Can I work in crypto using public WiFi? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alexa idrella

Can I work in crypto using public WiFi?

Yes you can in the moment that you secure your account your exchanges your Wallet you are safe I think there is no problem about that if your wifi is public or private this what you should know to secure your account.

Yes you can do your work properly at cryptotalk by using other person,s wifi.

Yes definitely you can use cryptotalk by using the public wifi.

My dear friend is a problem in your use of public networks or changing your site and working on another network, but the problem is that no one else is allowed to work on this network then you will be banned together from the site so I advise you to avoid falling into the problem and work on your mobile phone network

• +5 1

My friend, the ban is made in the event that you run a vpn while working in Crypto, or if you work with another person from the same network, or if you use racist phrases or offensive words in your posts.  So you cannot use the same internet network with another person while working on the forum.

Working on a public Wi-Fi network or at home will not be a problem if you are working from a single IP
You and another person who is a member of this forum should not work on the same network

1 minute ago, Riaz Hashmi said:

Hello member i suggest you to not use the public Wi-Fi when you are using crypto platform. I have seen many hackers which can access your pc or laptop by connecting to you by giving you access to the Wi-Fi signals. ByBy using a technique called DNS (Domain Name Server) hijacking, hackers can breach the security of your home Wi‑Fi and potentially cause you a great deal of harm. @Muhammad Ammar @Umar shah

It's really a good information for us. I am thankful to you for sharing this information among us .I will try to avoide from public WiFi. I will us my own network for cryptotalk .

I think it will be ok as long as some other people isn’t use crypto in same network. Because if 2 account are used by one wifi then ip address will ba same and moderator will banned your account.

Hello my friend ... I don't think this topic causes you a problem at work, but before you start, you must be confident and make sure that none of the members in the crypto field work on the same IP address ... because one of the essential elements is the working conditions in This forum is not working on two accounts with the same IP address ... Good luck

• +2 1

yes my dear friends,i think that it is better to avoid public  wifi network.i consider it the most secure and do not cause any problem and avoid any risks.so enjoy yourself dear.

Well said mate. You can do it. But the problematic issues isnchanging the internet protocol address. In here we can use only the internet protocol address. So that may it caused to be ban your account.

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend. This is a good question. I think there is no problem using any Wi-Fi network, but be careful because if someone else is working on the same Wi-Fi network, this could lead to your own ban.

• +5 1

Rest assured, my friend, you can definitely work on any network and it does not harm you, but be careful to work alone and no one participates with you at the same time

• +1 1

Your morning, yes you can work on the public wifi network if you are the only one who who has an account on this network, but if there are other people they must work by using data and this is one of the forum rules 

Well, on a general ground, there is no problem if you work on cryptotalk using a public WiFi, the only issue is when there are other people working in cryptotalk and they are using the same WiFi network sources, that may be a problem due to the display IP address. It may read as a multiple accounts.

Hello my friend .You can use this site on any network, whether it is WiFi or a local network.Whatever network you use, there should be a quality in it that it should be strong. The rest you are careless keep using .

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, you can use the Wi-Fi network
But you should only have one account working on this platform and connected to the WiFi network
Otherwise, you may be banned

I think that it is better to avoid public wifi networks. I think you should avoid public wi fi because its can change your IP address to another one, and you can be banned for that. Always use your mobile data.I consider it the most secure and do not cause any problems and avoid any risks.

You can work on your account from anywhere and any internet network, but you cannot create more than one account only for a home internet network or any phone network, do not worry your account will not be affected by that.

• +4 1

Yes friends, in order to work on this platform, we have to have internet, whether it is public or mobile data of our mobile, then we can say that we can work on this platforms using public WiFi.  

• +5 1

Sure, buddy. 

You can work in the field of encryption from any public Wi-Fi network and this will not affect your account or work here as long as you have a secure account, there is no need to fear

I do not advise you to do this, it could be a bad idea because you are using a different IP address and this may cause problems, do not take that risk if you are sure of the correct information, it may cause you to be banned 

• +1 1

Yeah friend, you can work in many ways with received data or with Wi-Fi. You will not have any problem. You only have to see the forum rules and use a single account per IP address and by complying with the rules you will be successful in crypto.

It is not recommended to use public Wi-Fi while opening your cryptotalk account. As public Wi-Fi are insecure, and your privacy will be open to other users sharing the same common network. Also, you may get banned if your IP address is blacklisted for forum violations.

Hello, I think that your site has nothing to do with being banned from the forum. No forum rules depend on your not being connected to a strange Wi-Fi network and it does not work if someone else is registered on the site, which leads to being banned. Please pay attention.