What attracts you why you are using crypto currency most specially bitcoin - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Win

What attracts you why you are using crypto currency most specially bitcoin

Some people attracts to this becouse of verry verry big opportunity of earning good profit,but others are failed to do it becouse of lock of knowledge about crypto currency now.what was the reason attracts you crypto currency or bitcoins.(me profiable income and a future knowledgejn trading).

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -2 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2

Bitcoins is more attractive crypto currency because the bitcoins price goes up very rapidly. Bitcoins received attraction with the price charts and market indicators show the price always goes up and the bitcoins have the unique value and reached top forever.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

My classmates encourage me to know this things and I become hooked now because the income is legit. Some tasks are simple and the income was there. I think that's a normal scene because Bitcoin is known to become trusted coin.

9 hours ago, Win said:

Some people attracts to this becouse of verry verry big opportunity of earning good profit,but others are failed to do it becouse of lock of knowledge about crypto currency now.what was the reason attracts you crypto currency or bitcoins.(me profiable income and a future knowledgejn trading).

I was always looking for a way to earn money online. I tried many methods to earn USD. I got scammed many times and didn't receive any payment. I managed to earn some money with paid to click websites but it took 6 months before I could earn $45! This was a long time! After that I became familiar with bitcoin and studied some articles about it. At first the idea of earning high profit by taking advantage of market instability was very attractive to me but when I joined cryptocurrency, profit was not the only attraction to me. Ease of transferring money and low fees are other attractions for me that other coins offered. So, for the time being, cryptocurrency is the best online earning opportunity that needs the lowest amount of investment and expertise to start.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I use Bitcoin and it attracts me to the way that other coins can be seen that the price has been so sudden, that coin will absolutely but again end.  We Bitcoin users but can see that bitcoin will be slightly lower and increase again.  In that case Bitcoin is attractive to everyone.

I use crypto currency in the hope of making a profit, because I buy small coins, and when the price goes up, I can make a profit by selling them, so I'm more interested in using crypto currency.

17 hours ago, Win said:

me profiable income

That's the main reason why I like bitcoin and some other altcoins, the potential to make a profit.  That's probably true of most people who get into crypto whether they admit it or not.  Some like to spend it on things, but that was never my primary purpose. 

I really like the fact that people all over the globe are into bitcoin.  It's truly a global currency and a global investment and because of that the market should always have plenty of liquidity.

11 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

I was always looking for a way to earn money online. I tried many methods to earn USD. I got scammed many times and didn't receive any payment. I managed to earn some money with paid to click websites but it took 6 months before I could earn $45! This was a long time! After that I became familiar with bitcoin and studied some articles about it. At first the idea of earning high profit by taking advantage of market instability was very attractive to me but when I joined cryptocurrency, profit was not the only attraction to me. Ease of transferring money and low fees are other attractions for me that other coins offered. So, for the time being, cryptocurrency is the best online earning opportunity that needs the lowest amount of investment and expertise to start.

Yes thats right buddy and im glad that even they scam you for how many time you did not stop.crypto currency is the best even a little mkloney you can earn here big as long as you cannot encounter an scammer.i also scammed many times in telegram bot but now it learned to study first before entering into investments

7 hours ago, Bikash Baniya said:

I think the great reason for the attraction of myself towards bitcoin is it's decentralization concept. How we can use such blockchain concept to get rid from transferring money from one place to another without using banks and many more.

Yes buddy thats right.decentralization is the best concepts of the one who invented crypto currency thats brilliant idea making huge amount of interesting people into crypto currency most specially bitcoin

On 12/29/2019 at 9:44 AM, Win said:

Almost all of us that is using crypto currency are here to earn income. Me is for my savings. I'm a student and I want to earn my own money for school purpose that's why when I heard about crypto, I join.

I use crypto currency because it is future currency and I want to learn. Second I want to earn from it and I know bitcoin has great potential to make us rich in short term.

7 hours ago, Hatred said:

Almost all of us that is using crypto currency are here to earn income. Me is for my savings. I'm a student and I want to earn my own money for school purpose that's why when I heard about crypto, I join.

