How did you meet Crypto Currencies? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iamSexyPanda

How did you meet Crypto Currencies?

On 1/25/2020 at 11:35 AM, Farman Ali said:

As I meet with the cryptocurrency because of the my family mamber who advised me the crypto this is the best for everyone so then I have join the cryptocurrency. 

well you should go thank that family member because he opened your mind to a new world , you could either become rich from it or get poorer than you already are.

On 2/1/2020 at 9:06 PM, habiba50 said:

The first time I read about Bitcoin was in the news in the 21st but a few days later I read that its price had dropped. Chose not to read about it.

here is the funny thing, the news always try to be negative and only report the negative things about bitcoin like when it drops or when its being used for bad things but little do they know they also advertise it for free.

Yes, you are right. I was looking for ways to make money from the Internet, and I used to work in advertising sites first, then I got acquainted with crypto and bitcoin through my cousin.

In 2017 i was looking for online earning than i found cryotoworld. From this i world i can earn huge without investing any money and skills.    

So many people -like me - know it by a coincedance and it was since 5 years .. it is a huge world with unlimited information

Well i joined cryptotalk last November 2019 because my friend introduced this to me, he saidi can earn money through posting and i didn't expect i will loving this forum so much because i am learning here. Happy posting everyone.

I meet crypto in my first year of college when my friend classmate invite me to join in some forum he also said his story in crypto so I trust because of it and now I'm learning so much more while also earning in crypto. 

Yes this is the reality i agree with you that here we found maximum those peoples who's wants earn sitting on the front of computer at home. In my opinion the crypto talk solve this problem easily. Here people read latest news about crypto and earn with making reply. This is best for every one.

I heard them in the last time when I was listening to BBC and this was way back in 2010 and it was very difficult for me to even understand what was happening though there was a time to which one was able to make something that works well for everyone its one of the best place to get information and I wish then I would have made something of it, and its one thing I regret every day 

first I met cryptocurrency I found out from ads on YouTube then I immediately browsed about crypto after that I tried crypto investment in yobit

On 12/29/2019 at 11:06 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

I think the majority of users here met crypto because they want to earn easy money online at home. This is just my opinion and to be honest this I myself is included to the swaps of people who wants to earn online by just staying at home sitting in front of the computer and do nothing. AHAHAH. I want to know your stories. 

I meet crypto because I was looking for a part time job at that time as I have plenty of vacant time while I am working. Though I didn't know yet what is crypto currencies and how they work so I am very hesitant at that time whether I am in the right path or not. 

At first, I joined micro earnings and I was paid satoshis at that time. And after that, I enjoy exploring the world of crypto currencies while earning some little bucks to it. 

I saw it through an article on the internet, I was interested in crypto currency, then I started to take part in various events, airdrops, bounties, faucets for having crypto currencies.

15 hours ago, Nakukanchik said:

To somehow my stоry is same like you because couple of years earlier i was lооking on internet to earn mоney online withоut invesment and likewise so finaly i gоt into it but initially i was not believing оn it and later оn i thought that lets try it tо see what happen. So it gives gоod experiencеs

We both know that cryptocurrency starts from the internet, after having a cryptocurrency and valuable experience, what will we use this cryptocurrency for?

One of my cousin told me about crypto currency so then I search on it and when I found that crypto currency is very useful for all of us in respect to earn money and also learn knowledge so I just enter in crypto currency....

1 hour ago, Rita_Italy said:

I meet with Cryptocurrency in many ways actually I always use Crypto to lay in my home and always send Crypto from sitting in home. Actually I use Crypto on my phone

That is good. Since you came to know it. So many will not be able to get to know it so soon.

I came to cryptocurrency to study as well as income. I am trying to make income on many sites but self income is low so many referrals have to be made .

On 12/29/2019 at 4:06 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

I think the majority of users here met crypto because they want to earn easy money online at home. This is just my opinion and to be honest this I myself is included to the swaps of people who wants to earn online by just staying at home sitting in front of the computer and do nothing. AHAHAH. I want to know your stories. 

Same here well that was my real intensions but I later thought of investing into cryptoworld

4 minutes ago, Saimaa786 said:

Yes you are right I am agree with you should have known better  and get involved back then .

yes dude whatever. what do you think is your contribution with this comment? You agreed with me two times and didn't even know what to type. Can't you at least put some effort in your replies instead of being annoying while cheating the campaign?

Edited by BTC Future

A long time ago, I started looking for an online business and saw a few ads about bitcoin. after that, I looked for information about it and got to know the faucet. it made me make money very quickly, and I was satisfied with it. it continues to grow and brings me to this forum. 😄

I agree cause  of the,lack of earning and  i want  have an income that  dose not  require so much  physical enargy..  Cryp is not  easy market  we can earn  but we also  can lost  our own  money.. 

I made cryptocurrency when I was totally got broke. And I got jobless. And I lost all of my dreams. After that I started to know about cryptocurrency by friend who? Who is very advanced in this stuff then I asked Her for help. After that she taught me to invest and trading in cryptocurrency and now my life is good and forever after.

I was introduced by a friend, who is more than a friend like an elder sister to me. She was in Canada then, now I dont know maybe somewhere in europe. She was the one who introduced me to bitcoin and that was very long ago. 

I met this Crypto Currency as of my contemporaries in college. I wish for to earn riches as a scholar but for the reason that of hard-working schedules I imagine no job time chore is applicable in our consign as a result my classmate push me to this issue called Crypto Currency. subsequently I'm at this time now.

It is presented by my closest friend and by his story about crypto I get more interested to join and now here I am member of this society. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I met this Crypto Currency as of my contemporaries in college. I wish for to earn riches as a scholar but for the reason that of hard-working schedules I imagine no job time chore is applicable in our consign as a result my classmate push me to this issue called Crypto Currency. subsequently I'm at this time now.