Can I work in crypto using public WiFi? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alexa idrella

Can I work in crypto using public WiFi?

There is no problem to work on cryptotalk through any local or personal Wi-Fi. But, I will not prefer that. Because there is a chance to loss your information in public Wi-Fi and anyone can hack our accounts that we used connecting with that Wi-Fi. You can also search about this on google. Thanks for the post.

These are risks in themselves. The forum is very popular, and it may be subject to a ban if another person is connected to the forum from the same network, so try to stay away from such matters. 

I think it Isn't a good idea to use public wifi for using cryptotalk because here is a chance to detect you in the same ip if another one is using same public wifi for cryptotalk. So you should avoid it and always use private wifi and mobile data and make sure that no one is use cryptotalk under same wifi network 

This will not affect your cryptotalk account if you are the only person who has an account on this forum, but I do not advise you to use the public wiFi network, there may be another person who has a cryptotalk account and uses the same WiFi network, and this violates the forum’s terms.

Yes, you can work on Wi-Fi networks 
No more than one person is on the same network. 
Because of forum rules no two people or more on the Wi-Fi network as this will expose them to the

Well you can make use of any network just name sure that you are doing the right things and not spamming the forum. Also make sure that you don't share your device with anyone as that would pose you at risk if being banned.

Good afternoon to everyone one here in this great forum, I always feel good since when I found my self in this forum, because I gained more knowledge in this forum and I no I will start to be gaining something like money if am done with y hundred post as a beginner.

My friend

Don't worry about using public wifi or mobile data, there is no different

Your IP will not change so your account and payments are safe and there is no effects

Have a good day and work hard

Yes I'm totally agree work on this platform is depends on account on same email can have only one account to work if using public wifi if anyone other using this platform from same wifi its have different email so it's not a problem to use 

Yes, you can use WiFi do work on this forum. Because you have disobey the rules and regulations of the crypto talk. But there is no other person work on the same network of the forum because the two people get the banned. I hope you understand. Best of luck.

I do not think that changing the location puts your account at risk, my friend .. I sometimes use Wi-Fi and sometimes use phone data to open the forum and I did not find any change in my account, but be careful you should not open two accounts on the same device because they will have the same IP and will be subject to a ban, so be careful

So I think that if you can use public wifi to work here in crypto because it has nothing to do with it being capable of public wifi, what if you do not recommend that you do it or use it because how are the rules capable that someone is also using the same public wifi to work here and that would hurt you a lot.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello friend ofcourse you can work in cryptotalk by using public wifi but you can use only one account if your using more than one account the u account will be bannned so be careful about that

Yes, you can do that, but I prefer to stay away from anything that may harm me in crypto or in my capital, it is very good, but you have to beware of all these matters because you are in pain

• +3 1

No we can not use public WiFi while doing our work at crypto talk.it is against the rules of this site.we should use our personal data.usage of public WiFi may be a reason of warning points and our accounts could Bann.

Well you can use a public Wi-Fi my friend,  but it's advisable for you to use your own data because you can make mistake and change your IP address which might cause you to be banned. Anyway expert can tell you more 

No problem, my friend, you can work on the forum anywhere, as it does not require you to a specific place. You only have to have one email and one account, and you must have one device on the IP so that you are not blocked

• +2 1

I think that it is better for you not to work with public Wi-Fi because it may increase the risk of your account being stolen, and your data will be more secure when using a secure and specific Wi-Fi because the number of hackers has become very large in the world of cryptocurrencies.

we can work while using public wifi but we should know that no one is using the same site for crypto. That's not a good idea to use this forum on the public wifi, because if you use your account on the public wifi so if anyone can use it on the same ip address, so the both account will be suspend, so i think that's not a good idea to use on public wifi, because the rules of this forum are very strict, so that's why you have to be careful while using it. 

• +1 1

ofcourse you can use any internet access or wifi to use cryptotalk there is no problem in that. Obviosly you cant stay at one place everytime but the problem is that if anyother person is using the same forum on that ip address both of you might get banned. You have to be carefull about that.

I'm not sure but I think you may use any wifi but it can be risky. That's why, I would prefer to not use any public wifi. 

I don't really know that of public WiFi but I'm pretty sure if you make use of the same IP address with someone,it might lead you to banning,so be careful and stop engaging yourself in doubtful act like this,unless you're clarified about it

I think that there is no effect on the use of the WiFi network, it is better and fast, but you should be careful if one of the users of this network works in the encrypted conversation and you will be banned from this forum. The policy here is strict.

• +1 1

There is no problem in working on the public network wifi, but there must be one account linked to this network, because two accounts linked to the same network will lead to the ban, which is in violation of the Forum Rules

Working on wi_fi does not affect it at all and can work on it. But you have to be careful not to contact another person on wi_fi and work in this forum, both of you will be banned. I am very careful about this. Good luck my friends

• +5 1