Important Months in crypto - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Important Months in crypto

On 12/30/2019 at 8:32 AM, Roomi said:

Hey community! The experts of crypto market have ranked some months for good alt coin season and they said we should active and wise to get profit in these months. That are, January, March, July, September and December. Whats your opinion on this?

I dont think that the price of coin goes with the months the price of the coins goes with the people if the people stop buying the coin the price of the coin goes down and if they people are buy the coin in big quantity so the price of the coin goes high.

It is not right that there are some specific months in which bitcoin perform well. Bitcoin is doing well in all months of the year and give us profit when we will not sell. 

19 minutes ago, Mmlabozhi said:

Yes all what you are saying is right but for me also what I also have to say, we are already in new year time will come that price will raise and there is time the price come low at any particular time we are already in January, we should invest at the right time because time is going,that is my opinion.

If anyone want to invest and if you want to invest then invest now because the price will now not reduce and it will rise continuously. So do not wait longer buy as faster as possible. 

Well maybe the important months for crypto works, or maybe not. We saw the movement of crypto last December and it was in not good value as we expect. I think we may use the months you mentioned to wait and see but for me every month is crypto's month.

We can not really tell what the important months or days or weeks or even years in crypto because we don't really know when will bitcoin's price will rise or fall. We can not predict what's gonna happen, all we can do is just to be ready so we can face it easily.

It is predicted because experts could have seen a good rally of investors in these months by any of the reason. But should not rely on this and have learn technical analysis byself to determine the market movements.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

3 minutes ago, kiyas Fatema said:

The experts of crypto market have ranked some months for good alt coin season and they said we should active and wise to get profit in these months.This is normally happening any month of the year when the bitcoin price goes down.

from my own experience I’ll say that it’s hard to guess these months, but I expect growth in March after the bitcoin halving, I need to be ready.

On 1/27/2020 at 8:37 PM, Crypto33 said:

there is no exact count, everything will depend on the market cap and volume. I think this will be the best time for crypto currency and then crypto price can pump a lot more so we have to invest wisely then

Yes i am totally agreed with you. There is no exact count we could do on prices or the time of increasing or decreasing prices. Supply and demand decides where the prices are going. Also adoption matters.

Can you bring a source for your words ? and on what did the experts rely to speak of these months in particular !? I dont mind these words , but I dont like nonsense 

On 12/30/2019 at 11:32 AM, Roomi said:

Hey community! The experts of crypto market have ranked some months for good alt coin season and they said we should active and wise to get profit in these months. That are, January, March, July, September and December. Whats your opinion on this?

I don't think that December is one of it. As I can observe at the 2nd week at December the value of all the currency drops down rapidly that makes some of the traders and investors panicking because of unexpected dropping of its value. December is also the month that challenging all of us, it challenge us to be more patient and calm because after this month the value of all the coins rapidly increases that makes all the traders have a big profit. 

On 12/30/2019 at 8:36 AM, butyrka1986 said:

And what can I say, once again it is not necessary, and now, December is already ending and the altcoin season has never been so. Maybe it's just not the year, you still have to wait, although of course some of the altcoins showed good growth, but this is not the season of altcoins.

I can say that January and last month's of years are always been great for the crypt in my opinion as these are the best.

January has already proved to be, i'm waiting for match, or maybe this surge will continue till march.

On 12/30/2019 at 9:02 AM, Roomi said:

Starting and end of the year is always a good time for crypto currency. People tend to sell most of thier crypto currency during the holidays. At the end of the year ,likewise they buy when the year kicks off with a high market price. We see the massive rise and fall of market price between these times of the year.

I am thinking really about holding my coins ! because I have heard a lot of stories that the price of bicton will pump more and more ! but If I am doing well or nor

1 hour ago, Mukta said:

I think experts are very good in their predections and we should follow them to make good profit. These months are just as important in the case of crypto.  Because cryptocurrencies go up in these months and people get much profit in trading

Yeah it ia true. Some of experts are really awesome in giving some good technical tips. These tips for the important months is also given by a technical expert and it is still going good. 

On 12/30/2019 at 4:32 AM, Roomi said:

even if they are experts they can't predict the future. to predict alt season and also the months are quite impossible.

some people are calling alt season since 2 years but as for now it has not yet arrived. predicts are not the truth

There could be things which effects by economic factors like banks closing and financial factors like this could have diffrenciate the importance of months. Also some events in the year have effects on cyrpto. The first quarter have no any important event in the world so it could be expected that people rush up to crypto currencies.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

We can't know what month become good the crypto is, because it is volatile and always changing, so predicting it is difficult. 

On 12/30/2019 at 9:32 AM, Roomi said:

How can can sure this method. Can you give some logic about this. ? Because I know that crypocurrency do not control any person or any company.. As if I saw those months really good for crypocurrency.

I don't think there are any specific important month in crytotalk or it might be possible because am new here nd u dont know the fact bt according to me itz really not like this