Why did Bitcoin reject the rise to 20,000? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amiami

Why did Bitcoin reject the rise to 20,000?

18 hours ago, RonaldB said:

There is no vast difference to the price of Bitcoin, which it reached these days, where it exceeded 19700 dollars, and the expected price of 20000 dollars

No my friend it really matters @RonaldB .If Bitcoin exceeds this 20 K USD mark then it will experience a huge increase in price ,because the 20 K barrier is blocking it's way ,Bitcoin want's to increase more but the barrier isn't letting it .So If this barrier is broken many traders will start investing again and grow it's price .

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

19 hours ago, Amiami said:

Dormilon Now that you mention the capital injection, how big do you think it will be during the new Biden administration?

Since this could be considered as a small factor that can affect BTC in the face of fear of instability, this doubt jumped to my mind, already  that in the same way, public spending in the United States will increase and that, generally does not end well.

@Amiami The amount is not precise, but if the injection of money into the economy is given, it will affect the BTC but the rise, because many investors will take the money to protect themselves in a strong currency before the fall of the dollar, that currency will be the bitcoin , the economy is always expected to go back once it is energized by the injection of printed money without a counterweight, this can happen in 2021, that's why I believe that the BTC will pass 20k dollars and stay like that for a while, just wait .

• +2 1

Well for me I think the reason at which bitcoin price couldn't surpass or reach $20k is because there are much sales than buy at 19k and also I agree to the fact that the whales might have a hand in this too, since there possess a high amount of the coin there can just sell alot of them at $19k to ensure it doesn't reach $20k.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

the bitcoin did reject the rise to 20000 because many thing i will tell you about that thing just read my comment 

There is a strong resistance and also many whales selling big amounts of bitcoin maybe this is the reasons that prevented bitcoin to reach 20k$ but i think with time the resistance will be broken and BTC will increase highly and reach a new record , that all i have about what you asked brother , good luck for you and good luck for us .

• +1 1

I think it would always be like that, almost reaching the peak price range in the market of twenty thousand but not successfully reaching it until the end of the year. I only thought that it has something to do with the traders in that moment. The only thing that I would say is that, most of the traders are trying to wait for the moment that the bitcoin would reach the twenty thousand but if you could look when the bitcoin is about to reach the twenty thousand, some of this traders suddenly drops the demand which loses the increase in price and suddenly drops the price range in the market causing it to go through a cycle of rising up and going down.

• +2 1

Resistance of twenty thousand dollars plays a big role and most investors feel fear in that region because it is the highest price Bitcoin reached in 2017, and as soon as it is exceeded and closed with a monthly candle above it, we will see very beautiful things in digital currencies and we will form a new summit that may exceed fifty thousand dollars according to my opinion.

Dear friend I think bitcoin whales holders can control bitcoin price. I think bitcoin cannot cross 20k this year because market cannot stable and every investor fear bitcoin. I think next year bitcoin price 25k achieve and bitcoin prediction give always good. Bitcoin long term invest profitable but need huge money to invest bitcoin.

The answer is the same as what you said. However, there is no confirmed news to not tell you. Yes, there is a side that is working now to increase profit and not stop Bitcoin from rising, although this is part of the plan. If some collect enough coins, they will, in turn, expect the units to develop. It will rise when you see that the conditions that are hobbling have started to decline and it is ready for that now when you are waiting for something else to invest.

• +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Oh , I did not know so many companies in AMerica on bitcoin has since stoped operating on bitcoin but am hoping that things will change and we are going to grow with so many things right now we need to really put together that powerful strong strategy that is going to build us and curate us and even entangle us, it could be looking for new blood that will make it range into the new system right now

• +3 1

Bitcoin is at present dependent upon a solid opposition that will decide its bearing since, in such a case that it can beat it, its cost will rise a ton, however on the off chance that it neglects to conquer it, its cost will drop a great deal, so you should break down your objective well and study the stop misfortune that should be set to restrict the misfortune in case of its decay.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

7 hours ago, Sumaiya52 said:

I think that the bitcoin is facing a lot of them resistance for it..the markets functions have this dropped and this is the negative effect that has been a a affecting this bitcoin..something behind the scene that makes difficult for bitcoin to reach such amount.