Thats great dear i hope you will earn a lot to fed youre study.and to earn savings.just be stay away always for scammers who are watching us.they are just arround.oh by the way afvance happy new year to you.lots of blessings to come enjoy here in our forum.iwill dm you

I'm using crypto currency, most specifically bitcoin, because for investment and trading. Bitcoin value is volatile, so it is a challenge to get profit. So we must study them thoroughly about cryptocurrency.

Interestingly, I chose Bitcoin because its value rises very quickly and it can be easily exchanged and collected by the customer.  Evaluate

I think the most important thing is its value. The cyrpto fair can be done by earning it. Also bitcoin price gets attracted by user. Price fluctuations may be main reason for trading. So most of peopye  

the most attractive thing that i want to say is that it is a decentralized location for all of us. and it is the most useful coin for every one and it is going to be the best coin in the world. the  most interesting thing that i can say is that it provide a very useful information for all of us.

the btc provide good opportunity to earn trade and invest money online. btc is also very profitable for all of it's users and it is one of the best coin in the world which attract people toward it , and it is also very good in trading and it's market demand is also high.

On 12/30/2019 at 2:44 AM, Maxtron73 said:

I have been drawn to invest in cryptocurrency because before i have invested many years in the stock market, and since i have seen astronomical gains that bitcoin and other crypto have done in the past when they were in bull market, i have slowly decided of starting to accumulate coins while prices are down. I am waiting for next bull run to sell at a good profit.

You probably had a good experience in stock market before joining crypto. If you want to compare them, which one was better for investment? Did you earn decent money in stock market? I think you must have seen better earning conditions in crypto market that despite being in stock market for years, you decided to collect coins for the long term. Are you now active in both markets? How many percent of your investment has been allocated to each market?

8 minutes ago, Brushless4500KV said:

You probably had a good experience in stock market before joining crypto. If you want to compare them, which one was better for investment? Did you earn decent money in stock market? I think you must have seen better earning conditions in crypto market that despite being in stock market for years, you decided to collect coins for the long term. Are you now active in both markets? How many percent of your investment has been allocated to each market?

Hi friend well i have invested many years in stocks with decent returns. I know that in investing in crypto what i can earn in 10 years from stock market , i can earn maybe more on crypto in just one or two years,  but anyways still accumulating during this phase and so waiting for my first returns on crypto with next positive trend or bull run.

On 12/29/2019 at 2:44 AM, Win said:

Three things, I guess:

- first of all, the potential earnings, of course (like everyone?)

- second, wanting to know more about crypto currencies

- third, wanting to understand more about blockchain technology

So, apart from investing, I have also read up about blockchain and crypto, and have played around with the blockchain explorer. Fascinating stuff, especially when you are interested in information technology!

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

On 12/29/2019 at 6:44 AM, Win said:

For me its luck by chance .But after spending 3 years i came to this conclusion its the opportunity of earning more and finding good place for making easy money.I have BTC in wallet and different exchanges what attracted me about is the Universal acceptance i can easily send and receive it any where ,in to any thing(EURO,USD,USDT,RUR).

Edited by Syedbesharat
Spelling mistake

Either way you treat crypto you can get profits. If you want to invest you will probably need to hold for a few years. Still the results might be surprising. Although if you manage to educate yourself about Bitcoin then you have more chances to succeed.

• +2 1

Like everyone I came to profit, but the existence of a decentralized system for this and the presence of the Bitcoin currency that you can pay anywhere with the prowess of lightning and without government oversight is frankly wonderful.

On 12/29/2019 at 6:44 AM, Win said:

This is true that the BTC will attract me because its price is going to high fastly but now i am waiting for the market bull becasue the BTC will touch this time almost the 200,000$ and on that time it make good profit in the market for us.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoins allow buying of goods and services online, as well as transferring money.  Bitcoin is digital and decentralized – With Bitcoin people get the liberty to exchange value without intermediaries which translate to greater control of funds and lower fees. It's faster, cheaper, more secure and immutable.