How did you meet Crypto Currencies? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iamSexyPanda

How did you meet Crypto Currencies?

I met it while surfing online 7years ago.  To me is a means of trading and  evaluating other coins just like using dollar to evaluate other coins. 

I heard of crypto since 2015 and I don't know that it's legitimate or not, and I started and meet the crypto last year 2019 my friend referred crypto talk to me, he says all about it on how you earn to it, get trade and invest. At first, I didn't believe him but when I discovered by myself I'm so amazed that by posting and following the rules of this forum you can earn, and as of now I'm glad that I joined the crypto world.

It was 2016 when I was searching youtube for online easy earning way then I find about bitcoin. This time only few crypto currency was popular but now over 3000 crypto in coinmarketcap. But still bitcoin is the king of alt coin no one bit bitcoin.          

1 hour ago, Ismail12 said:

At fast join time I have read about Bitcoin was in 2018 in the news but a few days later I read that it's price collapsed and the editor was actually calling it a new online scam that we should avoid. I should have known good and get involved back then.

About a year or two. You did great in this crypto world at first. You invested the right time

By using the crypto currency to my friend and also to be added that i have heard from many of my friend and also from my cousin. 

On 12/29/2019 at 8:06 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

I think the majority of users here met crypto because they want to earn easy money online at home. This is just my opinion and to be honest this I myself is included to the swaps of people who wants to earn online by just staying at home sitting in front of the computer and do nothing. AHAHAH. I want to know your stories. 

I met the crypto market through my friend and we start to work in this market at the same time first invest the money he is and than i invest my money in the market and we know that market will give us good profit in short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/29/2019 at 11:06 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

I think the majority of users here met crypto because they want to earn easy money online at home. This is just my opinion and to be honest this I myself is included to the swaps of people who wants to earn online by just staying at home sitting in front of the computer and do nothing. AHAHAH. I want to know your stories. 

We have same story, I'm searching for an easy money job online, then joined some facebook group that teaches to earn online using faucets. and then some of my co- members in that group recommended me in bitcointalk forum. That's it.

My first time meet crypto is by the movie, the title is " Black Hat ". I'm sure that is Holloywood movie and the story about hacking using bitcoin. The movie give me curios about what bitcoin and try to find information about that. By the time I jump into crypto world and now try to become crypto writer/ trader. 

On 12/29/2019 at 11:06 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

There are no way to earn without doing anything ma'am. There could be easy earnings that you can have but you still have to make some efforts to gain that. There are no frees nowadays, you need to do some tasks for it.

nMvFbuZ.png

One of the four percent that I used to regularly charge online was suddenly the currency's name, and that's where I got to know more and more about cryptocurrencyI started recharging quantities and this is how I became familiar with cryptocurrency

I first became acquainted with cryptocurrency in reference to my friend and did some airdrop work through it, and since then I've learned about cryptocurrency.

I get to know about crypto currency on Thursday 23 of January 2020 and I am hoping it will going be my way for getting income at time goes in

On 12/29/2019 at 8:06 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

That is the story not only of you but many people after completing their education came here to earn money and they became a vital part of the blockchain technology. 

Just now, ashfiyaarohi said:

I wanted to profit still seating at home.  And then I was collected some online reall site,One day I caught the crypto.As like me,,I  

think the majority of users here met crypto because they want to earn easy money online at home. This is just my opinion and to be honest this I myself is included to the swaps of people who wants to earn online by just staying at home sitting in front of the computer and do nothing. AHAHAH. I want to know your stories.pto currency. 

Yes many people came to online earning to earn money and in these online earners majority shifted to crypto because of seeing its convenient way of transfer and its lower fees. 

3 minutes ago, Syed Habib said:

I am little online marketer i always search the way of earning money by easy way at home. One day i and my friend gossiping in tea stall suddenly he tells about Cryptotalk. From then i am working. Thanks

That is a very good way to promote the crypto currencies and this forum. I like your friend that he is promoting this forum . If we all will promote this forum to our friends to make it a best community of the crypto world. 

One day my teacher told me for this website and i am very thankful to him for giving me this opportunity  of this website this web can give me an profitable trading experience when i have bitcoin on my youbit wallet i buy some coins for make some more profit .

Around 2016, I was introduced to this crypto currency by may cousin. Bitcoin is the firts currency that I was told and taught by may cousin how to use and get it.

I was introduced to the crylto currency mainly through the main blog post because I regularly read various blog posts within Google and one of the blog posts that was on this website was adding cryptocurrency and clicking on the otherI was taken to another currency website and then I started recharging it and that is how my son made love in currency. From then on I could learn about cryptocurrency

I was introduced to Image Currency mainly through one of my friends because one day and shared a referral link with me at Airdrop and from then on I learned about cryptocurrency and started working within Airdrop and myselfLet me start earning freebies and gradually I can learn about cryptocurrency

My first encounter with crypto currency was when i came to know about airdrops. I started collecting my first crypto with airdrops and later when i could exchange some tokens for bitcoin i started slowly trading in crypto currency.

468x60-3.png

I got to know digital currencies through my friend, he told me about them and about the signature campaigns and since then I have been working in the field of digital currencies and trading

First time I meet crypto is by ads in my social media, every day I see many ads about it and make me confuse because the title is " Giveaway ". From there I try to join it and after many reading and not paying I know crypto in general knowledge. Now here I am, sitting front of computer and hope bitcoin will rise again.

On 12/29/2019 at 4:06 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

one of my friend talked to me about bitcoin and that was the first time i eared that. he just said me some stuff and i though that would have been interesting and so i started learning more about bitcoin and the blockchain

I met crypto currencies through airdrops. My first crypto currency was an erc20 token whicg was later listed to exchange and i converted it into bitcoin. From then i have started to accumulate crypto from free sources.

468x60-3.png