Solution to avoid same reply - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Solution to avoid same reply

Its very much possible that in a single post there will be several comments and there is a chance of being some comments similar to each other, therefore in such big forum the possibilities of similar comments exists because all members give there opinions accordingly. 

• +1 1

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 9:18 PM, sikatunar said:

The best way to avoid same reply is simply just read the topic. Dont try to read other reply to gain some idea instead do your research and build your own thoughts. 

I think all should read the replies too to avoid same reply here. as there are many reply under a topic and one should read those reply before making any new reply.

• +1 1

I think it can't be avoidable since all people have different opinion and sometime they have some reply, I mean with same opinion reply not entirely post. Let's start with us first, Before making reply on some thread try to read some reply before.

I think reading the latest reply is a good solution, because the discussion that is delivered will continue to be continuous and continuous

I think it is very difficult to avoid because there are thousands of member here in this forum so i think we are having the same thought or idea on that certain question. 

when you ask any question the site member give the same answer like you ask a question what is bitcoin all members give the same answer but it depends how we give the answer unique and separate others if you check 10 pages you see all answers are same 

The solution I can only think of is that, everyone who wants to post comments or reply needs to read all previous comments first before making an entry, then think of a unique comment to post. But if you can never think of any comment not very similar or alike to previous comments then better to just leave that topic or post then just move to another topics. That's what I usually do.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

On 1/1/2020 at 10:13 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

One question reply by 60.000 members, we will see same reply. How you can avoid same reply if you're number 100 because even we have different perspective I think after 100 reply you'll get trouble.

There is nothing you can do about it. This problem happens because some members don't pay attention to the number of pages or replies a particular topic has received. Any member should read at least 3 pages of a topic before posting in it. I try to create posts that have not been made by anyone else before me. By reading other posts you can make sure that your post is new or not. If all members follow this rule, the number of repetitive replies will reduce significantly.

• +1 1

On 12/31/2019 at 10:43 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

One question reply by 60.000 members, we will see same reply. How you can avoid same reply if you're number 100 because even we have different perspective I think after 100 reply you'll get trouble.

some keep on replying on same topic with out scanning the comments and reply,

some may reply again after quoted,

and some may intentionally do it.

• +1 1

Well to avoid same reply, you should reply what you are thinking. You can stand on what you think is right. Also, to avoid same answer, we should provide a topic that is open for a discussion not only for a specific answer.

Yes I notice that many people do the same post over and over again.  I think that they will not get any money for it but their ID can be banded. I urge admins and moderators to delete those posts.

No brother the people work here doesn't speak English only.There are also Russians and Koreans etc.They also do posts in their own languages.You can also translate their posts.And also everyone has his own opinions and everyone's reply is a bit difficult.

• +1 1

I am also seen many members make same replies in topics on this forum.This is something like spam.Moderator work for this to remove duplicate replies

I think this is unavoidable since there is no much topic is being made, so i suggest if you dont want to avoid same reply then always find a new topic. thats it mate.

To avoid same replies depends on if we are not coping and pasting each others comments but by sharing our own thought and ideas and what we understand from a topic. 

• +1 1

On 1/1/2020 at 12:13 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I try to avoid repetitive posts.. by 1st checking the topic. As I know which topics I have posted on. Avoid the topics and search for new topics it is really frustrating sometimes when u keep refreshing the page yet the same old posts in which I have posted keeps popping up. I think more and more members should post new topics in this forums. 

• +2 1

On 1/17/2020 at 1:26 PM, Warrior said:

We just need to make sure we are writing our own content here and that's enough because if you share your opinion this can't match with others one's here so that's enough

Yeah you are right thats what i did now just using my own thought and use my own speaking style but still look for the right answer .  I Dont know yet it working or not but i think so 

On 1/19/2020 at 6:16 PM, Whydoyoucare said:

I think this is unavoidable since there is no much topic is being made, so i suggest if you dont want to avoid same reply then always find a new topic. thats it mate.

i agree with this,i noticed lots of same topics,i always got confused if which is i answered already and which is not,and the solution there is use the search option.

9 minutes ago, Janifa said:

My tactics was to read some replies to prevent the repetitive replies to the topic. This also helps me to learned information on them and might give me some ideas about the topic if I am not familiar about the topic

Indeed yes,

that it's not easy read all reply but it really helps a lot if we first read before posting our own reply but sometimes we can not really avoid almost same reply if question is so generic.

I do not think that could be the father of something different from the rest, and that it is important that this is the most important thing, and that it is not outside the question

Maybe same topic different post not possible.i also trying to not give same reply.many peoples reply same because of topic same.all user covering topic.

I think if you will create unique topic and before comment check some comment then make your creative comment to avoid copy paste problem