posting on other forums.

7 hours ago, Man said:

I don't feel like the old members are here, I'm the same as the other members who are still learning and learning. I think the degrees of everyone here are the same, nothing new and old. Only rank is the difference. Give examples for writing? everyone here can write, maybe you mean to convey.
And one other thing, I'm not just looking for income in one place, I get results by writing or posting on other forums.

But where are that old members that is question, they complaining about deleted posts that is their problem.

And can you believe that my account is from 29.September and for example your is from mid November and you have more posts than I. About learning I can agree with you, because I learning too but question is can you learn here something because I see a lot topics which are questions not answers. Rank, do not pay attention on currently rank system because admins and moderators will change that soon and some more things. I dont understand your question, but about writing it's OK that they write about something related with cryptocurrency not only about forum. Good for you I support that, and one more suggestion from me try to look whole picture.