What is the price of bitcoin in 2020? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yogigamma

What is the price of bitcoin in 2020?

Till now in our country the bitcoin price is more than our thoughts.

I think BTC price will may be more high in future or also going to be more popular.

Different analyzer publish their opinion on the Bitcoin future movement and according to them the price of the Bitcoin will cross the target of the $200,000 in 2020.

just dont wait for anything just keep your money on exchange website as a USD , do some analysis on price fall and rise and exchange your usd when the price of bitcoin falls 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No one knows that the price will rise or fall, but we expect this number to rise slightly this year due to the high demand

Edited by m7md
A typo due to speed

Yes, you don't need to hesitate to buy bitcoin, because clearly it will provide benefits, so buying multiple bitcoins doesn't have to be one bitcoin, but quite a lot can do it too. I think it will be much better 

It is not possible to predict with certainty the price of bitcoin, but everyone talks that the price this year will witness a rise in price, and perhaps the price will reach $ 20 thousand. You have to monitor the movement of the market and choose the appropriate time to buy

Bitcoin is a very huge currency now a days it is very expensive currency now a days $10000 or $10000+ price of bitcoin maybe but in future I thought it can be increased many more 

i think we have seen some good pumps in bitcoin price since 2020 started and so far it has been pullish and even this dump down to 8400$ still not that bad because we are close to the halving.

as someone who bought bitcoin at 9000$ i wish to see it go above 20k this may and keeps going up after the halving but so far there is no real buying power in the market.

This year 2020 will be the very important year for we crypto enthusiasts. I do mine Bitcoin and I am also expecting the halving event to happen soon. Bitcoin price will get dramatically increased after halving event--we can see the previous cases of the halving. 

the price of bitcoin has neverly ever being static that one thing for sure, I and in this ver first half of 2020 the price has slided down with a masive price value fall as a result of the covid 19 case, I destabilizing all economic activities. 

hmm we don't know the price is n general the bitcoin has no stable price and the price in the future also may reach a high number then fall again so it is just a hard question . 

If you want to invest in Bitcoin then make a stop loss and an order to sell from now better for you not to loss that much also as we all know Bitcoin is not that stable in a second can be 3k then go for 5k so this invest has to have your eyes from the to time.

It is not possible to give an answer about this question, but an analysis of what is going on can be given. The price of bitcoin no decreased by 40% due to the Corona virus. Then it started to increase gradually. I think after the completion of the Corona epidemic, bitcoin will return to its normal state, and maybe its price exceeds $ 10,000

• +1 1

Buy Bitcoins when the market price is down and wait for the huge pump coming up and that's when you can sell some of them for a generous amount of FIAT currency. Take advantage of the markets and dump in prices.. 

Bitcoin offers one of the very few hedging opportunities, which is increasingly perceived by traditional investors. With all these crises, Bitcoin is still resisting and I expect it to explosion at a price higher than $ 20,000, which will give Bitcoin a big boost as an alternative asset class.

It was easy to expect the price and the majority used to say that the price of bitcoin will go up a lot, but now the virus has changed expectations, the price has fallen dramatically and I hope that it will rise

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Brother if you are thinking of buying Bitcoin (BTC) this at the opportunity to do so should take this moment as many experts estimate that the price of Bitcoin (BTC) will reach $35,000 for the same year and ensure that this fall of Bitcoin (BTC) is a opportunity to acquire such currency

On 12/29/2019 at 7:06 AM, Yogigamma said:

I want to ask about the price of bitcoin in the future, because I want more people to express their opinions. Because I'm also looking for important information for more details about bitcoin. Because I plan to buy bitcoin, to be used as savings, if for many people, bitcoin will be good going forward, I won't hesitate anymore.

The only advice I can give you is to only invest as much as you are willing to lose. Bitcoin is an extremely volatile asset. It's price is subject to manipulation from whales and derivatives exchanges as Bitmex. You need to be extremely careful on when to buy and sell. For now I think it would be better to wait for the halvening event, which is in 50 days from now, as there will be major changes concerning mining.

On 12/30/2019 at 10:42 PM, muhdedoz said:

Bitcoin price was not doing so well inthe second half of 2019 but we hope that in 2020 we will be smiling because we want the price to go beyond $10,000.

This time Bitcoin price is going to be sky and peoples will invest their money in this market in short time just becasue of the corona virus and that time the coins value means also the other ALT coins value is go to high so much.

BetFury                                                   

At the beginning of the year the price was more than $ 9,000 and after several months the price reached $ 4000 due to the Corona virus, but now the price seemed to recover as the price of bitcoin coin today is $ 7000 and I think the price will continue to rise until it reaches $ 15,000 and perhaps more

Nobody can rightly predict the future. We are all just speculating. As per price of Bitcoin, I don't think we are going to see any new high this year base on the market situation and the current pandemic. You can trade future with  your BTC using KoinPro platform which provides limited risk and double-UP contract. 

• -5 1

Bitcoin can reach very high in price this year, bitcoin halving will make bitcoin to pass it own all time high and we will be expecting it around 30000$

On 3/25/2020 at 7:47 AM, CrimBit2020 said:

There is nothing not possible. But according to how I analyze the market, I think for bitcoin to get to $30000 will be very impossible this year. But it could get to $$15000 to $20000. 

Likewise you said that almost everything is possible, then I surely stand on my prediction, this bitcoin halving will have effect in bitcoin which will project the price very high and even pass the ATH

It is hard to predict the price of bitcoin in the next years because the value of it is not stable and I am looking forward the price of bitcoin will increase so that many people will be happy about it.