Can I work in crypto using public WiFi? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alexa idrella

Can I work in crypto using public WiFi?

You can work here through any network you want, but you must take into account that there is no other device connected to this forum. Only one device is allowed to connect to this forum through the same network. The rules and conditions of the forum must be adhered to in order to avoid the ban.

• +3 1

Be careful my friend, you cannot do that because if someone else is working on the forum from the same network, moderators will block both members together, so it is better to work on the home network only or with similar ideas.

According to my knowledge its not right for you that you used public wifi for crypto work because its the rules of forum that you used one wifi just for one crypto account it might be possible other one already used the crypto by public wifi so for your account security its not fair you used public wifi.

• +2 1

Yes of course you can work with public WiFi just be aware not to share your data as public, and make sure not to use two accounts in the same device as this is against the rules of this forum.

Welcome, buddy. 
Well you can use public networks but provided that no other person is connected to the network and works on this forum where if the IP is similar it will block your account ..
So my advice to you my friend to avoid work at home through public networks relying on your network instead .
Good luck..

Hello friend
I hope you are all well I don't think there are any restrictions on using Wi-Fi or using your mobile data to work in crypto talk or some free internet which is sometimes available in schools, restaurants etc etc, I don't think so There are people who come to occupy the same internet but have a different account, in that sense I don't think anyone who came to occupy the same internet has a different account, as if this were

Indeed you can chip away at various gadgets or associations with same record since parcel of individuals are utilizing this methode so you cannot boycott each one for it , yet becareful since, supposing that you made up for lost time utilizing the gathering from same gadget in various record and same time you will get parm boycott .

Hi dear in request to enter this site in the WiFi network you need to ensure that this site isn't utilized by somebody other than you inside the organization since this will uncover you and the other individual to the banned..

Yes mate you can use public wifi  but internet connection must be strong so that you can work easily. You can work anywhere you want. It is not a big problem. Use public WiFi without any fear.

I think that there is no problem if you use the Wi-Fi network, but you must work on it alone, that is, you can open one account on wifi and not two accounts, but you must be careful and it is better to use the mobile network

1 hour ago, nouralsakkah said:

it's really important topic ,as i know that' won't affects on your account,but if you have two accounts on the same wifi you will be banned,so the newbies should be aware of this idea and don't fall in greedy thougths cause they will lose all their work and this really tough thing.

@nouralsakkah Several accounts in the same IP will be banned, you are right about that, the rules clearly state it, entering the forum on a public wifi is a risk because if someone else does the same, the accounts will be deleted,
you have to be very careful with that and work in an honest way avoiding what can cause us to lose the opportunity to be in the forum.

We should work in this forum with separate internet connection on our mobile. If less public Wi-Fi is used, our ip address may match another member's ip and our account may be restricted.

Dear, you can definitely use the Wi-Fi network to work in the Crypto Talk forum, this forum does not prevent you from working in anything you can work from any internet network you want, but the problem really is that the Wi-Fi network is the network that tells you there is one IP, so if anyone else does  Other than you, working in the forum from the same network, you will be banned together, and it is because you entered the field of posts on the forum Crypto Talc from the same IP and this is forbidden Thank you very much.

• +4 1

It is not a good thing to share the same IP with others, because it is possible that other people in this forum are using the same wifi and thus you will be banned, so I do not advise you to use public wifi.

Hello everyone, I don't think there is any problem about supporting encryption via Wi-Fi or data usage, since you only have one personal account and access that account through your own mobile device (this is considered correct and not against the laws here), but it is necessary that you should not log in from two different devices through the same personal account to the same site, because that will cause you to be banned.

Yeah, you can use neighborhood Wi-Fi to execute cryptocurrency transactions. Since I think their contribution to the content and reviews would be beneficial. It makes no difference whether you're looking at this software from the internet or through wireless. All that is required of a person is to be discriminating about anything they do.

Hello friend
Hope you all are fine I don't think there are any restrictions on using or using your mobile data Wi-Fi to work in Crypto Talk or some free internet which is sometimes available in schools, restaurants, government etc. I don't think there are people who have come to occupy the same internet but have different accounts, in that respect I don't think there are people who have come to occupy the same internet but there is a different account, as if it were.

No I think dear it will not effect your account because the rule of this forum is that you have to be once account on one ip address so that you can work on public WiFi .good luck

I think there is no problem with that as long as the IP address is one, so there is no problem with that. The forum rule is that you cannot create more than one account on the IP address so there will be no problem with that.

• +2 1

I do not advise you, my friend, because you cannot guarantee that someone works in the same forum from this network, and if that happens, the forum will close your account immediately, but if you are obliged to do so, you should subscribe to the mobile Internet service to avoid this.

Of course.  My dear friend.  We use WiFi.  We can do things with our cryptocurrency.  I think working on WiFi will not be a problem.  So it can be done with WiFi  Thanks.

You should certainly use the Wi-Fi network to function in the Crypto Talk forum, dear. This forum does not exclude you from operating in any way; you are free to work from any internet network you choose. But the real issue is that the Wi-Fi network is the network that informs you there is only one IP address. So, if someone else works in the forum from the same network as you, you will both be barred together.

Yes, you can use any network you want to work in the forum, but provided that no one in the forum works on the same network as you, or you will be banned for sure.

Dear in general, we can use the Wi-Fi network or any other network through which we can connect to the Internet, it is not important for the communication device, but the very important thing is that there is one thing dear and I am the Wi-Fi network, I understood that I am working on it and this matter is the whole problem if someone else used the forum from  The same IPI with some the forum is opened, how much the two are blocked immediately, and this is the whole problem. Thank you very much.

I am afraid, my friend, that you cannot. The policy of the forum is to ensure that you use one server, and you may be banned if you and other people use the same server to enter the forum.

• +1 1