What attracts you why you are using crypto currency most specially bitcoin - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Win

What attracts you why you are using crypto currency most specially bitcoin

I love cryptocurrencies because they are of good value and because they made me enter in the field of economics, I have an economical way of thinking and a method of trading and investing and I feel happy when I work and get bitcoins for my work

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 hours ago, MeiLynh said:

Using cryptocurrencies for quick transactions like online business is now easier to make money on the internet than it really is. Not that you've met some fast food or in centers that have accepted cryptocurrencies as a payment. Cryptocurrencies can be used for trading, mining and many other things and we can earn a lot so cryptocurrencies are my hobby.

Yes, the methods and possibilities for achieving this exist, but the problem remains that states will not make any movement in order to make this possible in reality.

What attracts me in bitcoin is the knowledge of how cheap it was in 2015 and this is a fun fact for those who bought the digital currency at the time. However, for those long term traders looking anxiously at the bitcoin price before the half event, it should give them some perspective.

• +1 1

What can motivate someone to invest are the profit that will be earned, so, I am investing in cryptocurrencies because of the profit, if not profitable, I will leave, and people will leave as well but thy are profitable. 

I like cryptocurrencies and use it because of some reason. First of all it`s very comfortable to transfer money to any place in the world with low fee. Second is that cryptocurrency let me earn some money. I can participate in bounty and aidrop campaigns, work in the forum or trade or do something else. There are a lot of opportunities to earn in crypto sphere 

Well, when I first discover cryptocurrency, the first thing that attract me is the profit I will get when I join here. Of course, that's also the reason why some of us are here. It attracts me because at that time, I need many money to be use in my financial problem. But as of now, not only the money that attracts me to join in cryptocurrency, it is also the opportunity that I will get once I stay here.

prices always rise and bitcoin has a unique value and peaks forever. Bitcoin is known to be a reliable currency. Cryptocurrencies are the best money-making opportunity online that require the least amount of investment and expertise to get started.

I easily got attracted to Cryptocurrency because I have seen many people earn huge profit from either investment or trading and for me I choose bitcoin as my best for the reason that many coins depends on it and it gives more profit ahead of other coins in cryptocurrency world. The power of bitcoin project is what attract many people towards it, what do you think?

• +1 1

At the very first stage, I was impressed about Bitcoin due to following reasons:-

• Its decentralized nature,
  • High price volatility,
  • Easy to HODL,sell, deposit , and
  • Aim of high profits from Bitcoin tradings, etc

The most thing that attracts me to the world of cryptography is to earn money and achieve a fixed monthly income by using cryptocurrencies. Also, I am convinced that the new world economy system will depend mainly on crypto in future

• +3 1

knowlege and experience is really necessary in order to make profit in crypto market , this is right that their is alot of method in Crypto field by Using them we can able to generate a good profit from it . we need to focous on one platform ( like Trading , joining bountys and airdrop ) .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Most people were attracted after listening about its price swings. Speculation was the reason I was initially started looking into Bitcoin and while I bought first without looking into it, after a while I began asking questions and tried to find out why so many people were buying and using it. Once I started research I found more than I was expecting and basically never left.

Bitcoin happens to be most expensive and valuable Crypto coins with exceptional feature of high volatility that gives chance for making profits. BTC is really profitable with your little money you can make a fortunate price that will surprise within short period of time.

On 4/3/2020 at 1:01 AM, Upright said:

Generally I use the bitcoin more often as basically its what has dominated the world of Crypto, as it bosses on value, adoption and even on competition with other Crypto coins. And has that place in the world financial aspect that when talking about Crypto its most termed to bitcoin

Its true bitcoin real dominator in crypto market  and everyone knows bitcoin because of high value of price, majority of peoples attract bitcoin for earning purpose, there is no other coins gives profit like bitcoin not only earning there are several benefits involved  to attract  bitcoin .

You can't earn if you buy after price has risen a lot you have to buy in the middle before it gets attention. Now it may be a good time to buy as we are 50% down from the all time high and we have a rising trend while no one is talking about bitcoin in the media. Wait to listen for Bitcoin from people that you never thought they would care before selling.

• +5 1

The crypto-currency has Both positive and negative effect.. So if you come in crypto world just for its positive effect then you cant be success becuase crypto negative effect will lead YOU in lose.. So first we need to learn about negative effect.. If we have enough knowledge about crypto currency then we can earn currrency easily like btc,eth, ltc..so everything based on your knowledge                     

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -4 1

for me this forum was the reason i liked crypto , it offers me to learn and earn at the same time but for sure you will need a general knowledge before you start posting then you will be able to learn more during the time you spend on it, by that i will be able to earn while i sit in home without wasting my time in normal jobs that is why i like it

• +5 1

You English is too weak and you should try to improve that skill first. By the way,we are going towards the world of technology day by day. In this modern world our economical system should be also modernised. And digital coin or currencies are the best way to develop  the measurements. So investing and trading in them are quite easy and time saving and also profitable. So that's why a lot of people like me like to do investment in crypto world. 

• +4 1

On 12/28/2019 at 9:44 PM, Win said:

Some people attracts to this becouse of verry verry big opportunity of earning good profit,but others are failed to do it becouse of lock of knowledge about crypto currency now.what was the reason attracts you crypto currency or bitcoins.(me profiable income and a future knowledgejn trading).

I'll tell you a bit about why crypto interested me. I have been working online for 3 years, this has been the way to escape the bankrupt financial system of my country Venezuela, I have done everything, I have written to work with ptc and with pages about tasks and in no other alternative offers profits as profitable as crypto

On 12/29/2019 at 8:44 AM, Win said:

Some people attracts to this becouse of verry verry big opportunity of earning good profit,but others are failed to do it becouse of lock of knowledge about crypto currency now.what was the reason attracts you crypto currency or bitcoins.(me profiable income and a future knowledgejn trading).

Crypto or bitcoin is an investment in the future, even though it is fluctuating, but if we measure it from year to year bitcoin still gives good profits and in the future, I believe bitcoin will become gold in the digital world. although currently there is much digital gold-backed gold

Te contaré un poco por qué estaba interesado en las criptomonedas. Llevo 3 años trabajando online y he fracasado pero todavía tengo que luchar por los sueños

• -1 1

What attracts me mainly to bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is their long-term investment capacity, growth of solid projects that the world needs, and they are also very lucrative if you learn to invest or trade or gamble or hundreds of other things, it is a technology that came to stay as the internet was at some point.

The most important thing in my opinion is the reliability of the exchange and resistance to Dos attacks. Marketing and continuous improvement of the exchange to attract users.It is also very cool when the exchange has large trading volumes and after entering the market of new token's, they have a good capitalization and value.

We are all here to make a lot of money .We are not going to be millionaire but sure we gonna try it.I was trying to get some extra money by investing in bitcoins but i starting to get my doubts since the price of almost all crypto currencies today are dropping.I think i might have lost like 5k$ more or less oh well that is the beauty of capitalism and the roller coaster xD.

The reason I use bitcoin is for investing and trading because it is very profitable. We all know that the price of bitcoin continues to go up and make the holders profitable, this encourages me to join and invest in bitcoin. I've heard a lot of people become millionaires because of bitcoin and I think I also want to be a millionaire like them.

• +1 1