Has anyone received payments since last few days ?? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Faheem Akhtar304

Has anyone received payments since last few days ??

It is possible that every downtime or pressure on the server causes some problems for users . But don't worry, the problem will be solved in a short time .Try again after a while.

• +3 1

Hello my dear friend, I can tell you this is a very high-quality platform and most 
likely it’s just a technical problem, I advise you to wait a little and fraternize on the 
support service.

Yes, dear, I received payments yesterday, so I think that this post is somewhat old, and this is normal. It happens every period and another in this forum. Payment on Bitcoin is stopped because of the goal by the people in this forum to liquidate all violators.  This forum, those in charge of this forum, are fighting this offending platform and its skill in general. Thank you very much.

Well, It's already 2month after when you post this. Mayb it was a technical problem because now payment system is okay. And i got my first payment some days ago. Hope that your problems are already solved now.

Yes, sometimes it happens that you face money exchanging problems. But this maybe because of the some system problems and it happens sometimes to everyone but you don't need to be worry about this and soon, your problem will be resolved and you will be able to exchange your money . Just stay calm and keep on working .

• +4 1

On 1/28/2021 at 3:28 PM, Faheem Akhtar304 said:

Friends i am worried about the payments sent to btc is not working from few days is it same with you also or i have some other issues please help me  

@Faheem Akhtar304 From what I read in your publication there was a problem in the payment that is made in the forum, and I can read that every so often it happens, I hope this year does not happen again and we are all passing the coins to yobit on a recurring basis, I am counting with those coins to see if I improve my economy and help me in my studies,
but I will always abide by what happens, administrators know how to do their job.

My friend, I have never seen anyone complain about this problem, so I think that it is a temporary malfunction that will be resolved as soon as possible, but to be more sure, I advise you to review the officials and raise your problem.

• +1 1

Hello there yes it is working because last day my friend and my colleague I'm running komgrap talk and I'm pretty sure there and the system is working again because the past month they have a difficulties about withdrawing their money so now this is it working on

After cleaning the forum for a few days, the send button in BTC Balance was disabled by the forum moderators. A few days later, the button returned to work.

During those period the platform have stop the payment of cryptocurrency to the members of this platform because platform is under clean up, because the moderators want to clear all the scammers and spammers of this platform for the members to enjoy carrying out their task.

• +1 1

Dear friend, I am a newbie here and I have not tried it before. Contact the experts here until you know what the matter is. I think it is a simple problem that does not warrant luck for you.

• +3 1

No problem happened to me, and I can send my payments to the wallet at any time, please try again, maybe you will be able to collect your payments soon.

My friend, if your comments are useful and have a positive reputation, you will be paid for them, but if not, then I think that there will be a minor malfunction and it will be resolved in a short time and your money will be safe

The payment has been normal for a long time; yes, they have changed the method and amount of payment, but it still works for both bitcoin and talk token. However, due to the high price of bitcoin, the btc is being reduced to 200 satoshi for each post, not more.

Yes my dear friend I want to tell you that I received the payment before someday I go and there are no issue one thing I want to tell you that some day ago the xrp coin is not transferred in the wallet otherwise there are no issue

• +3 1

On 1/29/2021 at 12:28 AM, Faheem Akhtar304 said:

Friends i am worried about the payments sent to btc is not working from few days is it same with you also or i have some other issues please help me  

@Faheem Akhtar304 you need not to be worry about payments . There may be some technical issues with the website . I have also gone through same situation e week ago but now its all fine. You must keep patience and everything will be fine soon.

I was been not here for a month because of the project of my study. I was busy in my study last month that's why I could not give proper time to this forum. So I don't have earning and learning since one month. But I would tell you that the payment sometimes stops because of cleaning process of the forum. 

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

As a beginner I am not yet earning. I'm finishing 100 posts right now so I still can't get my money's worth. But I am dedicated to finishing it as soon as possible because I already want to earn and I wanted to gain by becoming a forum expert here. Or it could be due to the large number of fraudsters and hackers who steal members' accounts or steal from forums themselves, or if they work, always check the website or your internet, don't worry just believe that we fixed it as soon as possible If possible, try my advice.

Do not worry, the moderators from time to time clean up the forum from fraudsters or posts violating the rules and upon completion you can recharge your balance.

• +1 1

Well, if that happens with you, you're now already removed in this campaign, many members are already removed here by having a respective reasons coming from moderators. Your BTC is no longer available because it will not send to your balance anymore.

I am receiving my payment constantly I dont know why you are not receiving your payment may be due to your absence for some day they are delaying payment for you

Hello my friend.  I receive payments regularly and have not had any problems yet.  Technical malfunction is expected.  This wonderful forum provides us with invaluable knowledge as well as earning enough money to buy basic necessities.  The focus should be on knowledge, not money.

• +3 1

From my personal experience, I would say that it is not a very big deal, though you have the right to be worried because it is your payment, however, sometimes the payment can just sieze for sometimes, but after it returns to normal, the payment will be backdated from the day it stoped. 

Do not worry, because the forum stops the sending button, to make some adjustments to the forum, or that happens when there is a technical defect in yobit, this problem will be solved, just wait.

• +2 1