How Do You Use Bitcoin? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

How Do You Use Bitcoin?

Bro Bitcoin Is A Type Of Crypto And Crypto Is Used In Payments Of Merchants So Bitcoins Can Be Used For Same Purpose And For Investments Also In Platforms.

20 hours ago, Monisha008 said:

I'm using bitcoin as earning more coins and buy some clothes and domain. Now Bitcoin is make my life easier. From bitcoin i'm learning best way to trade...

That is a good use of bitcoin, you can also do.more with bitcoin and also some platform are now using bitcoin.

I am using crypto currency most specially bitcoin to gain profits and for extra income.i did not buy any crypto i just earn it on a free sites or forum like this crypto talk.and my earnings here are earned and i use it as a capital to my investments.

I use bitcoin for investing and gaining extra income and also i use this as an alternative fiat for buying some goods i exchange it with my friend. Bitcoins is a very effective way of sending money. I can save a lot of money on payment fees if i use Bitcoins to top up your money.

I use my Bitcoins to to trading and exchange sometimes with other crypo also i use bitcoin do some online purchasing as well where btc is accepted, i also use it to gift my crypto friends.

I used bitcoin for payments, like load wallet, bills, and other payments bills in our home as well as in school fees. 

Bit coins can be use in any manners you can use it for daily expenses or you can use it for investments. Many use it for their longterm investment. You cam also use it for international payments.

I'm investing in it and withdraw for cash through localbitcoins, paxful and yobit.. Sometimes i can use it to make online payments from some of the services where they accept bitpay and am also using it to send transfers to my friend in who are living in African country Uganda because its very easy, fast and small fee rather than other online payments methods.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/2/2020 at 6:42 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Bitcoin can be used for expenses, similar to money.  Some people also save it for investment purposes, while others prefer to use it as a method for making international money transfers.
Bitcoin exists electronically and is stored in a "Bitcoin Wallet".  There are many types of Bitcoin Wallet: Desktop Eallet, Cellphone Wallet, Online / Web-Based Wallet, Hardware Wallet and Even Paper Wallet.

Then how do you use Bitcoin in everyday life. I want to know this and share your story here.

Quoting

11-39-37-images.jpg

I use cryptocorancy for everything get me more money holding, investment, trading. We all need to get into all fields to have more for the good future.. Good luck..

Yes, I use bitcoin, sometimes I use bitcoin to buy pins or top ups, it's more convenient use crypto to buy those things an mostly I store my bitcoin to hold it and gain profit from it. I'm a student so it's a good thing for me that i'm using crypto to buy online game pins.

Bitcoins is such a great and high valuable currency, I am also using Bitcoin

Bitcoins have such a amazing advantages, I also prefer Bitcoin for newbie of this platform so, it's great to be here, well Bitcoin working like other currencies is so different..

For me I am still holding it ! I because I still beginnger in trading ! and I want to know much more about the trading and how can I amke huge profits in short times 

4 hours ago, Fatiha123 said:

use it for trading and only occasionally make purchases using Bitcoin online in stores or buying something from other people.It can be used as a main asset on a trading exchange, and used as a means of settlement for transactions.

As you can see, there are quite a few options (and assuring you these are not all options) so it’s not entirely correct to consider that someone uses Bitcoin exclusively for one purp

bitcoin is the form of digital currency and can be use as actual money.it can be use to make big transactions and many huge companies are now using crypto currency.it properties became similar to the actual money once it is connected to debit card and online shopping trading,mining etc can be done with the help of visa card.

How to use Bitcoin depends on your need or what you want to do. I can trade with Bitcoin or invest while some are just for transactions purpose only.

On 1/2/2020 at 6:27 AM, Soaib khan said:

i using crypto currency for all using for investment and earning or international payment option i using crypto currency as a my primary international payment option and earned lots of money trouogh crypto

My friend bitcoin is money and money is bit coin so thee should be much discussion on were and how to spend bitcoin because bitcoin is money and money has value so value can be exchanged for commodity and service.

You can convert it to the US and then convert it to your country's currency. You can use it for business .. I think you can easily use Bitcoin. Now a lot of traps allow Bitcoin. There you can easily use it to buy something.

I can use my bitcoin in trading, marketing, and other business. I am also using bitcoin for earning more coin for buying clothes or other products. So I am very impress for bitcoin.

Bitcoin can be use for expenses, it is a digital money, you can invest with it as well as make profits.

Welcome with me
A lot of electronic stores are now accepting bitcoin payments. We can now buy a lot of items with bitcoin
We can invest bitcoins in buying other currencies to make a profit from them
An investment, bitcoin in trading to earn more crypto

I use bitcoin for family purposes and in my daily life convert it to dollars and extract it to buy my food, drink and clothes. This is what I do with bitcoin for living

Bitcoin is a digital currency, it preserve be second-hand to bad deal or be snapped up stuff crop peoples and companies that take on bitcoin as a payment logic i use bitcoin in crypto trading to acquisition new crypto currencies like litcoin tron undulate coin etc. I besides exploit bitcoin as a online payment method for shopping online harvest, especially as we are in d cashless era