Has anyone received payments since last few days ?? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Faheem Akhtar304

Has anyone received payments since last few days ??

Yes, we have the same problem. We can't withdraw our money because the button to send BTC to balance was closed on yobit but now it has been restored after one month. So we should continue our work and publish good posts.

• +2 1

I think you should contact the moderators for more explanation because I o be sincerely speaking I have been working normally and my payment are going safely, so I have not across this can of problem.

Hi friend yes all members was facing this problem but now this problem has been resolved now we can send our btc balance. The moderators stop the payment temporary when they start cleanliness of the forum from the scammers and sometimes they refill their wallet for payment therefore we face this problem.

I think paying is normal for a long time, yes they change the way and amount for money but works for both bitcoin and talk tokens, BTC is reducing 200 satos for each post because bitcoin is to be priced higher.

Hello my friend .. I think it is a technical malfunction, so do not worry. You can talk to the experts to find out the reasons .. The problem may be solved after a short period, so you have to be patient and wait

• +2 1

This issue occurs periodically, so do not worry that the portfolio of the platform ends sometimes, so you must wait to fill it and need some time, so the support team in the forum starts a tour of the false or random accounts and they block them.

• +1 1

The cryptocurrency is very safe and there is no need to worry about it or trading and investing it .. This platform provides us with how to learn well on the cryptocurrency. I believe that the cryptocurrency will become more prosperous in the future..but I will follow the comments in order to learn from your problem .. I wish you  Success

Yeah I received my payment from this platform some days ago 

Dont worry about your payment on this platform 

This platform is totally safe and secure 

You can receive your payment as soon as possible 

May be there is some technical issue related to your payment but you receive your money soon

Just do hard work on this platform for good income 

Hello, my friend, I have already received my first payment a few weeks ago and today I am going to collect the second payment for now I have not had any kind of inconvenience in any kind of transaction and from the comments that have been posted to you, the only one who has a problem with it is You see if you do not have problems with the internet because sometimes it leads you to not be able to make lucky transactions

• Useful or interesting 1

We have noticed that cryptotalk has the habit of periodically blocking payments to be able to clean the forum and eliminate unwanted accounts, also after this last blocking of payments the amount of money we can collect was reduced, but these assure us something, cryptotalk It is not intended to close or eliminate payments, it is a great effort and an incredible commitment to us.

Hello everyone, currently I have not had any problems with payments, I have received them normally and punctually, when you have this kind of problems, check to see if you have any fault with the platform or if you made a mistake, which could cause you a problem with the payment.

On 1/29/2021 at 12:28 AM, Faheem Akhtar304 said:

Friends i am worried about the payments sent to btc is not working from few days is it same with you also or i have some other issues please help me  

Yes dear friend you are right but you should not worry about it because you are not only the one member that is facing this problem there are a lot of member and all the member  are facing this  problem because the BTC button is not working and the forum is cleaning from the scammers and after few days the problem should be solve.

• +1 1

No, I haven't faced that issue. I have withdrawn my income a few days ago and there was no such issue of transferring bitcoins. May be you are facing this due to some technical issue. So wait a while, it will be resolved soon.

• +1 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Hello my friend, I wish you good and success. I am a new member. I do not have a clear idea about this topic. I advise you to take a consultation with the elderly members in order to get a clear answer.

I am still new to this forum and I am just started to posting comments int he forum and I haven't get into the process of paying posts and when the process of paid posts start then I can answer your question but you can seek guidance of seniors in this regard.

Yes I received my payment in few days ago. You can take easily withdraw from this forum. Anytime you face a some problem but it is quickly correct. You can 5 money from your yobit account. 

I think that the cleaning campaign in the forum from fraudsters and cheaters has started, so do not worry my friend. This is a routine here at the start of the cleaning campaign. Payment stops automatically in order for the forum to be cleaned to the fullest extent and it returns as clean as we used to.

Hi friend @Faheem Akhtar304i faced no problem.i received my daily earning in my yobit account.i think there will be a malfunction in system,it will be recover soon InshaAllah.seek help from old member if problem not solved within two days.react 💖 if your heart allow you

Mathelda.j

Don't worry, my friend, all you have to do is be patient only. When the withdrawal stops, this means that officials clean the forum from random mailers and fake accounts, and this happens from time to time

Welcome, my friend. Honestly, I have not yet encountered this kind of problem, and I hope the people who have experience in this field will provide you with assistance. Therefore, you do not need to become fearful and anxious.

I didn't get any money from this platform because I just joined this platform last week and I have completed my first 100 posts and I'm posting on daily basis and after seven days I'll able to get money from there. Sorry I'm unaware about your topic because I have less knowledge about your topic. Sorry from my side.

• +2 1

Sometimes payment is stopped for a short period of a week or a little more, and that is when the supervisors intend to ban a lot of the violating members, then the publications are carefully studied, the members are banned, and then the payment is returned to the rest

• +2 1

I'm not having any problem, honey, there may be a temporary problem in your account or a technical failure in your wallet, but I guess you don't have to worry, this is routine. 

You do not need to worry, sometimes this happens as the brokers refill their Bitcoin wallet. Wait for a period of time and the withdrawal will return again. Just continue your work to the fullest until the withdrawal returns.

• +1 1

Do not worry, my friend, it is a collective problem and it will be fixed as soon as possible. You should work to provide useful information and not stop in order not to reduce your profits, and all profits will be given to members as soon as possible because this forum is honest and does not work to steal The others

• +4 1