Why we need bitcoin price to increase?? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Why we need bitcoin price to increase??

23 hours ago, kirubel said:

i have these question why everybody needs the price of bitcoin to rise??

It's because we have Bitcoins invested, and want to profit by selling it at a higher price. Just like any investor, even on stock market, wants the price to be higher. Lowered price means that it gets irrelevant, has weakening market, and overall not a good sign for an asset or currency.

Demand may exceed supply due to expected future price increases. Bitcoin whale activities suspected of one of the reasons that pushed the bitcoin price higher after the half-event occurred, and later caused the market to decline after hitting a new all-time high.

Yes all of course certainly expect a rise. Because of all of that, people will receive enormous benefits. If the exchange problem is very expensive, isn't there already a cheap exchange place? All can be facilitated if you look for something in earnest.

On 1/1/2020 at 4:19 PM, kirubel said:

Hey everybody, how are you all doing. i have these question why everybody needs the price of bitcoin to rise?? i mean we all are crypto earners right we all wont to earn bitcoins right, but if the price of bitcoin increases you all know we can't earn it for free. faucets and paid to click sites and other free ways to earn bitcoin will be difficult and the minimum amount of faucet to clam will be sooo low and it will be hard to rich the minimum withdrawal. sorry everybody but as a bitcoin earner i need to earn more before the price get high, what did you guys think? and yeah HAPPY NEW YEAR

Maybe its because bitcoin will be reduced in the next halving schedule. We don't need a high price but the system is making the price to be high. And you need to do something to get bitcoin. No free money.

Edited by Apple

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

This is what Bitcoin and other Crypto Currency depends to its price. If the value doesn't increase there's a chance that investors may decrease. This is the climax of Crypto Currency that make them exist and trend in the world.

It is quite simple as that when bitcoins price increases and we can get a lot of money. Investment can be done and with increased price we can withdraw to our local national wallet and we can have a lot of money.

Because investors are invest there money, so we must think that price must be increase day by day, if it will decrease so we/investors bear lost

If we look at the Bitcoin flashback and the system that we want to implement, we will find the answer clearly.  Bitcoin based 1: 1 gold system.  Bitcoin is not just digital money but digital assets thats my opinion. For me its brilians if the proncipal of Bitcoin is implemented correctly then the world economy can really be stable.  Yes Bitcoin Must be increase 

If the market value of Bitcoin increases, then we can make a lot of profit with a little effort and it is very important to increase the value of Bitcoin to earn more profit.

We need the price of bitcoin to increase so that more investor will go into crypto world.and ofcourse to gain profits with our bitcoin as this moment i buy again few bitcoins and hope it will pump so i can get good profit

3 hours ago, Shuusei said:

who doesn't want the price of bitcoin to increase? If you bought now, and by the next few days in increases, and you'll get a bit of profit from them. Isn't that good? So increasing in price always means a good thing.

Yes thats true every person who are into crypto wishes and hopes to get the price increase so that they will get profits for it.and always if the price is going price it indicates if more jnvestors and users

I think almost everyone wants what they don't have. like when the price of bitcoin goes down they want the price to go back up fast, and when the price of bitcoin goes up they will expect the price of bitcoin to go down for a moment

I think what we must think now is to collecting as much as possible Bitcoin. About the price Bitcoin now is going corrected to be cheap price. So maybe some whales ready to buy it soon. You can collect in many ways like me i am doing trading, faucet, writing, and etc to earn Bitcoin. I think the price Bitcoin will increased this year but still don't know when. Just prepare it before late.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

If the bitcoin price increase we can get profit automatically in the dollars. So, if the price of the bitcoin increases it gives us profit. So, i wish that the price of the bitcoin increases in the up coming years. So, when we sell the bitcoins we get many dollars

On 1/1/2020 at 12:23 PM, johant123 said:

If the price doesn't fluctuate, investors and traders lose interest. So the price must increase, and fall again, over time. Otherwise it will only decrease in the end.

That's also why we probably need a different currency for daily payments, with much lower volatility.

i used to think same as you do now but then i remembered that when bitcoin is semi stable or when it stops fluctuating we see almost all altcoins start doing pumps so i would be happy both ways.

1 minute ago, Naga said:

i used to think same as you do now but then i remembered that when bitcoin is semi stable or when it stops fluctuating we see almost all altcoins start doing pumps so i would be happy both ways.

That makes sense indeed ... when the volatility of Bitcoin decreases, it becomes more profitable to trade altcoins, while the Bitcoin price probably still remains an anchor.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

21 minutes ago, johant123 said:

That makes sense indeed ... when the volatility of Bitcoin decreases, it becomes more profitable to trade altcoins, while the Bitcoin price probably still remains an anchor.

yea  and i have been using this technique in trading for 3 years now, when bitcoin is volatile avoid investing in altcoins because they will surly dump, but rather wait for bitcoin to be stable and then atlcoins will make you profits.

Edited by Naga
grammar mistake
  • Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin has proven that it will keep going to the moon. So now that it has proven itself it is necessary for everyone to get rich off of it to make as much money as they can before the halving comes.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 1/1/2020 at 2:19 PM, kirubel said:

Hey everybody, how are you all doing. i have these question why everybody needs the price of bitcoin to rise?? i mean we all are crypto earners right we all wont to earn bitcoins right, but if the price of bitcoin increases you all know we can't earn it for free. faucets and paid to click sites and other free ways to earn bitcoin will be difficult and the minimum amount of faucet to clam will be sooo low and it will be hard to rich the minimum withdrawal. sorry everybody but as a bitcoin earner i need to earn more before the price get high, what did you guys think? and yeah HAPPY NEW YEAR

I am strongly agreed with your thoughts, that if price of bitcoin touches all tine high and remain stable their then it will be tough to earn bitcoin at that moment. Who just invest some amount they pray for prices spike to the moon, but whom like us earning sone free money think it should not go up untill we earn a decent amount if bitcoins.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well, we need to increase the price of bitcoin to get some big money because many people are investing bitcoin just to get money and to the holders of it, i hope that i can get some big amount of money in the bull run.

The price of bitcoin increases so important because I can make more money from crypto forums.Moreover, those who are investing with bitcoin will get the right profit.

How you can get profit if the price never rise?. Every method/ strategy we know need to increase, if we get permanent value where is the challenge? Get quantity is different with get quality. Even you only have small amount of quantity but has high quality, big profit will be in your hands. Simple isn't?

Because the increase in the price of bitcoin will affect altcoin. Therefore, if the price of bitcoin rises, there is a possibility that the price of altcoin will rise too ☺️

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I think the price of bitcoin should go up and one of the reasons is that it has a lot of potentials and a lot of people are investing in itConsidering that one should go upstairs Hey Shalababu, we can be profitable for those holders and traders who are famous if the price goes up

This topic is now closed to further replies.