Bitcoin was built using the C ++ programming language - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Bitcoin was built using the C ++ programming language

8 minutes ago, SuperCrypto said:

In order to become a Blockchain developer, you must, above all, be familiar with the programming languages in which you will write projects to use in fixing problems.

True ... but learning a new programming language usually is not the hard part. Good software design is.

One of my teachers in university used to say: "you can write assembly in any language" 😉

That was in 1986, but I think it is still true!

Edited by johant123

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

4 hours ago, johant123 said:

True ... but learning a new programming language usually is not the hard part. Good software design is.

One of my teachers in university used to say: "you can write assembly in any language" 😉

Super true. The algorithm is the hard part. It is hard to make an efficient step and controlling security and program size. Even Satoshi did miss a few steps in his initial code which make some bloody bitcoin created. But he has managed to make the code strong.

10 hours ago, johant123 said:

You can, of course, work with more than one company or on more than one project, subject to commitment with each agency you work with, and work professionally. There are many programming languages that can help you to create blockchain applications. You can use any of the traditional applications.

14 minutes ago, SuperCrypto said:

You can, of course, work with more than one company or on more than one project, subject to commitment with each agency you work with, and work professionally. There are many programming languages that can help you to create blockchain applications. You can use any of the traditional applications.

Yes, I know ... that is how coding outsourcing works today. But that works best for pieces of functionality that are fully specified already.

I have seen the disasters of code outsourcing without a clear design, or very detailed specs. That's why I stress the design part, and not the coding part. It takes less for a Java developer to learn C++ than for someone who works in traditional banking (mainframes, highly transactional) to learn designing for block chain and crypto.

Very basic, but just think about the fact that rolling back a crypto transaction (if possible at all) is completely different from a centralized system.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

23 hours ago, johant123 said:

Yes, I know ... that is how coding outsourcing works today. But that works best for pieces of functionality that are fully specified already.

I have seen the disasters of code outsourcing without a clear design, or very detailed specs. That's why I stress the design part, and not the coding part. It takes less for a Java developer to learn C++ than for someone who works in traditional banking (mainframes, highly transactional) to learn designing for block chain and crypto.

Very basic, but just think about the fact that rolling back a crypto transaction (if possible at all) is completely different from a centralized system.

Computer science, especially programming, is so broad that even after obtaining a degree of graduation or spending a few years working for companies, many people do not know all of their orders. Everyone knows that C is the mother of all languages. Some people have even used C ++, which is basically an advanced version of the C language.

On 1/1/2020 at 12:59 PM, Warrior said:

Wow this is great I also want to learn c++ program but can't even get this to mind because it's seems really hard for me to understand and program myself

You should learn first basic things and then C that could help you to develop your brain with more programming skills. There is no need to worry, but you have to just remember the logic that will perform during the compile.

In these days the programming is going under easy methods as we see a lot of programmers increases everyday and  have full solutions on forums or sites.

On 1/6/2020 at 5:11 PM, Jay8 said:

A final lesson is success through numbers. Bitcoin was able to build up a community of passionate users as well as developers willing to contribute to the open-source technology. This is a markedly different approach than previous attempts at digital cash, which were typically developed by a company, with the only advocates for the technology being the employees of the company itself. Bitcoin’s current success is due in large part to the vibrant supporting community who pushed the technology, got people using it, and got merchants to adopt it

This is why C ++ is best for open source, because it is open source. Because the unchangeability makes it impossible for anyone to change contents in a block after it has been verified or "fragmented". Each new block, added to Blockchain, includes splitting the previous block with a new fragmentation of the new block.

On 1/1/2020 at 1:43 PM, johant123 said:

Not sure if C++ is that easy to maintain, if you compare it to modern languages. And it can be a pain to troubleshoot, especially because some constructs are so low level (e.g. malloc and pointer manipulation).

The main advantage of C++ is performance, in my opinion. But that comes at a price, if you compare it to e.g. Java or Go.

TBH, a language that allows null pointer exceptions at runtime is fundamentally unsafe.

Edit: a large difference is that C programs don’t run in a VM, like Java.

There are mechanisms for dealing with null pointers in C++. If a new allocation fails you can catch an exception and handle it appropriately, this isn't like C where a bad malloc won't warn you of the consequences and will raise a segmentation fault when you try to use it.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 1/6/2020 at 10:29 AM, kusvuw10 said:

I don't care about how bitcoin was created, in my opinion, ++ to create an extremely difficult currency

Learning this language will help you to understand the principles of working programs better and more in depth and will also help you to understand how memory is managed by programs, so that you can manage the memory of the program you are developing completely without restrictions.

