Statement by Elon Musk on Dogecoin Investment - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zagzag

Statement by Elon Musk on Dogecoin Investment

1799784677_StatementbyElonMuskonDogecoinInvestment.jpg.ba6994c84aaf3c4e923a74511cc30fe6.jpg

Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk are asking interesting questions such as whether investors can buy tickets to Mars with Bitcoin. Perhaps the most important question posed is the question regarding Dogecoin. The answer given by Elon Musk to the question "Do you have any Dogecoin in your hand" is "No, maybe one day" .. Is this true? Is it a joke?

851066670_StatementbyElonMuskonDogecoinInvestment-2.png.c7e9462c5bc2aa16080b441df2a5cc16.png

People with such large capital entered the cryptocurrency industry. Many companies are already investing huge amounts, and I wouldn't be surprised if Elon Musk does it for him.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Big company owners such as Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk are said to own large amounts of cryptocurrency. It should not be difficult to guess that such great people who shape the future will not be able to stay away from the crypto world.

• +1 1

7 hours ago, zagzag said:

1799784677_StatementbyElonMuskonDogecoinInvestment.jpg.ba6994c84aaf3c4e923a74511cc30fe6.jpg

Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk are asking interesting questions such as whether investors can buy tickets to Mars with Bitcoin. Perhaps the most important question posed is the question regarding Dogecoin. The answer given by Elon Musk to the question "Do you have any Dogecoin in your hand" is "No, maybe one day" .. Is this true? Is it a joke?

851066670_StatementbyElonMuskonDogecoinInvestment-2.png.c7e9462c5bc2aa16080b441df2a5cc16.png

People with such large capital entered the cryptocurrency industry. Many companies are already investing huge amounts, and I wouldn't be surprised if Elon Musk does it for him.

Elon musk is one of the smart enterepreneure over a month now he has been making post on twitter regarding bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general he is the number one richest man as of now perhaps his investment into cryptocurrency will result to a great and high benefit to the cryptocurrency industry.

• +1 1

The statements of this renowned investor regarding Dogecoin caused the price of the altcoin to skyrocket reaching an increase of more than 105% in just one week after the statement. Fact that can be taken as an example that when someone important makes a positive or negative statement with respect to an investment entity, its value can change considerably. Good for those who have been holding Dogecoin.

• +1 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

I am more interested in another statement of Elon Musk that made me lose all support to this person. One about Bolivia and how the US had the right to overthrow any democratically elected president and install a dictatorship just to loot the countries resources. The Doge comments he makes leave me unaffected.

• +2 1

Well, Elon Musk tweets has been a signfificant for the price of Dogecoin. As he said he will own doge some day, sure there will be huge pump in the price if he takes any moves. And the next thing is that if we see Doge coin cycle in macro scale everytime it hits the bottom in long term it reaches near or above Ath thats's why if you are planning to invest in doge coin just take a note of that.

I had some doge coin back and I sold them and the profit was insane though the amount I was holding was smaller.

• +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I don't know what Elon Musk is trying here, he has been talking about Bitcoin for ages but never invested, not officially, and probably doesn't care a lot, he sees this as a game and trolls on twitter all day, I don't know if these people have anything better to do with their time, must be great life having billions.

@zagzag @Fixfin @kikifam @Ridam

There is one thing I do love about doge coin , there is always something more powerful about it that is going to expload and elon musk know his stuff, he has currently been named the world richest by forbes and we are hoping new hings still coming but these is powerful and effective and one needs to know what is the best thing to do the right idea is to be good in what you are doing. I just love how Elon is well Organized and Doge could have a future

You posted a tweet different from the one you are discussing here. That one you have given in screenshot, it is about Bitcoin, however I have grown tired of all the tweets from Elon Musk and basically Twitter as a whole was always a big joke that was about everyone trying to promote themselves and their bags.

On 1/10/2021 at 2:41 PM, zagzag said:

Is this true? Is it a joke?

Should we care? I like Doge for being a memecoin but that is it. I only had a few dollars invested and sold when price went so high as a penny two weeks ago, but I wouldn't ever invest big in Dogecoin. 

• +1 1

I think we don't need to have a conversation about each post from Elon Musk. He is clearly joking around and trolling the crypto community. Not going to buy Bitcoin now as he was looking into this since it was very lower. The man is a businessman not a gambler.

