Solution to avoid same reply - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Solution to avoid same reply

On 1/2/2020 at 4:33 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Since i am posting frequently and i respond to many posts often i forget if i had already responded ti this question, so i take a brief look if i had already responded before writing on that post 

You should be more careful to post what you have done in response to that statement because I am afraid that your account will be blocked if it will continue to repeat again so that in the future you can be even better at posting.

Hopefully you can join this forum well and hope you become a successful person.

This Topic is an example that you can have different answers because you are asking for a personal opinion, a point of view.

But there are Topic (answers, doubts, etc)  that can hardly say something different after many answers, those are the Topic that have  spam, useless answers and in essence alls at the same. 

It is up to each one to be honest and make a well community.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 1/19/2020 at 8:35 PM, Monjil22 said:

I have also seen many members of the forum responding to the same. This is one of the things that we need to get out of the spam, they are very important moderators for removing duplicate replies. I like their work.

To avoid same replies, you can see the blackdot in your profile, the black dots defines how many replies you already give to that topic. thank me later mate.

Good morning mate,I have encountered this problem too and what i did was i always try to remember the content of my replies and add something else to it so that it wont be identical.

On 1/1/2020 at 2:43 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

One question reply by 60.000 members, we will see same reply. How you can avoid same reply if you're number 100 because even we have different perspective I think after 100 reply you'll get trouble.

Don’t worry to much only 300+ will active every day and the other is just a guest here so that is small chance but you can research that above to be sure you don’t have same topic or comment.

There are many users here, so it is possible to match one person's comments with another. However, it will not be fully copied. There will be some similarities.

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 3:33 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Since i am posting frequently and i respond to many posts often i forget if i had already responded ti this question, so i take a brief look if i had already responded before writing on that post 

This is a great decision for avoiding repeated post or reply here. mainly no need to make repeated reply here. if you know the answer of any topic then just write your answer one time.

2 hours ago, Sadia104 said:

Most of the time I read all the answers and avoid repeating them. I just post if I know something that I think people will find useful to read. Unfortunately I'm sure i'm reading the same answers that are already covered by an over. I hope this changes and perhaps the admin will start deleting the reductive answer. 

i also think all should think about it before making any new post or topic in this forum. there may be same reply on the topic so all should avoid the same reply here.

Exactly. We didn't copy the comments but it is somewhat similar to our idea but built in different aspect of explanation. It's fine for me since we didn't go against the rules of copy paste.  We should always read the comments tho.

Yeah, I've been thinking about that, too. Can people with the same opinions to speak more individually? Yes. It's possible. Need always speak like that.

Edited by Toris

Then delete your post. Otherwise people will reply in your post because everyone wants to complete 100 post

14 hours ago, ELL said:

Everyone express different perspectives, yes. But sometimes one people may be similar to another people who has the same opinion and this is not wrong. In reality, sharing something similar opinions is still acceptable. It should be applicable and accepted in here too but it should have different way of writing and delivering. In determining copy/paste, a user have the same words used by the user. In paraphrasing, a user have the same thought but different in expressing. I hope the admin and moderators will consider this.

Yeah you are right bro, but sometimes a topic, there are questions agree or disagree, and to be explained with reason. Of course other members will be replied with similar opinions but different words and sentences. and so far there hasn't been any news from moderators and admins as forum violations, so we have no reason to report it,

• Useful or interesting 1

With the numbers of members here , to repeat the comments or posts cannot be avoided. The solution is to add more sections to create useful topics which are not yet discussed. Can you imagine doing maximum 30 posts or comments in a day to get you paid maximum? The challenge is real.

On 1/1/2020 at 12:13 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

One question reply by 60.000 members, we will see same reply. How you can avoid same reply if you're number 100 because even we have different perspective I think after 100 reply you'll get trouble.

I think every one is their own right to answer in their own way..and many people will have the same answer for any question..its based on tbe knowledge of the people

On 1/1/2020 at 8:43 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Sometimes the button for sending the reply does a double post which causes the forum software so send a duplicate copy of the reply.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

The solution is users must find whether the topic already exists or not. This requires a great willingness to do so because all users here are motivated to post rather than read. Another solution is to stop asking general questions that most can be found using Google.

• Useful or interesting 1

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

Well, I think it is okay to post more than once on the same topic as long as every one of your posts has different tastes or knowledge and information in it.

there is a lot of people and searching same topic daily.may be same reply comes from many many users but it have the different formation of reply then i think that is accepted.there is nothing wrong because there is no copy/paste reason hre

Actually most cases topics are generic. So it is really tough to differentiate one reply to another but sense is not same here.So perspective is vital thing I believe.           

To avoid this problem you should read some replies. Then think about how you can create your reply in new style and with new information. If you can gain this ability then there will be no trouble on replying of the posts. Stay happe and thanks for reading.

I think when you reply , you do so to a post or to a members thread so its important you understand the two, when you have a post or thread replied to , then you should move on, but it does not matter as long as you are doing the right thing, never spamming because that is very wrong. keep your conversation strictly confined to this forum and everything will be right

I wonder why went wrong, I know that my topics are all about crypto learnings but not all of them are granted to be post!

So, I was not paid of some of them.

I am struggling to create mote topics so I just need to find topics now which I can participate! Syntax is almost the same have a lower chance to occur for me if that is not copy paste. I think that's okay if the reply have the same thought but have different delivery because that's not copy paste for me. 

On 1/1/2020 at 2:43 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Yes, spamming is not good, we all know that. I've noticed that we can't stop posting repetitive information since there are only few topics created in this forum and because of that our post and replies are always repetitive. I suggest that we should create or come up with  new topics at least once a day.