Why we need bitcoin price to increase?? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Why we need bitcoin price to increase??

Hey everybody, how are you all doing. i have these question why everybody needs the price of bitcoin to rise?? i mean we all are crypto earners right we all wont to earn bitcoins right, but if the price of bitcoin increases you all know we can't earn it for free. faucets and paid to click sites and other free ways to earn bitcoin will be difficult and the minimum amount of faucet to clam will be sooo low and it will be hard to rich the minimum withdrawal. sorry everybody but as a bitcoin earner i need to earn more before the price get high, what did you guys think? and yeah HAPPY NEW YEAR

If the price doesn't fluctuate, investors and traders lose interest. So the price must increase, and fall again, over time. Otherwise it will only decrease in the end.

That's also why we probably need a different currency for daily payments, with much lower volatility.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Just now, kirubel said:

You are right but, most guys need the price to hit rooftop, if that happens we can't earn it, and to be like them to invest more on bitcoin we have to earn more, i started from scratch i never buy bitcoin i started from earning free.

Many people are naive, and say that the price will explode, without thinking of the consequences.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

13 minutes ago, kirubel said:

Hey everybody, how are you all doing. i have these question why everybody needs the price of bitcoin to rise?? i mean we all are crypto earners right we all wont to earn bitcoins right, but if the price of bitcoin increases you all know we can't earn it for free. faucets and paid to click sites and other free ways to earn bitcoin will be difficult and the minimum amount of faucet to clam will be sooo low and it will be hard to rich the minimum withdrawal. sorry everybody but as a bitcoin earner i need to earn more before the price get high, what did you guys think? and yeah HAPPY NEW YEAR

Yes i am totally agreed with you. i also dont want to price up of bitcoin as we need to collect a decent amount of bitcoin before price rally. 

• Useful or interesting 1

The price of bitcoin will rise even without us, this can happen with the help of capitalization of bitcoin. Why raise the price of bitcoin? So, after all, everything rises in the real world and, accordingly, bitcoin should also rise in price.

15 minutes ago, kirubel said:

Your mistake is to earn bitcoin through faucets and paid to click websites which are the lowest paid methods. You should leave them and think about more efficient ways of earning bitcoin faster. If you buy bitcoin with your fiat money and invest in it, you will be among those people who prefer bitcoin price to rise. In fact we need bitcoin price to rise and fall constantly to be able to make money with it. If you trade with bitcoin, you don't care about faucets anymore because the amount you earn from trading in one day is more than the amount you claim from faucets in a month! You can withdraw your profit from trading at any moment. There is no minimal withdrawals like faucets and even if there is, you will reach the amount easily. So, change your way and earn more.

53 minutes ago, kirubel said:

It is like investing money.

The moment it goes down you will buy so its cheap, you will keep it in your wallet until it flactuate, meaning the value will rise up that the time you earn.

We want to increase the bitcoin price because we are not thinking of small. We are thinking of big. We are not thinking of faucet and PTC sites. They definitely decrease their reward value but the people is thinking of Trading and exchange. They buying in low price and want the price to increase so that they can take the profit. 

59 minutes ago, kirubel said:

Well,you have a point there,but not everybody is earning bitcoins for free,most of us,invested on it,thats why we want it to go higher,so that we will get big profits 

Edited by Ms.o

We need the price of bitcoin to be increased so that people who have bitcoins can exchange the bitcoin to usd or any other coins and get more profited, but it is opportunity for those who are willing to buy bitcoin when it's price is low...

We need to raise Bitcoin because Bitcoin will become a profitable process for our future and it will serve as a means to brighten our future.

Basically I do not want that bitcoin price should rise too much because at the moment price is low but we are able to earn freely although it is less earning but still we are earning. But if price wil increase we can not get too much profit because yet we have not that much amount of coins which can change our life totally and we do not need to earn more. When bitcoin price will rise then free earning totally vanished. And if you are talking about trading then trading is still profitable now.

Edited by Opinder
Error
  • Useful or interesting 1

Do not worry there are moments when volatility is lower and then when it changes to an increase of that volatility needed to better trade in the markets. Nothing remains the same.

1 hour ago, johant123 said:

If the price doesn't fluctuate, investors and traders lose interest. So the price must increase, and fall again, over time. Otherwise it will only decrease in the end.

That's also why we probably need a different currency for daily payments, with much lower volatility.

You are right, if investors are investing in this coin so price must be increase, other wise investors going in lost

There is not a single soul in this cryptoworld who does not want increase in the price of any cryptocurrency especially when it comes to bitcoin. We want profit but bigger profit but do not let your greed take over you or you might lose bigtime.

Bitcoins are worth because as a form of money they're useful. Bitcoin, in short, is supported by maths. All that is necessary to have a kind of money is trust and acceptance with these attributes. For Bitcoin, its growing user, trader and start-up base can be measured.

It all depends upon markets only that how it's work if there is good news bitcoin will pump and if the bad news come bitcoin price dumps and in between that we have to make profit 

There are many reasons, in 2017 when the charge were given boom substantially then most people get attracted closer to it and the community also rises in number which receives people hobby 

Indeed you need to accumulate as much as possible but you also need to HODL Bitcoin. You shouldn't sell once you see that you made 100$ because these money will be 10times higher after a few months that you sold and you will blame yourself for not holding.

If bitcoin price increase than so many people who have knowledge about Bitcoin they will get lots of profit so we want to increase Bitcoin price. This time to great for bitcoin buy and think it's a opportunity to become rich.

Because the price of other coins increases depending on the price of Bitcoin, so we have to follow the price of Bitcoin, if the price of Bitcoin increases, the price of all the coins will increase automatically, and in most cases those who are holding can benefit.

If you see someone is looking for the bitcoin price to increased, it means that's one holding bitcoin, but if you see someone need the bitcoin price to decreased it means that's one need to buy more bitcoins 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

There are many reasons that we want that bitcoin price get increase because everyone who have sometime good would like that its price get increase for profit and also increase in value so likewise those who have bitcoin would like that its price get increase because in case if they sell it out then they get good profit from it

Bitcoin needs to fluctuate because some whales may lose their interest if bitcoin will continuing to dump. We all know that whale has a big impact of the price of Bitcoin. The demands will also fall and it is not good sign for crypto.

15 hours ago, Sajrah said:

Every person that holds bitcoin wish the price of bitcoin to always rise in order to sell it for a reasonable profit

The thing is; investments don’t always increase. Sometimes they come down hard.

Believing that the price will always increase is dangerous, because it easily leads to investing more than you can afford. And maybe then you are forced to sell at a loss.