The selling pressure is very high in the Bitcoin market because the whales are not letting the price to soar more high just they want to capture the noobs here..

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Simply because its a previous resistance and traders have fear of it so the buy orders wasnt able to break it first , but with days we saw that bitcoin hold in those areas and didnt dump thats why the price needed to try again on 20k$ resistance and finally we broke it .. 

• +3 1

Yes, that's right. Already there are giants that possess many bitcoins and can influence the market when the make change by selling or buying huge.

There wasn't a rejection, I saw some small scale sellers at that level but nothing much was there to bring price down. Some traders that took profit and rebought again a little lower, maybe they will rethink twice about selling again.

• +1 1

On 12/6/2020 at 2:24 AM, maxumoto said:

They still do not want to reach that lumbar, so they want to manipulate the market until they can have more earnings in BTC for when that barrier removes the whales to take advantage of the maximum price. as I said before $ 70,000 I predicted. to have a high profit.

Dear friend you created this topic on 6th December when the price of Bitcoin was round about $17,000. But now there is a bull run in the price of Bitcoin. The price of between has crossed $20,000 and now it's rate is around about $22,000 and it's rate is still rising.

Bitcoin has already break the resistance now, the price of bitcoin is so high that its has reached $22000 now its has surpassed 2017 bullrun. You created this topic December 3rd when the price of bitcoin is around $17000.

Yes, it is true, Bitcoin has encountered great resistance in breaking the 20,000$ threshold, but now it has far surpassed it and has reached 23,500$. This is very happy news for the long-awaited bitcoin enthusiasts for this historic moment, this is the highest peak Bitcoin has reached in its history, but I think it will also cross it and continue to climb to the top. Up to 30,000$.

• Useful or interesting 1

Before, Bitcoin looking to break the 20000 dollars resistance, now sure will go to other record and maybe before the end of this year to rise or across 25000 dollars. Is possible will reach 25000 at the end of year?.. All is possible with Bitcoin and the incognito is for the next year 2021, what will be happened!

• Useful or interesting 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think there were many that had the wrong idea that 20k was rejected as a 10% drop wasn't a rejection but how naturally Bitcoin was moving, even 20% or higher wouldn't mean rejection or reversal of the bullish trend, it is very positive and looking stronger, I expect now $25000 to be the next step for Bitcoin.

A small rejection is never definitive as Bitcoin doesn't stop at one small weaknes and nobody should be scared whtn the reaction is so small as we see now. Where is need to be scared is when price moves fast too much, I have only seen one time bitcoin looking to lose the bullish term, it was in june I think, since then itis rising with very low resistance from the bearish whales.

The rising of bitcoin now is not the problem but how long it will be rising and will it dump again which traders, holders and inveators are thinking which if they can afford or not if it continue rising and stay above 20k USD in the market. 

There was small rejection nothing violent that could change the course of the bitcoin trend, price was always bullish and Bitcoin was testing resistance with a decisive break one day and made new all time high since then, we can be worried now that we see some movement by whales that may try to bring the price down to 20k again.

• +1 1

The rise to $20k was rejected because of the mass number of sellers there but it was going to be higher as the drop was very small and sales after that level was minimal. So it is up today above $30,000 which is the next level of support, if it breaks today or these days there will be more dip as the next support is at $25000. This will not make any problem for Bitcoin and we should be looking for more opportunities because for some weeks it can go lower but it will recover sooner or later.

There's no significant distinction to the cost of Bitcoin, which it reached these days, in which it handed 29700 dollars, and the anticipated price of 30000 bucks, the indispensable problem in all that is that its fee is very excessive in contrast to the begin of this 12 months and this is a remarkable factor.