Confuse trader - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Confuse trader

There's a time when trader feel confuse with their strategy and can't find which action should take. What the most people do when face this situation? Share his problem in forum/ group to find the solution or leave market close laptop and get a coffee like me. Maybe you have different action at that moment and what is that?

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 4

Some people can accomplish a lot without trading a strategy.  Again, there are some big businessmen who are very confused with many strategies.  But I think that through this trading site, we can review various issues and find solutions to it and eliminate the frustration of trading.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Some time I don't understand the market This is is the most confusing time for me I think When we are very confused and we can't understand anything So we should not be trading at that time In such a situation we panic And we get loss 

In the crypto world trading platform, our big businesses are trading, in which case they find different strategies and get frustrated.  They often spend time searching for strategies to think about which strategy will be good and which will be bad.  But because of strategic trading, they have become big business.

• +2 1

Yes, it is true that many traders fall into these cases, especially those who do not have much experience in the market, do not know a way to act when the market reverses them or goes down.

• +2 1

Yes I have experienced this and finally I Learn to read reliable cryptocurrency news sources.  Don't make unilaterally conclusions without being based on data that has been formulated by the economic calendar.  Usually on news release sites will not depend on the interpretation of news media rumors or others.

I was faced with such a situation and I came out of trading even with a small loss. And I do not regret it because if I did not close the order, the losses would be greater.

• +2 1

When a trader got confusion regarding their job, something error here or something happen as a wrong,then a trader should follow how to overcome this situation as a loser in a specific time,leave confusion.            

If you are a traders confusion must be work on your mind.This is very common things.But confusion in trading is not bad things.You should take right decision in trading

In trading, it is inevitable that there will be mistakes and sales, and the good will be limited when your experience is so much that you can control it so as not to mistakenly avoid economic losses. International

• +2 1

Well, I command a lot of things like this and when things get mixed up in circulation and the matter becomes incomprehensible, I pause for a while and re-organize my papers again.

• +2 1

THINK POSITIVE

Some times we cannot control our emotions and this one will just affect our decission making as if you feel winning sometines greedy ness will attack as and sometime the adrenaline is one more thing.just likeme i lostlasg month100$ becouse if so much greedy🤭😅

• +2 1

As of Dec 20 21 23/ 2019. I was losing my money to the market. I was confused a d was a out to quit trading. Thank God to some of my friends advice, 

I have to reshape myself 

I need to learn more

I need to have more resources 

I need to follow experts analysis 

And  now I am back to track.

Edited by Balegi

It depends on our needs because there are a lot of techniques use by the trader to earn more money it depends on you if this is suitable for your strategy. 

• +2 1

On 12/28/2019 at 6:49 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

There's a time when trader feel confuse with their strategy and can't find which action should take. What the most people do when face this situation? Share his problem in forum/ group to find the solution or leave market close laptop and get a coffee like me. Maybe you have different action at that moment and what is that?

You didn't explain exactly which situation you are talking about. Crypto is the world of unknown. When the market doesn't move in the same direction that we want, we might get confused. Whenever I encounter this situation, I don't do anything in a rush. I stop and think about the best possible solution. I also ask from professional traders what they do in similar conditions. Then I can make a conclusion. Usually waiting a little more will reveal some more information about the market.

Control youre mind and be focus on trading.you must be in a good shape a clean mind when you trade so that you can make a good move while trading you can take the best way yo trade and a best way to get profit

On 12/28/2019 at 5:19 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I just want to make it clear that doing successful and profitable trading, following plans and strategies, and remaining patient make trading completely different from what you thought, you must be patient and disciplined, and follow the trading plan and other important things that guarantee you to make profits.

On 12/28/2019 at 11:19 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Most of newbie traders got confused and if that happens then we should trust our strategy and other calculations cause there is only two way to gain profit and loss profit.

On 12/28/2019 at 8:19 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Man have many problems social ,domestic and professional they have to make them cool minded before trading.If they can not hold the ground then it is better to leave market.You will lose money and become more frustrated .Go out and cool the head.

On 30.12.2019 at 22:04, hellelali said:

Да, на этот раз торговать очень сложно. Но если вы любите торговать, вы должны иметь опыт для торговли и избегать высоких трюков. Это моя первая стратегия за это время

даже при наличии опыта не стоит забывать об осторожности.это я по себе знаю.торгую уже на протяжении 5 лет и все равно не всегда все так гладко получается.

https://seobon.us/1869284593-бот который платит щедро за участие в ежедневном розыгрыше.

https://cashbox.ru/r/bf3d937a5094498ea685fc8449d6c0fa-букс с щедрой оплатой за простые действия в соц сетях.

https://adbtc.top/r/l/2319521-букс с оплатой в btc
https://donkeyloot.io/?r=XPHOCF-улетная NFT игра с возможностью заработка крипты

Yes so many trades failed with our wrong trade are we confused which is better one to trade and take any ones tip because you know about this tip and use then its goes to wrong trade use only our own research ideas in trading and so many tension in our personal life we can't think better and take wrong decision to avoid all this think positively and prepare to investment

For this month most my confused when taking decision is when choosing coin to trade. I always find undervalued coin but have good project. Some coin is still have expensive price when Bitcoin price going up. If i taking wrong coin, my portfolio will get decreased in short time. So i ever faced in 1 week i don't pick anything coin to trading, just holding Bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I really don't know about that. Me personally I don't know what I am doing. I am still starting in trading and bro I don't know what to do. And don't worry I am not trading in a real account, That's dumb if I trade without knowing a thing right. Well I really hope I understand many things in trading specially money DISCIPLINE.

Yes I almost experience this if it happens I will wait for a while and wait if there is the best moment to enter or exit. Sometimes waiting or cut lose is the best choice for making a decision to stay relaxed and relaxed. Sometimes entertaining is important like playing dice on yobit is a bit of stress relief and waiting for the best moment.