The total capitalization of the crypto market has exceeded $1T - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrSpasybo

The total capitalization of the crypto market has exceeded $1T

At the moment BTC price has surpassed $37K and this is the main reason why the total crypto market cap surpassed $1T for the first time. One of my expectations for the 2021 crypto market has come true ^^

Compared to the value of the stock market (~$70T) or the real estate market (~$280T), the crypto market is still very small, but that means its potential and growth is huge.
Congratulation crypto! I am quite optimistic to expect that the total market cap will remain above ~1T throughout 2021.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

This is really big news for crypto users. This amount is tremendous. It means Crypto has a great potential to compete with other large amount market capitalization. Now I can say crypto volume is very large and I am proud to be part of crypto world.

• +3 1

This news is big news for the cryptocurrency market. The growth of the crypto money market day by day will direct investors in other exchanges to the crypto money market exchange. This will further increase the growth momentum of the crypto money market.

Having reached this high, it gives now to the cryptocurrency industry respect. Many were talking about crypto being dead and that everything was a scam. IF this is a trillion dollar scam then I don't know what these people have studied and thinking. 

Bitcoin is today having as investments by many big companies like Square, Microstrategy, institutions, pension systems and investment funds that pull out of gold to buy Bitcoin. It is becoming gold 2.0 and the digital currency revolution.

• +3 1

Little by little, the crypto market will reclaim its place within the economic environment, to declare itself as an irrefutable value that must be accepted, I remember that many billionaires during 2017 dismissed cryptocurrencies as a waste of time or as food for rats and today We see how the market has displaced them, it is impressive.

This is great news for the overall crypto market and 1T market cap seems really target and finally after this long journey 1T market cap is adding so much of promotion and believe for Bitcoin and overall Crypto.

If we see this move of Bitcoin to 100k or bigger then sure 1T markey cap will be with us in crypto market for ever. But if we a correction sooner then we may come down for a while from 1T.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

5 minutes ago, Ridam said:

This is great news for the overall crypto market and 1T market cap seems really target and finally after this long journey 1T market cap is adding so much of promotion and believe for Bitcoin and overall Crypto.

If we see this move of Bitcoin to 100k or bigger then sure 1T markey cap will be with us in crypto market for ever. But if we a correction sooner then we may come down for a while from 1T.

The number of users in the crypto world is increasing day by day.  Many newcomers are entering the crypto world and getting lost again.  The crypto market has reached 1 trillion which is good news for crypto users.  The crypto world is gaining popularity and demand day by day.  The crypto world is being secured day by day and crypto coins are being used almost everywhere

• Useful or interesting 1

23 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

Congratulation crypto! I am quite optimistic to expect that the total market cap will remain above ~1T throughout 2021.

Yeah, i wouldn't worry on that, we are just starting and in comparison, gold marketcap is 9T. And every sign seems to point out that this will be a very bullish year for cryptos. I will sell mine at the end of the year though and quit for a while.

Edited by rekter
  • +1 1

One trillion, this is remarkable. I was expecting it but not so soon, it is how this market acts, grows very fast and this is very close to becoming adopted for the use of cryptocurrencies instead of the fiat cash. Bitcoin is ahead and the rest follow and Bitcoin price is also helping altcoins to keep rising and known to the world. The next step is massive adoption that can happen any time inside one or two years but regulations will be strict and demanding.

• +2 1

Maybe it still has a lot more to grow and perhaps one trillion will still be low, we see many new cryptocurrencies growing into billions of market cap and Bitcoin keeps pushing higher, so probably the market cap by the end of the year it could be double or more.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is good news for cryptocurrency, the sellers and buyers doing a good job to improve the cryptocurrencies image. Without any intervention of government, and we see the cryptocurrency market on the top! This is a good lesson for those governments who ignored cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 1/7/2021 at 10:00 AM, MrSpasybo said:

Compared to the value of the stock market (~$70T) or the real estate market (~$280T), the crypto market is still very small, but that means its potential and growth is huge.

