Can I work in crypto using public WiFi? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alexa idrella

Can I work in crypto using public WiFi?

Dear friend, you can work from any wifi or any net line you want, this does not cause any problem, but the problem is that if you and another person are working on the same network and the same location, this will cause you a ban

No, I think that there is a problem because you do not violate the forum rules and one IP code. You can work and you are comfortable, but beware that there is another person working on the forum, otherwise your account will be banned Be careful

I am also confused about it i have  seen a post on this forum that change ip address is also leads you toward  ban and dear friend if we use public wifi then our ip address become changed so guide me about it is i am wrong or right.

• +2 1

Hello my friend
I am a newbie to this forum and I don't think I can help you with this topic
But I think it will not affect because your IP address will not change by changing the WIFI network
Good luck to you

No problem, my friend, from working in more than one place, but you may face problems working on public wifi networks because perhaps someone has worked in the forum through the same network and therefore may register more than one account on the same IP, so try to work through the phone network  Mobile.

My dear friends can now easily use this website over Wi-Fi, it does not have any problem.You can use this website for different types of Wi-Fi, You can work anywhere and in any way, no problem

No, my friend, there is no problem changing your location while working in Cryptotalk. The location doesn't matter. As for public Wi-Fi. Just make sure that you do not use two accounts on the same IP, as this will cause ban to your accounts.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

No thought you can utilize staying away from individuals WiFi however be cautious in light of the fact that crypto rule guidelines is excessively high and I have no information a few individuals says yes and some not

Of course my friend, you can work on the public network Wi-Fi, but you have to note that two people are not allowed to work in the forum on the same network because that is contrary to the rules of the encrypted currency forum

• +2 1

Dear friend, you should pay attention to the Wi-Fi connected to another device running on the same forum here, you may be banned
I advise you when working on a mobile phone you should work on mobile data, it is better for you

Well, according to my slight experience in the field of communications When you go from home to your workplace, you change your ip, and this is very normal, but we assume that you are at your workplace and you are working on crypto and there is in this place a co-worker for you also working on crypto here, this can lead to blocking you completely Therefore, I strongly recommend that you only work on data because the company generates your own IP every time and this guarantees the safety of your account

Good luck

Yes dear friend you can post by using any Wi-Fi public or your personal because there are no limitation you just need to have only one account on one IP address so don't worry and carry on your work best of luck.

As for your work on the mobile phone in several places, this will not affect your account with anything you can work anywhere, as for using the public Wi-Fi network, you can work on it, but it may be risky because the forum prohibits opening two accounts in the forum on the same Wi-Fi network. If someone else has worked on this network before, your account may be banned, so I do not recommend it very much

Hey there,

That's a really good question because if it does affect your account things might go messy and you may end up getting blocked. But I can say it really depends on what you might be doing during your connection via different wifis.

And also it might be different from one website to another.

Many people are confused about it that is it possible i am also confused because we have seen that some people are facing the problem of different ip address if we change public wifi then may be its harmful for us give me advice about it.

Yes you can use public WiFi but I advise you to work here with your personal WiFi because public WiFi is used by many people and is more vulnerable to scammers so we should avoid it as much as possible.

Yeah you can work on any WiFi but its only possible when nobody else work on this same account. You can work on it by using single connection otherwise your account will banned.

Yes, my dear friend.  You can work in the encryption forum using the Wi-Fi network, but make sure that you are the only person who works in the encryption forum on this network as this is likely to lead to a ban if there is more than one person working in the encryption forum on the same Wi-Fi.

• +3 1

Hello friend, 

Hope all of you are fine I don't think there is any restriction on using Wi-Fi or using your mobile data to work on crypto talk. To work on cryptotalk, one must follow its rules and act honestly. So I suggest you don't worry about it and do your best.

My friend this topic is very important you should avoid using public wifi because you have disobey the rules and regulations of the cryptotalk. May be someone of else of same wifi using cryptotalk, cryptotalk can consider it as multiple accounts. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My friend, you should not change the Wi-Fi network. You must work in one place in encryption, especially on the CryptoTalk platform, because if you work on more than one network, you will violate the rules and be banned by the forum.

I don't think so, but two devices shouldn't work in one place on one network at the same time
This is what I think if it does, you will be subject to a ban

Yes you can use public Wi-Fi,  but it is not advisable because the administrators of this platform has their own strict rules which might cause you ban from them, so always be careful of using public Wi-Fi network 

The job is time-dependent, as the forum administration, in my view, is very strict with their laws. Perhaps someone else on the same wifi network is using crypto to talk crypto. You have a single account with a single email address, but your location changes with no impact on your account, and Wi-Fi is a nice network to operate on.

Hello my friend, I do not advise you to do so because there may be another person who has an account in this forum and is using it on the same network and this will lead to your banning because that is against the forum rules