Solution to avoid same reply - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Solution to avoid same reply

Yes that is true but we can not avoid it and that is what make it to be in good place because you will need to make a post

You cannot avoid same replies for a website consisting of 50000 followers or members almost it is very general to get same applies. there are many people of same prospective there are many also which have different point of views so you get a mixed type of replies and it is very certain that sometimes you will get same replies.

When I want to respond to a post, I read all the responses to avoid using a response similar to one of the responses, but sometimes there are more than 200 responses in the post, and I will not be able to read all the comments, so I reply and try to make my reply as distinct as possible.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/1/2020 at 7:43 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

One question reply by 60.000 members, we will see same reply. How you can avoid same reply if you're number 100 because even we have different perspective I think after 100 reply you'll get trouble.

of course you can find someone with your same ideas but this doesn't mean that you will write the same thing. for example you can write more infos or go deeper into the topic and so your post will different from the others even if you have the same opinion and for this your post will not counted as "copy-paste" post

On 2/28/2020 at 12:03 PM, Ali96 said:

Good evening, you can avoid making post on a topic that you already posted first of all you need to open those posts that have white massage symbol not open the dark symbol posts or if you open that post that you already posted. Thanks.

Yes that should be avoided and that should be good for the forum development if that will be avoided.

I think that there is so many user here and also so many opinion with the user also... everyone post is not same here...your idea is not right

That's a good. You have taken it will really helpful if members keep eye on it also if there take this content as serious then definitely we can improve themselves and make themselves as a good member coming to your. Definitely we should avoid to do same comment on the posts we have seen that many of posts are same so we don't have any option to give different views on the same topics

Hey mate, you point out very good topic how can we know that my comment match others comment but we not have to worry for that moderators work is find copy paster man.     

This same thing happens on BCT with members who are in sig campaigns or bounties.  Because they're not getting paid to read anything, they don't read and subsequently don't notice that someone has written almost the exact same thing as they're about to write.  The result is a bunch of redundant replies and it makes a mess of the forum.

On 1/1/2020 at 7:02 PM, Man said:

Actually it is difficult to read all members' posts on each topic, especially if it has more than 10 pages. Indeed the same answer does not exist, only different ways of delivering it. But the purpose is the same. The solution may come from each person, whether they still provide answers that others have said. or keep giving the same answer even if it is different from the delivery.

Yes the solution  may come  from each persons  whether  they still provide answers that others have said , or keep giving  the same  answer  even if it  is different  from the delivery , before  making any new reply all should  read all the reply against  the topic to stop the  repetitive  reply .

We must choose always the unread topics, I think there is a system that doesn't show us the same topics all the time.

If you want to avoid repetition of same reply then you have give full grip to your grammar ,use of words , marks , speech should not be the same as used previously , there must be something new added to the next reply.

Actually it depends upon topic that member have raised. Mostly the answer is given in same way in different forms. Many reply have same sense. It can recurring because question is same.

Just simply quote and answer other post it will help you to avoid same reply. And also if you are reading other replies it is a common sense not to post same reply.

Unfortunately, most people here do not have personal freedom that makes them innovate and write from their heads, so they have to imitate others because they do not trust themselves, and this is what makes you see that they respond with the same response.

Since I am posting much of the time and I react to numerous posts regularly I overlook on the off chance that I had just reacted ti this inquiry, so I investigate on the off chance that I had just reacted before composing on that post.

It is common reason because everyone can do this same mistake but some has resemble  the similar words.As a result you can out of crytoptalk. 

This is a great problem in cryptotalk. In one post lots of people replied so there chance to same reply. To avoid this problem you have to read all the comments before your comments. 

Best solution to avoid same reply is remember that all topic that you commented. Otherwise you can Mark that topic and tommorow start from that mark. Some time many users replied one post two or three types.

On 1/2/2020 at 2:29 PM, rounack said:

By using your own word and before replying any content at first sight you read another replies and try to make a different reply. This can help you a lot. i know there are many members who are trying to reply, but if your thinking is unique then no problems should occurs.

Yes i know  to stop this all should maintain all the rules of the forum before making any new reply all should  all read the reply against  the topic to stop the repetitive reply ,   but i know there are many members who are trying to reply .

you are appropriate about this, but now and then after you aim to answer on a number of topic, you insincerity verify every rejoinder to investigate if your response is by now been posted, every now and then you notice additional than 100 reply, I consider in this court case the admins will twig that kind of situation. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 1/1/2020 at 8:43 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

One question reply by 60.000 members, we will see same reply. How you can avoid same reply if you're number 100 because even we have different perspective I think after 100 reply you'll get trouble.

Hello my dear friend.  I think the best way to find this out is to look at the response to the posts.

The problem is that there are members who are just posting without anything important to contribute! Write your comment if you have something useful to share but not just post because you need money.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/1/2020 at 7:43 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

This is difficult but even if the replies are identical, it will not be same as it will be reworded or rephrased.