Can I work in crypto using public WiFi? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alexa idrella

Can I work in crypto using public WiFi?

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. 

If you do, then there is no such thing as this site asking for internet, then anything on the internet, if you have data, if there is Wi-Fi, then it is not such a big issue..If you are doing this then there is no problem. There is no tension. 

You're right I agree with you you say right I learn from your post a lot thanks for sharing this kind of information with us I take two accounts in mobile new can't be done this is scam or I think you will be bann soon

My personal opinion

It is not a good idea to use public Wi-Fi networks, this will change your IP and you may get banned from that. 

Ndear not use public WiFi because this is not rule in Cryptotalk platform. In my opinion that it is better to avoid public wifi networks. It can cause problems with your IP address. Be carefully dear because this is not easy platform..

Be reassured, my dear friend, you can do that through the home network, and I tell you my opinion about my previous experience, because I work from the home network, so I do not have to.

Dear friend, Using different Wi-fi's does affect your account because in rules it mention that we should have one account on one IP address if we are using 2 accounts then we are breaking rules and our account will be banned otherwise having one account and using on public or private does cause any problem. Follow rules and abide them be careful and sincere with you and this forum.

hello friend I want that yes you can with public Wi-Fi on tiktok tiktok is banned in some countries but it will pay in every country you can use public Wi-Fi there is no problem the Wi-Fi network should be secured when you because there are a number of camels are here who can reveal your personal information is easily

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, you can certainly work in encryption from any network or any Internet access that is in your hands but you have to pay attention to the fact that this network is not hacked by hackers and scammers. 

• +2 1

If the Wifi has nothing to do, the only thing that matters is the internet connection so we can have access to the Cryptotalk page and also for Yobit access, remember that all the work we do here in Cryptotalk we can see it reflected in Yobit after 7 days, it is important to know that because there are people who start and have no idea.

Yes, sure my friend. You can work in this crypto forum using public wifi. But you have to work according to the rules. If you don't work according to the rules, the post will not be usefull.  We can make money by working in this forum and we can be successful in the future.

In my opinion, this is not risky as I work on wifi
And on the mobile network..It will not affect my work on the forum but there are some concerns that the IP address will change
This did not happen to me at all
Good luck everyone

Attention my friend, I am new to the forum but beware of using multiple accounts on the same Wi-Fi, maybe this will expose your accounts to being closed, accept my regards. 

On 1/12/2021 at 8:12 PM, Alexa idrella said:

I am drawing the attention of the seniors of the forum. Hope you are all well and doing well.Wish that too.
I want to know something.

I work in crypto with mobile.  And since I work with mobile, I go to different places but I work in crypto from there.  Now my question is, 

Will this cause any problem in my account?  

And can I work using public WiFi? 

Please share your valuable feedback.  And thank you so much for giving me some of your precious time.

I think there is not a problem if someone other not using the Wi-Fi for Crypto talk because the moderators are for active and I think they can Ban you for this but if if no one is using the Wi-Fi for cryptotalk then you can easily use it for your work.

• +1 1

Dear, ofcurse you can use wifi network of others it cannot harm your account. You can work on this platform at any place any time, tjere is no limitations for this work. But avoide same ip adress, it will cause problems for you. Your account may be banned on may be on risk lf banning.

• +1 1

Yes you can use public WiFi for this forum but make sure that don't use same resources while driving 2 accounts on it because it may lead to account banner.

There is such a platform on which we have to have internet to work, even if we use internt .Only then it is possible for us if we do not have work without internet, then we can use public wifi. 

I do not advise you to do this because the forum will block you if any of the public works on this network, it is known that it is forbidden to use two accounts on one WiFi network

No because if you are the only who is using cryptotalk account then no effect . If you would use the wifi of other who is using cryptotalk then it can be effect . Because it measn same ip adress so we can get warning from cryptotalk management  

The rules allow each CryptoTalk account to use a unique IP address. Therefore, no two CryptoTalk accounts can use the same IP address at the same time. Therefore, you have to make sure that no one else has used a Wi-Fi network in the forum.

Your question is very important. Of course, you cannot work through the public Wi-Fi network because it is possible that there will be another person who belongs to the forum who also works from the same network and this is a violation of the rules and instructions of the forum and will expose you to the ban.

According to my experience you can work on this platform by using public Wi-Fi because it is not prohibited in rules and regulations of the cryptotalk. It will not affect your target and performance. Be aware about the rules and regulations of this platform and if you confuse about this then you should get guidance from your seniors. They help you a lot. 

I am new at this forum .Seniorcan givesyou a best answer of your question .If the answer is yes than I also use public WiFi otherwise if it's really effect and against the rules than I never use public WiFi. I am waiting your answer and your response.

Yes you can and its important for us to find solution to some of the problems that we are having to it , there is nothing more important like so many people are stating here, be careful , but be careful and find a solution to what is right for you, its important you be careful using public internet is not as Rosy

Welcome, my friend
I think this will not affect you because the law is that there should not be two accounts with the same IP address
But advice on the margin, working on a computer can be easier and time saver.

If you use 1 account in one place then it will be not affect to your account. But if another member work on this platform then your ip id will be match.Then you can banned from crypto currency. 

I advice you not to do that.I am using home network, it's less risky.There is always a risk if you use public wifi.You id can be banned.So I prefer you not to use public wifi.Your id information maybe also in danger if you do that