The internet world was created bt programming. So creating bitcoin using c++ programming was the best way. Bitcoin is the mother of all coins in the internet world.

8 hours ago, Ahmed112 said:

Yes bitcoin was build with digital language means c++ and other languages make a bitcoin. In a past those persons they create bitcoin for us Thank you for creating bitcoins for us.

It is also the dominant language in desktop applications, along with the programming languages available from Microsoft, and is characterized by being a high-level language, which is widely used to develop operating systems.

On 12/30/2019 at 2:14 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Bitcoin is considered by some to be a strange thing or something incomprehensible and sneaky and inaccessible, but in fact it is much simpler than that, Bitcoin is an open source software that everyone can access and even modify its source code ( From here a group of Altcoins arose such as Ethereum, Ripple, Dogecoin ...), as the entire Bitcoin currency and system was developed in the C ++ programming language, which is considered one of the most powerful programming languages that deal with the hardware mainly, which provides the possibility of mining Using bitcoin from scratch.

You can view the Bitcoin source code from here, and next time remember that Bitcoin is not a strange thing, but all its features are published in front of you.

Thanks now i know thee development of Bitcoin and its coding on C++ language which is basic language on computer classes .

On 1/10/2020 at 5:23 AM, Hamk said:

Yes it was c++ program most of the blockchain are also built in this language

A recent study estimated that the demand for blockchain and skilled developers in JavaScript, C ++, python, cryptography and machine learning grew by 115 percent between 2016 and 2017.
Among the programming languages and skills most needed in the blockchain market are as follows:
C ++, .NET, MVC, HTML, Visual Studio and Microsoft SQL Server, AJAX.

yeah i think that it is  also like coding and programing so it is true to say that btc  was built using c++ programing. and it is also quite complicating using c++ language for builting btc.

Thanks for your information Satoshi Nakamoto, has chosen C ++ as the basic language to write the original implementation of Bitcoin's source code. which makes it possible to mine Bitcoin.

9 hours ago, Agios said:

Thanks for your information Satoshi Nakamoto, has chosen C ++ as the basic language to write the original implementation of Bitcoin's source code. which makes it possible to mine Bitcoin.

C ++ as one of the oldest programming languages still used today. It is also the dominant language for desktop applications as well as programming languages available from Microsoft, and it is also characterized as a high-level language, which is widely used to develop operating systems.

1 hour ago, sasni said:

Your word is correct We know that Bitcoin is actually a C programming language and it is a very powerful programming language.

Learning this language will help you to understand the principles of working programs better and more in depth and will also help you to understand how to manage memory by programs, so that you can manage the memory of the program that you develop completely without restrictions, and the C ++ language has affected many modern programming languages Popular as Java and PHP.

I don,t know that which program language they are used to be created the coins but this time so many peoples will create the cons and they launched it in the market now and peoples will buy it, so man peoples will make a scam now to launched the fake coins in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin is basically based on blockchain network system it's usually blockchain technology for their transaction system we can tracking our transactions with easily. 

12 hours ago, Loly said:

C is the backbone of most operating systems that we use! It is a light and flexible language that can be used to perform a wide variety of tasks such as encryption.

Is it desirable to learn Java, or Java ++, C ++, which, as a result of the interest that the language has received since its inception, has distinguished from its predecessors many advantages that made it a prominent language among its similarities.

5 hours ago, Hamk said:

Yes it is a powerful language actually.and it has so many features even though it is old

C ++ is the most appropriate language for blockchain programming. It provides effective material management and provides great memory control. Using C ++, applications can be created that can coordinate many endpoints and handle their interactions quickly.

To be honest, on that year C++ Was good programming language and now too it's still considered one of the programming languages that are still often used by programmers, we can at least learn if we don't understand by looking at the open source bitcoin code.

7 hours ago, veteecal said:

Well i do no longer have any statistics on how bitcoin is made or not one or the alternative am i a computer whiz,  however one aspect i will say for beyond any doubt is that the improvement of bitcoin has been a truely  remarkable tecnology for individuals of our eras.

C++ Allow efficient resource management and provide more memory control, Blockchain requires multiple users and miners to interact and operate both systematically.

Just because bitcoin was created on C++ this doesn't mean that any programmer could replicate bitcoin. In order to create something like bitcoin you also need a lot of knowledge in cryptography 

Many consider C++ the best language for designing applications with complex interfaces, and for dealing with the solid computer architecture, because of its speed of implementation, which is not very different from the C, and because it is one of the high-level programming languages.