We still have a long way to go but I can still say cryptocurrency is coming through. BTC's market capitalisation is now bigger than that of Telsa and Facebook with over $700B market cap. That's is difference few months can make because it is around $500B last four months or so. 

I am not expecting it to beat real estate or stock market any time soon but $9T of gold is achievable in 2-3 years.

• +1 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

It is a historic moment for the cryptocurrency market, once it was mocked by banks and big funds, now it is hot and everybody wants in. Where will it go from here it is not very easy to know, but probably the top two Bitcoin and EThereum will be there for years, unless something catastrophic happens.

• +1 1

It is a matter of great pleasure for us as cryptocurrency is moving towards success.It has now become very popular in the world and has become a top trend for earning.We all already know about cryptocurrency that its security and volume is very high.We are very happy after joining this platform because we are spending our extra time here for earning.

This is for sure a big milestone for the whole cryptocurrency ecosystem. Furthermore, reaching such a milestone is probably a byproduct of the recent institutional investments in Bitcoin. Meanwhile gold is lagging behind, meaning that a few market cap from gold has been put into Bitcoin. Many experts concur that this trend may continue, further benefiting the market capitalization of cryptocurrencies.

Crypto market is mostly a pump and dump, Bitcoin matters more than all the rest and this is proven by the 70% dominance, however we can try to profit from altcoins when we have some good ideas and have done research, technical analysis and carefully investing. I am only interested in the Bitcoin market cap increase and will feel joy when this reaches one trillion dollars.

Edited by Fixfin
  • +1 1

Wow, these is absolutely impressive, the world of cryptocurrencies are steadily evolving and so is the market capitalisation, only few sectors of the world economic can boost of such cap!!! 

The demand for cryptocurrencies is great and has increased dramatically when this epidemic emerged, so the turnout became really large, which increased the rate of entry into the crypto field.

Yes, my friend, this statistic is correct and almost logical, because in the recent past I have done a calculation of how much Bitcoin is in the US dollar. The figure of nearly 900 billion dollars has come out, and the presence of the rest of the currencies enters about one trillion, so this is a very logical and beautiful statistic.

• +5 1

I agree with you, the crypto market is still quite small compared to other larger markets that handle a larger amount of money.
I think that reaching 1T was a goal of this cycle and according to all previous data and expectations, the market would normally reach 3T or 4T at the end of this cycle, 
which would be during 2021. But there is still a long way to go before that happens, so we will see if it happens or not.

These are statistics that advance daily and that will continue to be exceeded, the year 2021 is forecast as an upward trend in terms of cryptocurrency prices and it is the year where most institutions will enter the game, as well as the adoption of this system by many governments.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

And just like that 100 billion less in just a few hours of prices dropping. This is the crypto market. As we have been told when we entered, the market is very volatile, always invest at your own will and do research. 20% drop may mean you just lost $2000. What is your plan when this happens? Do you sell, do you wait do you buy more? You should have that questions made before investing to have a better strategy.

• +3 1

Yesterday I remember it was close to 1.1trillion and now it is back to 900 billion. A heavy blow, this is 200 billion gone, however the market cap of crypto doesn't represent always the truth. It could be a lot lower for many reasons, first the prices are volatile and don't have anything to do with profitability of a company, they are just the last price the asset was sold. This doesn't mean there are 1 trillion dollars in this market. If all bitcoins are sold suddenly price will go to $100. Does that mean that this is the price it will have later? No.

It`s a really necessary milestone for all cryptocurrency sphere. I thing total capitalization will continue to grow in the next years, because new projects appears, more people come to the sphere and all of them invest money in new projects. In a few years we can reach 2 and more trillions dollars. 

The total market capitulization just passed 1 trillion USD once again and is going higher. It is all about Bitcoin though, if Bitcoin drops a little I see everything else dropping even more. But one trillion dollars is a remarkable achievement, it has being met by enthusiasm and respect from all the investors, except some parties that were always against cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1