Talk Token price bellow 50sats - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zhoutong

Talk Token price bellow 50sats

My friend, it is very troublesome for us that the price of talk tokens is falling day by day. Today the price of talk token is 44 satoshi which is cause of sadness for us. I think its price has fallen to such an extent because many people are selling it and no one is buying it now. And I read many people 'post, they also said that we will not hold the reverse upside down any more, but sell it, then it can happen that its price may fall to a much greater extent. Till now I too was holding the token but now I have also decided that I will sell it. Its price has already fallen to a great extent and I would not like it to hurt me even more. 

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

22 hours ago, Gamma said:

It is problematic because people gonna keep selling in fear that it lose all its value.

All people that are earning TALK from this forum should hold so it can bounce back (although everyonr can by it from yobut platform but we can't ask that from them)

Maybe with the help of yobit team we can increase its value back to 100-150

Value of the token will be increased to 100+ satoshi when admins will post some news about functionality of the token. When we will know how it will be used, the price will speak for itself.

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - 1$ CODE "FREEKOKS"

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - КОД НА 1$ "FREEKOKS"

23 hours ago, zhoutong said:

Are we in trouble?

The price of talk token has crossed bellow 50 satoshi. Do we know if there is something that can help the price of the token reach higher? It even went down to 44 satoshi.

My idea would be to remove the investbox for talk. It could be the only way to reduce the drop as it is moving to unacceptable prices and all the original enthusiasm is lost. Perhaps whales have been profiting after buying a lot and they move out and dump. But this is not a coin without use case.

Cryptotalk creates value for Yobit and for the cryptocurrency world. I don't think that price should be speculated by whales and dumped.

talk.png

I made a topic some days ago trying to alarm everyone in the forum how the price of talk token is reducing. I know their are ways that the price may go higher. If the seniour comrade realise the fall. But I hope the price go back to normal soon.

yes i think this is good topic.we are know that talk token is aldo new token in the online market but i think talk token is also very valuable in the online market so that there are many people work this site and earn talk token.

thanks 

As for the investment fund, I do not think that it has any influence in this thing because the profit from it is small for Talkcoin. I think that the currency should be developed more and work on adding it to CoinMarketCap and major platforms such as the Binance platform so that we can raise its current price, but if it only continues like this, it will not Unfortunately long lasting

• +1 1

The real problem is not just the drop in TALK value. Bitcoin and TALK are moving in opposite directions. With the rise of bitcoin, the value of TALK will go lower. If bitcoin price had been remained steady, TALK would not drop below 50 satoshi.  We can do nothing about bitcoin value but maybe we can save TALK from crashing. Investing TALK in Investbox can encourage members to hold their coins and prevent from selling. If bitcoin was cheaper, converting TALK to bitcoin could be an easy solution to cut losses but this is impossible at the moment.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Do not panic because I believe talk token will increase its price again. I think one of solution is invest box. Because what we need is to hold our talk token to decrease the demand of supply or sell. It will help us to stay longer and wait for the price gets high again. 

• +2 1

I partially support your suggestion, perhaps one option is to considerably reduce the InvestBox percentage, however these bullish movements of BTC influence the price and everyone prefers to exchange them.
If this continues, the price of the token will have the same fate as the DLRS due to the large sales.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

It is 44 satoshi today and I felt sad for this price. I hope that there will be better news and developments and we will help as much as we can with the content creation, even with the promotion of the forum. I was expecting price to drop and I didn't want to discourage anyone as the forum has been a great hit with high traffic and many new users that hope for good rewards.

• +1 1

There are both possibilties it's price can again rise or drop so badly also. 

I think it depends upon the supply of demand. Every person is selling them and no one is there for buying.

I was thibking to withdraw my talk tokens but now I'm holding them and waiting for them to increase again. 

• +1 1

An idea, that came into my mind about these types of topics is that a lot of people, after reading some bad news about TALK token instantly decide to sell everything, because they see the co-minders, that are also afraid of losing their capital. I think, you, guys, should better stay calm and don't sell anything.

No, we are not in trouble with this highly volatile currency, in fact I invest what I earn in it, I put sell orders at high prices and buy orders at low prices, and so I earn every day

• +2 1

Exactly i thought the lowest price for talk token is 70 sat but now its price is going down and if moderators dont do anything it will be a dead token ! Idk removing invest box will be helpful or not but i hope they do something to stop price going down.

Well, I find the main problem here is most members keeping selling their TALK tokens, now not only influenced by the sustained increase in BTC price, but also trying to make the most of them, given the price drop, which further pushes the price down. In my opinion, if this situation persists, it does not matter if the tokens are removed from the Investbox, as members would continue to sell all of their available tokens regardless.

Edited by Jromz
missing word
  • +1 1

22 hours ago, George10 said:

You have a point mate and I think your suggestion to eliminate talk token from invest box can help and reduce it's price drop that might cause a huge dump of which we are not ready to behold and I hope the administration and yobit will do something of this kind to help the price for talk token to recover and trade at a fair price.

The pricing of talk token is depends on the demand of token, if there are still people who are selling it in small amount of value, the price of it will still dumped. We need to hold it unless all of us will suffer.

• +2 1

37 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

The pricing of talk token is depends on the demand of token, if there are still people who are selling it in small amount of value, the price of it will still dumped. We need to hold it unless all of us will suffer.

Of course mate holding it can help the price to recover but how many are willing to do so is the question that we must ask amongst our selves and can we trust one another on this one.

• +1 1

Yes there is no doubt there is price is very low. So for this talk token income not more so talk token rise and give us more Satoshi then they give us profit. Profit is very useful for us.

Hello dear, where the investment in these currencies is through the process of their prices in the buying and selling process. As for the TALK currency, the price will return to its nature in the coming period. I wish success dear

You are right because if we look at the investment box, we see that many people are investing their tokens, which is why the supply of tokens is decreasing in the market and its price is decreasing. If you increase the supply of tokens, surely its price will go up again.

Yes friend you have come up with a very important topic. Talk token prices are going down day by day. I think if we don't use the investment process then the price of talk tokens will definitely go up. So I would say that I have no choice but to give up the investment process and the talk token price may go up.

so sad , and I think it is the major problem with such currencies that they do not have a steady value by themselves, and the range of fluctuation is very wide, something tells me that by the start of the new year things will get better and it will rise again , do not sell know le us wait and see, and hole that it will end up well for all of us , good day.

• +3 1

I think the fate of talk token will be ending while the the price of talk token drop below 10 satoshis and there is where the forum will have less activity, so that the forum must think about this.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Talk token is bellow 40 satoshi now but I still have hopes that this will not be dropping more and when things change the price will be 100 satoshi again. I have seen many that are buying the token in yobit and filling bags of Talk. There will be good price again with patience.

• +2 2

Everyone is responsible for this. I salute that every one of us exchanges it into the btc currency every moment he is allowed, or to the dollar. If you want the plan to succeed, it is through stopping the payment in the token for a certain period and buying more than the sale in this way will rise a little and benefit us as well, but there are those who will try to create on us. Therefore, we must all agree to stop this decline.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Talk token perhaps stopped dropping, I am think the most at least as it is 40 satoshi and between 50 for many days so probably this is where it will be. I am hope that it will be above 50 satoshi because this makes better for all of us but this is depends. We are have to wait for forum changes and more demand will happen.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 2