• +1 1

I have a low amount of dogecoin saved, but if the CEO of the cryptocurrency begins to take great opportunities they could take the DOGE cryptocurrency to new heights and if the whales start investing in this cryptocurrency it could increase its price and maybe reach $ 1 These are plans that could be taken in this cryptocurrency that is not very active, you have to create much more fame and that there is demand for it so that it begins to increase its value constantly.

• +1 1

Elon is saying a lot of things and joking with Dogecoin, but this is not bad, it creates good vibes and he is careful to be in line with the meme. I like these tweets and I like that he talks about Bitcoin, it does even better that he doesn't own any but still sees this positive.

I have seen a lot of activity on Twitter where such an influential person just jokingly tweeting causes the price of cryptocurrencies or companies to increase.
For me it would not be a surprise that he is accumulating BTC and that he makes it public when the time is right, that could be a catalytic move for cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

All those Rich people are known as the Big Whales in the crypto world and mostly the market moves according to their statements like the Doge coin price was increase upto 40% by just a single tweet of Elon Musk.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

One thing is there is difference between Dogecoin and bitcoin. Words can go a long way affecting Dogecoin but might not be the same for BTC. 

And he's even never bought bitcoin as he bluntly also stated. And I am not totally sure of Dogecoin either. Let's be gassed about this when he buy or Tesla invest in any of both. 

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 1/10/2021 at 2:41 PM, zagzag said:

"Do you have any Dogecoin in your hand" is "No, maybe one day"

Nothing here and we don't have to care a lot for Elon Musk, he is only joking with Bitcoin and was never supportive. It is just the state of crypto twitter that makes too many being put off by the stupidity of some comments even coming from billionaires that have set the standards very low, so Musk can only joke with them.

• +2 1

Elon Musk has given multiple tweets about Bitcoin and Dogecoin, he doesn't seem to be concerned a lot though, and it is all in a very light mood that looks that he is interested but not too much either, but he does advertising, since he is interested in them and his millions followers learn about cryptocurrencies even if he is just saying Doge.

• +1 1

My friend, if this matter is real and the news has been applied in general, the dog queen will become an upward trend because one of the richest people in the world has bought and deposited money in a cryptocurrency, so I advise everyone to work with it because they are cryptocurrencies, currencies of the future, and cryptocurrencies are supported by Eleon Mask and other rich and companies. Grand is very good thanks

• +1 1

On 1/10/2021 at 1:41 PM, zagzag said:

Elon musk statement about dogecoin actually made the coin to gather more investors within a very short period of time, it rosed above 20%. Which i believe is very impressive 

• +1 1

I understand that Elon Musk plans to accept cryptocurrencies as a means of payment for his electric cars provided by Tesla, but if analyzed well, it can be considered that being the richest man he may be playing with his opinions, Elon has no doges and no However I recommend buying it, without arguments it just did.

• +1 1

Elon musk is expressly a character, he knows that the power of his word can go very far and he has verified it through his tweets, in the same way I do not consider that what he comments is a joke, it must be taken into account that he is the richest man of the world, if I achieve this goal it is because I am well prepared.

• +1 1

Tesla is on top of market now and if the ceo of tesla shows interest in crypto and in particular coin this will mean he knows very well about the project. This twit gives a good boost to DOGE coin and people start holding it now. Because if the Alan Musk investment in crypto the two coins would be BTC and Doge. So no one wana miss that opportunity. The crypto is attracting not only institute this time but high profile people's who wanna invest in crypto. 

Elon musk the public and media orator made a single tweet on dogecoin mainly that was able to change the price of doge significantly at the market. But that should not deceive so many investors who HODL for minimum period of time to inject their money you will gained insignificant profit but holdings for longer periods of time may probably yield efficient profit. Always make a suitable decision

• +1 1

On 1/18/2021 at 11:50 AM, JamShb said:

Now one one can keep stay away from cryptocurrency. And specially advance business community how they stay away from crypto. The CEO of Tesla is a very intelligent and smart person. He can see in future by his experience and planning strategies 

Businessman like Elon Musk is known as the Big whales in cryptocurrency market as well as in the Forex market because such person have the power to the change the whole market.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.