Bitcoin was built using the C ++ programming language - Page 6 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Bitcoin was built using the C ++ programming language

On 12/30/2019 at 11:47 PM, johant123 said:

C++ definitely is not more primitive than C (or ANSI C). As you already say, it was an early effort to include object orientation in C. However, it is actually an old-fashioned language nowadays, as far as object orientation goes, because C++ has a very low level concept of objects.

Some geniuses may invent something that runs on the second level of the network, to improve Bitcoin or solve problems like scalability. One thing I can say for sure is that the invention of bitcoin has been a really great technology for everyone in our generations.

• +1 1

Thank you for this important information that many encryption users do not know, that bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrencies because the programming language C++ on which developers relied to create bitcoin is an open source language and therefore the rest of the cryptocurrencies were created by modifying source code 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes and no, some aspect of bitcoin was built using C++ programing language but there are other programming languages involved like python and many other just for bitcoin to exist as a digital currency. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I know about it , because I am also a web developer . c++ language is really a powerful language miners and wallet are also used c++ in their system .

c++ is also user friendly language and we can easily interact with it .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I am a programmer, precisely in C ++ and I have the same command of other programming languages. You realize how an original idea that came to someone named Nakamoto or a group of people with that pseudonym has come to revolutionize the planet and cost a lot of money. It makes you think about what that other breakthrough would be in the world of computing and communications. After the Internet, BTC and cryptos have been, in my opinion, the best thing that has happened, saying the Internet and not mentioning BTC is sacrilege. C ++ is a language that everyone can learn, and its efficiency is one of the best.
What are you waiting for? Create something new, go ahead.

• +1 1

What is the development and progress happen to your stated coin since their commencement of operation? And take note, already years in the operation but still haven't reached even 5% (my own estimation) of what bitcoin is achieved.
If bitcoin will be fail, all cryptos will suffer the same so no, bitcoin can't be replaced by another cryptocurrency. All altcoins are made to take profits for short term.

Yes it is!!There are many programs beiny built from C++and not only in bitcoin .Some are being used by cyber hackers .I mean as a programming language, it just like a double edged sword.Whether you see it  for the betterment of mankind or for fraud, it depends on a persons purpose.

the programming language C++ on which developers relied to create bitcoin and is characterized by being a high-level language

• +1 1

Its true that bitcoin was made by c++ programme and java programme though the c++ programme creator dont like that bitcoin coding get created by his programme.... Still many of us dont have enough idea about c++ programme as we all are in c programme..  So we need to learn about c++ programme first then we can understand the coding of bitcoin..             

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thanks for the link of the source code for Bitcoin. This is my answer to anyone saying that Bitcoin is a scam. It is open source software that developers look in the code and find if it is what we are saying or not. Open source means there is nothing hidden so this is it what every node is running. C++ is a powerful language and Satoshi one of the top programmers in the world.

Satoshi used C++ to write the Bitcoin code and this is the language most developers use for their work, it gives always the best results. There are more and some write in pearl or php but the basic language is C++. I don't know if this means something though for Satoshi or for Bitcoin, perhaps it makes it better accepted in the community as the top programmers use this language.

• +2 1

Exactly. Bitcoin is accessible to everyone as it is open source and you did great to give the github link of the source code just to point to anyone that says anything different. Bitcoin is technology and it is a new currency system that can be what the people involved want it to be but the decisions are taken unilaterally with all voices being heard but with consensus prevailing.

• +2 1

I have also in mind to learn C++. I started with Java earlier but I think that it was a mistake as there are millions of java engineers that only know that and it would be better to begin with the real programming language that changed everything in computing. I will start from where it should be and then perhaps try to learn the Bitcoin code and contribute there, although it will require many years of experience.

• +2 1

I don't have knowledge on programming languages except that I know most applications use c++ while websites use html and xml and databases use sql. There are some languages that hackers prefer from my knowledge php and thats all I know about programming languages. Is it better that Bitcoin was made in c++ and not in python? I actually don't care a lot because what was created is working as I am expecting to be.

• +2 1

Thanks a lot for explaining about the programming language of Bitcoin and how it was built with the use of c+. I didn't know a lot about this and it matters if this language is the top. I've heard that it is the language used for most of the top software so I think that Satoshi did great and perhaps it was the only language he was skilled at, as from what I've read he hired developers for the bitcoin.org and bitcointalk.org websites and he wasn't part of their development or maintenance.

• +3 1

It is a great explanation and reasoning on this post. I am not sure if more languages can be used in Bitcoin but the core version is in this programming language that is the most used. It doesn't mean that it is the best language as for different purposes other languages are preferable. Probably it was the best for Bitcoin.

• +2 1

There are differences in languages, C++ is considered the best for some applications and perhaps it was the best for Bitcoin, although python is also a great language that gaining in recognition. Java is also a great one and blockchain systems run and created in other languages too, C++ is not a requirement.

• +1 1

My dear this was very useful information, I am really thanks a lot as you are given us knowledge that is not easy to find. I am not a technology person and while I am know there is this language and more for programmers I am think that Satoshi must be a very potent programmer to manage create something running so good as it is Bitcoin and have so little need for bug fixes all this time.

A deep knowledge on C++ will be very helpful to understand how it is programmed and for cryptocurrency project developers since it is open source and available for viewing for everyone. 

I am more acquited with C programs, so I can understand only some little part but I must say, programming skills is not enough.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Lol its only using a single language which is c++, thats means my brother also are eligible to create coin like bitcoin, because he also knows more than 6 programming languages including c++.

• +1 1

Well that's a wonderful information.  I wondered always how the online currencies created. I have heard that some group people who knows programming in huge level create these coin and strangles the supply. As internet is all about developing,crypto is not in the difference. Overall thanks for bringing this information mate.

• +3 1

This transparency that characterizes cryptocurrencies is what made them spread and gave them all this popularity around the world in a short time, while we see other currencies being controlled and printed without restrictions by governments, and this leads to a decrease in the value of the currency and the deterioration of the country's economy.

• +2 1

Wooow, these posts add so much value to people who have no idea when they are starting how Bitcoin was created, these systems are in the eye of most people but it is up to them whether to focus there to learn and take advantage of everything or ignore as most people do and continue living the same day after day, we must evolve and continue to grow!

There is no doubt that bitcoin was created using programming language but nobody can confidently state which specific language was used to create this complex system perhaps it was developed using morethan one programming language and a complex alogrithm was used to implement the system.