Has anyone received payments since last few days ?? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Faheem Akhtar304

Has anyone received payments since last few days ??

@Faheem Akhtar304 don't stress your self am also experiencing it currently and it been more than seven days now almost 2 weeks if not more than have been trying to send my satoshi to my btc balance but it not going it just a matter of time it would still work it happens like that at times 

Hello my dear friend. I think you have a problem. But you don't have to worry. You can get help from an experience member or moderator. Then your problem will be solved. Don't worry about this. I hope it's okay. Thanks.

Yeah i received payment everyday but i can't transfer into my main balance. I got very low payment. I posted everyday 20 post but i got only 1k btc last three days. But they give me payment. I think you will get payment if you create good post.

On 1/29/2021 at 12:28 AM, Faheem Akhtar304 said:

Friends i am worried about the payments sent to btc is not working from few days is it same with you also or i have some other issues please help me  

@Faheem Akhtar304 Dear friend the whole platform is facing with this BTC transferring issue it is not just for you or some members so don't worry keep you work here.

Yes my friend so many people are facing the same problem that you are facing. Do not loose hope everything will come back to normal. Let us hope the admins will solve this issue fastly.

Dear if you can not withdraw your money it must be an issue in the site but don't worry it will be resolved. You will get your payment in a few days do not trouble your self. 

Hello friend, I receive my payments every day without any problems. Sometimes when I encounter a problem, I get help from the "Support" section immediately. They solve the problem within 1 day. I think you should write to the support section.

Hello, my friend, do not worry, this matter happens to everyone. There was a stop by the officials of the forum for technical reasons, or it could be due to the large number of fraudsters and hackers who steal members' accounts or steal from the forum itself, but I think that the matter has been resolved today and you can profit again in exchange Comments or posts you post here

• +1 1

The payment is normal from a long time ,yes they change the way and the amout for payment but still work for both of them bitcoin and talk token,the btc is reducing to 200 satoshi for each post not more because the high price of bitcoin 

As for me, I did not encounter this kind of problem and I got my payments. Do not worry, it could be a technical problem and it will be solved and you will not lose anything from your payments in this forum because it is more secure and reliable

Hello friend ,, I did not have any problem with this ,, and I got money from the platform last week ,, I think it is a minor problem and you should try later .. 🌺

this problem as of now is resolved because our payments repleshed already by moderators and yobit system you can now get your earnings just go to your yobit account then click sent to my btc balance, goodluck and enjoy posting.

hello my friend i hope your problem was fix already because i cannot face like your problem, or maybe check always the website or your internet if working, don’t worry just believe that we fix that as soon as possible, try my advice.

As beginner i am not yet earning. I am just on my way finishing the 100 post so i am not yet receiving my payment. But i am dedicated to finish it as soon as possible because i want to earn already and i wanted to achieve being expert here in the forum. I want to be successful like other members who have been here since it was started. If ever you are facing a problem regarding the payment i advice you to wait until you get paid. 

Welcome, my friend, yes, this will be a technical problem. You should ask for help from the support team and they will solve the problem

Yes my mate there is a problem faced by everyone of payment. Its a big issue. Its about 1 month the payments are not working. Support team tell us its a technical issue. And resolve very soon, keep calm and work hard. Our payments are in safe hand we must get it when issue solved.

• +1 2

Maybe it's a technical problem, my friend. I haven't completed my first 100 posts yet so I have no idea about that. But don't despair. Try again. It may be possible.

Welcome dear this platform.  I think technical issue . Don't worry . Moderator find a solution to as soon as.  This site is so good and help ful you just focus on your work and be patience.  

Good luck everyone.  

Yes, recently the withdrawal from the yobit platform stopped, but this problem has been solved, and because everyone is withdrawing normally, we all felt anxious about it, but I advise you to be patient in such situations. Because the moderators in this forum always solve all problems

Do  not worry, it could be a technical problem and it will be solved and you will not lose anything from your payments in this forum because it is more secure and reliable . Just keep working hard and posting comments and topics

There was a technical problem related to payment

now that problem is solved 

now everyone gets their payment after seven days 

Dont worry about your payment 

your payment is secure on this platform 

post here quality posts for good income 

work hard

follow platform rules

No, you know we are new member .I am learning and increasing my knowledge now a days .I have find no time to write post in correct time.But for old members I am happy from their work and rewards.

the payments were removed for a while since the Bitcoin pool was emptied the people who were working this time we could observe that many accounts were banned due to an alleged purge of the cryptotalk forum, it is also because many of the users were complaining because It had already been a long time to be unpaid. 

• +1 1