Good Earning Idea in Crypto World - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

Good Earning Idea in Crypto World

43 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

Who told you that's trading doesn't require much time like others earning ways? In order to trade well you must spend s lot of time in the market I'm order to know the market conditions.

Yes sir agreed, trading needed a lot of time and effort for us to earn and a lot of efforts as well.

On 4/21/2020 at 12:54 PM, bunulama930 said:

There would be many ideas to earn in a Crypto world were if you want to earn from trading or you could mine a coin and if you want a free earning site than these kind of site will be the perfect 

Well this is true mate, there has many strategies here in cryptocurrency that you can do to earned money but make sure that this is not illegal like hacking and scamming some people here. Happy posting.

Although crypto talk forum campaign paybyposts is awesome and paid us huge amount of free bitcoin when we made posts on here on each day. So try to understand sentiment of importance of trading of crypto market. By marking trades we can earned huge profits with low time's so much good for us to make money if we learned to trade of crypto market. 

In order to make money in crypto, you have to use your knowledge and experience along with intelligent decisions. Only then can success be achieved by working. In the crypto world, it is better to trade according to good earning ideas. We can trade in the short term every day and it is possible to make more money in the long term trading.

Yes, you are right that trading gives a lot of profits, but we must have good capital in order for us to start.

Yeah but trading needs a good capital to start with and make profits! So this depends on if you have this capital or want to earn it from working onling! We should try to do some services to people online to earn some profits and make our capital to start trading well.

Well you can still go with micro earnings as for getting small profit in which it can be used for trading / investment option and get even more profit by such small amounts.

Or you can also build a fortune and use it for gambling where you will eventually come out on top if you have the ability and experience to gamble properly.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

It is wonderful strategy and l absolutely do agree with your opinion. But it is needed to have a lot of patience. l mean every who is new here has the same problem they don't know where they should start learning about trading, there are a lot of videos about how to be good trader etc. But which one can help really, it is indefinite. 

On 5/27/2020 at 6:45 PM, mdmusa said:

Gaining all types of information and finance within the right method for specific websites. i will be able to earn a decent quantity from the crypto world. whether or not it absolutely was a little reward or not,

There are some websites that can be of help for an additional income, but sometimes they demand way too many hours of our time and their payments do not make it worthwhile. A good indicators in my opinion would be finding out how much you profit from each activity per hour. Profits per hour would help us find out the real opportunities instead of the weak ones.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think when everyone here started cryptocurrency, they start by looking for a good places they can earn btc. I did some crypto campaign and collect some faucets but all those didn't pay out, so I decided to start trading and still doing it till date.

You need to spend a little time to learn the skill of cryptocurrencies and find out what blockchain is like. With trading, the amount of money you earn per hour is more than the amount you can earn per month by free earning methods. But it takes time to learn, you should have a free time to learn about in trading.

These days, people are trying to find side gigs and opportunities to make money online because the economy was shut down by the world’s governments in response to the Covid-19 outbreak. For years now, bitcoiners and crypto advocates have been telling people about the benefits of earning digital assets online. For instance, people can earn coins like BTC, ETH, BCH and a number of other crypto assets right now by simply completing tasks, surveys, writing, trading, mining, staking, finding airdrops and more.  But best idea is trading and investing.

• +1 1

Certainly, I completely agree with you, that cryptocurrency trading is one of the most important ways to profit in the world of crypto, but you must have the necessary knowledge in order to start a correct way in trading.

Till now its not  one and only income source of income,  and i am not fully dependent on it. May be in future it will be my profession if i become skilled. 

On 5/1/2020 at 9:36 AM, Laboni said:

We can trade in the short term every day and it is possible to make more money in the long term trading.

It depends on market situations. For example:-If you HODL some really worthless coin for a long time, it will not help you at the end. You might prefer to choose the reputed coins like BTC,ETH if so. First of all, determine how much capital do you have. If you can take the risks, you might prefer to follow both sort of trading/investing strategies like short-term or long-term. 

• Useful or interesting 1

59 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

It depends on market situations. For example:-If you HODL some really worthless coin for a long time, it will not help you at the end. You might prefer to choose the reputed coins like BTC,ETH if so. First of all, determine how much capital do you have. If you can take the risks, you might prefer to follow both sort of trading/investing strategies like short-term or long-term. 

Here I rather prefer doing long or mid term investments, as it doesn't require too much activity and isn't that risky if you choose the coin right. When I find the coin fluctuating, I add up some short terms to the process.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Yes friend the best idea to earn in crypto world is to learn how to trade and other profitable investments. We can use more than 1 year to find unsuccessful free money while we can't use 3 months to learn successful ways to earn money.

• +3 1

Trading coins is actually one of the best ways to earn good profit and become rich in the Cryptocurrency world but the problem is that most of us here are students who don't have capital of there own to start a trading career and that is why we make use of free earning sites to sustain and help our education line. To make it in trading one needs huge capital, experience, knowledge and good background about the field.

I would like to recommend you to don't take is professional way. You can learn web developement earn money. 

When I started my crypto career, I was looking for the only best way to earn bitcoin from calls, mining and other websites but 4 months ago I realized that trading is very important to earn bitcoin or someone else's currency.

There are many ideas to earn crypto, the best way is to trade crypto. And to develop skills, so that in the future it is possible to earn income by trading with this skill. Doing business with various web sites and cryptocurrencies. Such as crypto talk forums. It is possible to earn income by creating your own forum

On 12/31/2019 at 10:21 AM, Oxygen said:

I am searching from last couple of years that how to earn free money. Which site is paying good etc. But this is not a better way to earn crypto currencies. Although we should get free money but the best way is to learn good trading skills. There are lot of original ways to earn. If we spare just one or two hours in learning trading skills or any other professional skills which can help in earning by doing some work than it will be very good for us. If you give only three months to learn skills i am sure you will have a good earning after three or six months and this will work for your whole life. than you have not to struggle in finding free money, you can produce your own money and can spread to others as well.

What you guys think about it?

I agree with you, when we get free coins, we can develop them so that crypto can make two or more money, we can enter the trade using the free crypto capital that we get, we can also learn to trade and invest, and someday we can applying it to large-scale trading.

you are right , learning is the key for everything because there is nothing called free money , lets just think about it , why would anyone gives money for free , that's a lose , no pain no gain everyone knows that

You can earn money by writing posts in cryptotalk, by trading the coins. Or by investing the coins. and many other methods for someone you to make it he need to spend a little time to learn the skill of cryptocurrencies and find out what blockchain is like. 

Great idea! As I think, I am sure that at this time, there are various types of earnings on cryptocurrency, altcoins, and it's all real! That is, indeed, many earn a living, only thanks to it!