Imagination is more important than knowledge ! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DrAhmadAlkazem

Imagination is more important than knowledge !

On this topic i am with uh like imagining in more important coz if uh don’t imagine a goal for uh uh will not work on it and like that you will not get any information also so setting goal is important which is imagining 

Mu friend. In my opinion knowledge is more important than imagination. Knowledge is the best way to achieve all the things. we have to first get the knowledge and then we can change our imagination and goals into reality. If we want to make our imagination into reality then we have to get knowledge and then we have to apply it.

Yes I do concur with you creative mind will be more probable than knowledge because It's important to have creative mind in your mentality. Each man have their own objectives and dreams with various pictures. Try not to stop your creative mind on the off chance that you need to get your objectives in your reality.good luck

Yes,  imagination is important for walking and for some goal in our life but knowledge  is also important like imagination becaus without knowledge you just can imaginate for your success but with knowledge you can reach your imagination so  both are important for getting something you want in your life. 

Truly your are correct this listen is correct purpose creative mind starts things out and it prompts information. Without creative mind, we would not have arrived at a large part of the science and information that we have reached. This creative mind comes, for instance, as speculations, which are considered and demonstrated utilizing known exploration techniques. Or on the other hand it comes through thoughts, and insights which we look for the approaches to accomplish them.

I don't think only imagination is more important than knowledge. Without knowledge we are not able to read and write any thing. 

I think most most importantly to complete your imagination in real life. That's the spirit of life and hard work

7 hours ago, DrAhmadAlkazem said:

Imagination is more important than knowledge, so do not be afraid of imagination. Think in different ways. Imagine appropriate solutions to your problems.

Activate your imagination in the field of cryptocurrencies, be creative and let us benefit from your creativity.
I wish you a lot of knowledge and imagination.

@DrAhmadAlkazem Definitely to invent something you have to imagine it first, always from there comes the implementation of the idea that comes to mind, the great inventions of life came from something that someone imagined what it would be like to have it or to do it and from there they arose, in addition Imagine is free, it does not cost anything and it can be molded to what we want to imagine, you always imagine that you have a good life and then do things to achieve it, in any area of our lives that will be there, greetings.

Dear imagination is something else and knowledge is something else you can not compare these two things i am totally disagreed to you as far as knowledge is concerend if you do not have it you can not earn even a single penny from here imagination can not help you to earn money but knowledge will

Imagination is far ahead of knowledge. To reach the end of a thing, one has to imagine that work from beginning to end.so imagination is a very important thing in our life. 

Yes mate I totally agree with you. Because knowledge is knowing something that how to do it but imagination tells us what are we need to do. Because before starting any work we have to think about it and have image of that then we start working on that. So it's I think it imagination is important than knowledge. 

The imagination is opened the mind more than knowledge if your mind is closed you can't have knowledge and learn but with imagination you can expect the future and learn how to get it and use the mind to create ,that's true I'm agree with that 

• +1 1

hello dear how are you i hope you are good.i agree with you..Really imagination is more important than knowledge.beacuse By the imagination is create knowledge.imagination powwe is very important in our life.

• +1 1

I am agree with you dear friend imagination is more important than knowledge because when we imagine to get something then we work hard to change our imagine in reality and for that we get knowledge and work hard.

If we do not know how to gain knowledge, we will not be able to move forward in any work, knowledge is real. Through knowledge we can move towards our success. We can reach the realm of imagination because we have knowledge. There is no doubt that knowledge is our strength. We will surely succeed if we work here through hard work.

My friend you are right imagination is more important than knowledge because you can imagine any think if you want to achieve your goal in life and should hard work don't stop your imagine.. 

@DrAhmadAlkazem indeed as an individual one must first imagine what they want to do, so your imagination determine how knowledgeable one can be ,if you are good in imagination is if you knowledge already however, imagination is more important than knowledge.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you that imagination is more important than knowledge in order to be able to succeed. We must form new ideas in our imagination and spread them correctly and useful to everyone, especially in the world of coding. We must occupy our imaginations so that we can form ideas and spread them and gain experience and knowledge through the support of members to them ...

He was correct but not 100%. Sometimes you can imagine something that you will never afford to have, you can imagine such things after facing some difficulties. So this quote works for only those things that we can afford as humans after hard work but we can not afford to have everything that we imagine to have!

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Hlo my friend i  totally agree with you..knowledge is more important than imagination. knowledge is the basic step for our life.knowledge is most important in our life. Knowledge is a value thing .without knowledge  you cant become good person. 

Yes. Imagination is more important thing. Imagination can be form images what we think about our goals. It have the ability of the mind to build scenes. Imagination is also a skills. Imagination is a creativity that improves things. Our imagination is so powerful. 

On 1/18/2021 at 5:18 PM, DrAhmadAlkazem said:

Imagination is more important than knowledge, so do not be afraid of imagination. Think in different ways. Imagine appropriate solutions to your problems.

Imagination will not help you to learn crypto wolrd because crypto business works on balance, knowledge and experience and if you haven't that and just imagine that you will earn money then you are wrong.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Yes I think that was a great statement.Imagination always larger than knowledge.we will never succeed only with knowledge.we will always imagine our future.our imaginations will turn to our dreams.We imagine we dream we succed.But knowledge is not a small thing . Knowledge also has the same importance as that of imagination.Knowledge and imagination are the two sides of a coin.

From innovative thoughts we collect thoughts and innovative mind opens the doorways toward progress. We will have records and be fruitful however with the help of innovative thoughts we can get things finished in a advanced manner. We will accomplish extensively more than honestly our goals. Creative mind is of center importance. It's far creative mind which lead any individual to investigate and learn severa points.

Imagination gives you an organization of your ideas and an organization of your work to reach the desired success and achieve your goals. Be persistent and develop a plan for your business until you reach your ambition

Yeah i do agree with you and Aristotle also said that imagination is real and its presentation is intimation or copy. So we should worry about our imagination but just keep the difference between illusion and imagination then the destination is near to us.