Has anyone received payments since last few days ?? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Faheem Akhtar304

Has anyone received payments since last few days ??

Hello dear,  Complet the task of 100 past and continue 20 posts daily for a weak.  After this your payment well come. I am going to complete my 100 post task.  Hope I well be paid for my work. You also kept trust and continue work. 

My friend i'm newbie on this platform so, i'm in wait of getting my first payment and ivm working for it. But in my suggestion there will be some technical issue due to which you are facing such problem, be patience you will get your paymemt soon.

Yes it was not working in last month. But now it is working. But i am still worried about payment.  As the payments now is in talk tokens.  And these tokens are about to dead.  They have no value.  In this I am anxious that how to withdraw the payments of our work which we do here. 

Perhaps there is a problem with communication that did not happen to me before. This matter, refer to the official here after the end of the week for you. If the matter is not resolved, it will be resolved soon. Continue your work and continue without stopping.

As for me, I am still working on the 100 comments. I am a new member in the forum, but everyone is talking about help and the ease of overcoming any payment problem in the support section of the forum.

Do not worry, dear, be patient .. There is no site in the virtual world that does not put the possibility of technical failures and errors .. You have to calm down and I suggest that you raise your problem to the mediators so that they can and provide assistance in solving and correcting it as soon as possible.

• +3 1

I think that you do not need to worry about this problem. In my opinion, you should contact the forum administration. Perhaps there is a technical problem or something similar, and then it will be solved for you and you will get your payments.  And I hope you tell us what is happening with you so that we can benefit from your experience.

Hello mate. Glad to meet you in here. Dont be such panic bro. It may yhe surveilled problems. This sites may be clear the whole problem as soon as possible. Just wait by patience. Thank you bro.

• +2 1

You have to complete your first 100 post and then your posts must not be under one hundred word and it must be in good quality.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Do not worry dear. It is a routine problem and it has also happened a while ago. You write posts and the moderators day in Yobit pay for them, but you cannot withdraw them to your BTC account. Moderators initiate events like this in order to clean the forum from scammers and who  They don't enforce its rules. Maybe it is a technical problem and it will be solved. I advise you to focus on your work and keep publishing useful content.

Edited by rebalcrypto
  • +2 1

On 1/28/2021 at 9:28 PM, Faheem Akhtar304 said:

Friends i am worried about the payments sent to btc is not working from few days is it same with you also or i have some other issues please help me  

This is a common occurrence within this forum, and you should not let it worry you. If you can still see your cryptotalk ID that is present in the campaign for the yobit exchange then you will still be receiving your payment, and you just have to continue to work here in order to be eligible for the payment. It will continue to accumulate and when the campaign for BTC has been refilled then you will be paid out, and you can move the earned amount to your balance. Overall, don't worry about it. This is a reliable forum, and you will be paid. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Hello friend, I am new here and have not received any payments yet, but I think everyone gets their payments, if the payments are delayed do not worry, there may be a technical error and it will be addressed, be patient.

• +2 1

I am still new, my friend, in this forum and I rely on the moderators in these matters in order not to make mistakes. I hope that experienced members will help you, dear

Hello my friend, I do not know what defect you faced because I have not gone through this obstacle before, but most likely it will be solved soon for you with patience. The yobit platform is known for its honesty and integrity. I do not think that your money will be wasted, but I advise you to attach your problem with a picture to clarify more than you are suffering. I hope that your problem will be solved as soon as ❤❤😓

@Faheem Akhtar304

On 1/29/2021 at 12:28 AM, Faheem Akhtar304 said:

Friends i am worried about the payments sent to btc is not working from few days is it same with you also or i have some other issues please help me  

Dear @Faheem Akhtar304 don't worry about withdrawal of money. This forum is legit and give money. About 10 days ago I have done my withdraw dear and received money. I think some technical problems may lead but this forum give money. 

I did not encounter any problem, so do not worry my friend, it could be just a minor technical malfunction and it will be fixed as soon as possible, in this forum you will never waste anything

Hello i am still working on the first 100 Posts i think it is just a technical problem will be solved soon have a nice day

Hello dear members new 20 and peanut I hope you all are fine and doing very well firstly I want to tell you that I personally think the website is under process so that is temporary issue so it will

• +4 1

As I'm a new member here so I just completed first mine 100 posts then I can take money but many guys says there is a problem so no need to worry it's a some company problem and they solved fast as to give payment of people's who working here.

Yes from previous some days I can't got my pay.Because that time payment is stopped.But now this problem is solved and I again started getting my payment.But if you are not getting pay even now then contact admin.

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

Yes, my friend, there was a big problem with this, but this problem was resolved later, and I hope you don't come back so that we can work hard and without consequences here. Thank you, my friend. 

Yes, my friend, there was a big problem with this, but this problem was resolved later, and I hope you don't come back so that we can work hard and without consequences here. Thank you, my friend. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear, from time to time, those in charge of this forum stop paying for Bitcoin, and the reason is to create a campaign to liquidate all violators within the forum, so everyone who violates the rules in general is banned by the officials in this forum and therefore to the interesting internal browsing in this forum, so it is stopped Payment until or pending liquidation of the forum from the violators and then the payment returns automatically and the officials publish here in the forum when it will return, but now the payment is done normally Thank you very much

• +1 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend I am not having any problem with payments. So make sure of your internet. Also, make sure that the comment or publication has seven days of suspension. I hope you find the solution to this problem, my friend. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +3 1