All begginers share your experience about cryptotalk. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kashan khan

All begginers share your experience about cryptotalk.

Yes I agree with you that all beginners should share there experience here in the cryptotalk to avoid been scam and banned from this site or anywhere and also make a good comment for everyone 

Thank you for sharing this useful information with us I don't have much idea about this but I think that Cryptotalk is an online money which are made for online transaction with different countries.

This forum has helped me alot, Dunc I joined I have learned slot from the forum and it members and I am also earning this is a great forum to work in 

Cryptotalk is a great platform where many senior members are seen helping newbies. It's very easy to work here. Stay here in the beginners section go to all the posts read out comments and learn about this forum. Make sure you follow the rules 

Everything takes time, and we have to face some problems in it. But we have to learn how to face with that. Don't worried about it. Our seniors are here to provide some information and their experience. So don't get bored buddies

It has been an amazing experience so far been in this forum. Have learn about cryptocurrency and also trading. The platform offers incredible opportunities 

I came here 2 days ago. I joined here for earning and learning both.At first this work is so hard for me. I didn’t know anything about crypto currency. I want to learn from senior members. At now I have little knowledge about crypto currency. 

Working in this forum gives me good feeling, because I know that i don't waste my time in a fake platform and I can earn real money by putting my effort on writing new information and helping members in some cases. Also I can learn some good notes from senior members.

Here I am feeling good . I wasn't now about Crypto currencies and trading  before joining this but now I know about trading and cryptocurrencies . And I have learned a lot. This is amazing forum. 

This platform is very rare and secure i learn a lot to join this platform.  I feel no problem on cryptotalk because i follow the rules of this platform. I join this to learn and earn both.

Being a new member I am not facing any difficulty. Whenever I work on this forum I feel like I am attending teaching class of digital currencies where I can get information about cryptocurreny. I myself try to share valuable information with others according to my knowledge. I am efficiently utilizing my spare time. I joined this forum through suggestion of one of my friend and now I will suggest it to others as it is equally beneficial for everyone.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes my friend, the experience full of knowledge and science and acquisition is one of the most beautiful ways to get to the top, but applying the rules regularly to achieve science and money and I like to work here well and thank you for this beautiful loophole

On 12/23/2020 at 8:31 PM, Kashan khan said:

Are you facing any difficulty on this platform?

How do you feel using this platform? 

Can you tell me why you chose this platform?

Share your feedback in comment section thanks...

I also face some difficulty in this forum but I say that it is not so much to become we have to just give your proper time to think about it and I will say that this form is very very good we have to just do a good work here and do our best.

• +1 1

Any field of work will be difficult in its beginning, but through practice, commitment and patience, the difficulties will disappear. And here in this forum, it is sufficient to adhere to the conditions of the forum and publish useful posts and see the contributions of others so we can achieve profits.

I feel enthusiastic about working on the Yopet platform, as it is a platform with high credibility, and I learned from it how to invest, trade and gain experience and knowledge about the world of cryptography. I feel that I am a special person because I work on the wonderful IoT platform, it is a source of income for my home and it is also a gain of knowledge and experience through which I mastered the English language excellently I love to work on it.

Hello my friend, I joined this forum because my experience in the field of digital currencies is very few and I wanted to develop it for me. I find no difficulty in working here in the forum. Everything is organized in an excellent way within the lists and many options and for participation I think the most important thing is to read the rules and abide by them and thus make it easier for you to work Significantly

So far I have enjoyed what I have gotten from this forum. There are lots of useful knowledge in this forum. In fact I would recommend this forum for anyone that is just coming into crypto as you will get a lot of useful knowledge in this forum.

All what you might want to know about crypto as a starter is in this forum. You can learn about exchanges, wallets and also trading in here.

Friend, I think that some of us do share our experiences in cryptotalk but there are other people who do not think the same as us and what they do is not share those experiences because they think that if they do not share they will do better but in my opinion they would do much better If they shared, because if they share, other people will also share and there you will not only have one experience but many because others will tell or share what they had.

Yes my friend I am new here on this forum and I want to use update forum and I believe that this is best for us because it gives a lot of information and other opportunities it is beneficial for us first of all the most important function of online trading and marketing and experience I request of that my senior friend yuken share our experience father friend and help our junior friend

The difficulties:

1- Not finding new content.

2- Repeated, and in some cases, pointless posts.

3- It is taking more time to do all the work here than what I've expected.

The main reason I'm here is to learn at the first place, and then to earn some crypto to try out and start investment, and so far, I'm happy with where I'm going, waiting for my first payment.

When I first entered the forum, I was lost and I do not know what to do, but with time I found pleasure in working and gaining experience and knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies and reaping daily profits. All this came with time, so patience is essential.

The truth is that I feel very comfortable in the Forum as for example since I started to make the 100 publications I was familiarizing myself so that when I reached the 100 flow better in the forum, this led me to that as many people have learned to do things well here following the rules and even better while we have been learning about the markets we have been generating income.

• Useful or interesting 1

I believe that not everyone shares their experiences. I believe that some do not want to share and what they do is keep that experience to themselves. What they do not know or do not want to see is that it is better to share in order to have different experiences and not just one.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am very excited to join this forum because this forum is best forum for all and this forum is helpful for every one special students which is much worry about his education expenses and now after joining this forum I think they are lucky because there we can get good knowledge and experience and we can skills English language and there we meet deferent mind person and get their experiences in this crypto currency.

New members faces difficulties when they start working but with the passage of time we gain knowledge and experience and it become easy and comfortable while posting.